Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m (418 Views)

What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by Vote4Obi: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
I understand that the economy is in dire straits. Most business are either struggling to survive or running at a lose. Also, consumer spending power of most Nigerians are at all time low.

N/B I don't have time to run such business myself but will only supervise it as time permits me.

Based on that, I have considered buying a Corolla and giving it out on rental for bolt or buying mini bus for rental/hire-purchase but some people argue it's not that profitable.

I know that buying land for appreciation is also good but I've already invested on it but want to diversify.

Pls any idea on any passive income investment that is profitable in this trying times?
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by voidUpdate(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
There's investing and starting a business.
1. Land and housing is the most stable investment. You understand this already, my advice; stick to it.
2. Most businesses are not successful, so before you start any business, use 6-8 months to study and learn how it works, unless you want to loose all your money.

Simple instructions but very difficult to follow.

Gold is another fancy stable investment I'll recommend studying.

Businesses.
1. Barbing saloon
2. Betting shop
3. Piggery
4. Poultry.

Any business can be profitable, it's more about doing what you're interested in.
I'd advice you read this book "Secrets of the millionaire mind" too.
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by VeryWickedMan: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
MMM Reloaded
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by ayoncox: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vote4Obi:
I understand that the economy is in dire straits. Most business are either struggling to survive or running at a lose. Also, consumer spending power of most Nigerians are at all time low.

N/B I don't have time to run such business myself but will only supervise it as time permits me.

Based on that, I have considered buying a Corolla and giving it out on rental for bolt or buying mini bus for rental/hire-purchase but some people argue it's not that profitable.

I know that buying land for appreciation is also good but I've already invested on it but want to diversify.

Pls any idea on any passive income investment that is profitable in this trying times?
Chat me up on 08089456258 let's share thoughts
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by govaz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Make this Christmas a blissful one for yourself and loved ones.Join happy Nigerians who're making money and smiling to their banks on daily basis. Check here and see what I mean.http://itechforex.com/ref/Govaz
Re: What Type Of Investment Can I Put BTW 1m To 2.5m by Fxmanager(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Vote4Obi:

With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

(1) (Reply)

Register And Win 20k (fresh Site) / Sales Sales Sales......akoka ..... Bariga....onike..ladi Lak....etc / African Banks: Their Assets Are Increasing And Their Stock Prices Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.