Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State (474 Views)

NLC Protests: Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Such A Mess - BBC News / Ongoing Primaries A Mess, Says Jonathan / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ctorch: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Imo state is Just a mess, criminals having Halloween in the state

From one unknown gunmen news to another. The rate of Joblessness in that state is very high.

I pity neighboring states bordering them.

https://www.bbc.com/igbo/articles/cevg94qd1y2o?at_custom3=BBC+News+Igbo&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom4=743CFF16-5ED2-11ED-90DD-36F32052A482&at_medium=custom7&fbclid=IwAR3F5Ct36fGeUChH4qA8qEnoTYIGgYVWHjjdPBQkRakgdy95dUC0UVN9Ckg
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Urheadmaster(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
IMO state governor is a Buhari errand boy tongue
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ireportlive: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
A state that makes most of it's internal revenue from tourism aka hotel and olosho business, now battling insecurity

Who would want to fly into Imo State for Hookup and Hotel lodging

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ndibunna: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
A state that makes most of it's internal revenue from tourism aka hotel and olosho business, now battling insecurity

Who would want to fly into Imo State for Hookup and Hotel lodging

Na today so no stress ursef, the people are supporting the gunmen afterall these unknown men saga started from there Ikonso and his colleagues currently rotting in hell. Hope Uzodimma to me is trying his best sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by GodHatesJews: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Virtually all the armed robbers, kidnappers and baby abductors arrested in PH and Akwa Ibom are from Anambra, IMO and Abia.

Wike made this clear something last two years on who the real criminals terrorising the state are from

As for IMO state, I have never come across a set of people with a criminal mind set like IMO indigenes. These people will do every to make money just to flex. Anambra at least go invest their illegal money but IMO man go use am lodge for hotel carry woman and flex life .

1 Like

Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ctorch: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Virtually all the armed robbers, kidnappers and baby abductors arrested in PH and Akwa Ibom are from Anambra, IMO and Abia.

Wike made this clear something last two years on who the real criminals terrorising the state are from

As for IMO state, I have never come across a set of people with a criminal mind set like IMO indigenes. These people will do every to make money just to flex. Anambra at least go invest their illegal money but IMO man go use am lodge for hotel carry woman and flex life .

Active 500MB.

Pray this year not to pass you by as foolishness has its own repercussions. You are getting old
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ctorch: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
IMO state governor is a Buhari errand boy tongue

Leave Buhari alone Mr, the criminals are your own people with every traits of criminal behavior.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by GodHatesJews: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ctorch:

Active 500MB.

Pray this year not to pass you by as foolishness has its own repercussions. You are getting old

Criminal , why mention me?

Begone from my side.
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by Ctorch: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Criminal , why mention me?

Begone from my side.

Active 500MB.

Poor men and aggressiveness.
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by nedu666: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

When a fool speaks, it's only to affirm that he is truly a fool
Re: Imo State Is Just A Mess, Criminals Having Halloween In The State by GodHatesJews: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
nedu666:

When a fool speaks, it's only to affirm that he is truly a fool

Criminal race of heathen savages

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu's Drug Dealing / Tinubu Will Return To His Drug Business After His Defeat In 2023 / Nigeria Can’t Survive With Endless Borrowing – DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.