Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Business Can One Do With 2-3million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With 2-3million (502 Views)

Uba Contactless Cards Hit Industry High Of 3million / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by eyebee01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hi nairalanders. Please I need ideas on profitable, low risk businesses that can be started with 2-3million which can yield a profit of 200k and above monthly. Thanks
MODS kindly help move to front page
Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by Ablpro: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
You can start a Real Estate Investment Management Company. I have a software that make it easy for you.

Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by SPAMBOX7: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Op no matter what you do in this life never listen to the guy above me. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by dawnomike(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
eyebee01:
Hi nairalanders. Please I need ideas on profitable, low risk businesses that can be started with 2-3million which can yield a profit of 200k and above monthly. Thanks
Micra hire purchase in Ibadan
Keke hire purchase
Okada hire purchase
Cement store
Rice, Beans, Garri etc in bags
Inter-state transport (weekly delivery)
Mini distributorship
Coca-cola distributorship
Building block production

I am tired of typing...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by Puremind1225: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Well, one thing about business you should know, is, "it's risky". Sometimes the higher the risk the higher the profit. With that amount of money you are willing to input as a starter, I think you'll need to exercise some patience before it'll start yielding huge profits.
Competition is tough now In most common businesses, this on-going unprecedented inflation makes the environment unpredictable. So on that note I'll tell you to find any business you like and start up, work hard and put in your best, for that's the best you can do, the rest is in the hand of power more powerful than human control

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by Fxmanager(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2022
eyebee01:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by Vatod(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2022
dawnomike:

Micra hire purchase in Ibadan
Keke hire purchase
Okada hire purchase
Cement store
Rice, Beans, Garri etc in bags
Inter-state transport (weekly delivery)
Mini distributorship
Coca-cola distributorship
Building block production

I am tired of typing...
Did you know more about the interstate delivery?
Re: What Business Can One Do With 2-3million by ayoncox: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2022
eyebee01:
Chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

How to earn #50,000 every week from home / How To Use Clickbank After Opening It From Offshore Accredited Country / 10 States In Nigeria With Highest Internet Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.