Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Drogba Convert To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drogba Convert To Islam (526 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Convert To Islam by Kennyashe2002(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Chelsea legend has reverts to Islam...

Reports that the Chelsea FC and Ivory Coast footballing legend, Didier Drogba (@didierdrogba) has reverted to Islam, according to @dr_muhammad_salah.

May Allah forgive his sins, and keep him upon the right path.

#islam #muslim #football #drogba #fifa #ispartv
Re: Drogba Convert To Islam by AdamuKD: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good for him

You and your lots are now very happy that he is now a Moslem abi? If it's the other way round, what will happen to him? You all know the answer. Killing by beheading or bombing him.

What I am trying to tell is that Islam is an intolerant and a barbaric religion.

Islam should live and let's live with other religions.

Islam is a pissful religion

Re: Drogba Convert To Islam by Melagros(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
His own headache, it doesn't concern me
Re: Drogba Convert To Islam by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2022
But he's not yet a Muslim. I wonder why people are always hateful like this?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Dedicates Trinity Towers Of RCCG City Of David / How Powerful Is An Angel, And What Abilities Do They Possess? / Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.