Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties (534 Views)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNPFkhdn2N4?si=87tp3TRDS1b34Ait

The flip flop doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses and contradictions of governing body's members. A classical example of confidence in delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNPFkhdn2N4?si=87tp3TRDS1b34Ait

The flip flop doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses and contradictions of governing body's members. A classical example of confidence in delusion.

Nice one. Another Flip flop is the screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Another flip flop you can see on their website is this below. Compare the information between the 1st pic and 2nd pic. One is meant for the public and the other is meant for JWs. Blatant lies.

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
JW Flip flop doctrines based on Blood Transfusion, Organ Transplants, Blood components and administering blood as a Nurse.

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just imagine how many people have died because of Flip flop doctrines. Just imagine how many JWs died when they refused Organ Transplants. All these JWs died for nothing. They died because they listened to a group of Jewish centered Freemasons who need Human Sacrifice to please their Deity and maintain their Billionaire status. Only the stupid take such doctrines seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
What Watchtower does is they have a doctrine inspired by demons then they go to the Bible to see if they can get verses they can twist to support that doctrine. When that doctrine begins to embarrass them or make them lose Court cases or makes them a Target by authority, they then change the doctrine then find verses to back up why they are changing them. Each Watchtower President and Governing body come up with their own doctrine when they take over. Watchtower also picks some of their doctrines from EXJW Activists they call Apostates after seeing that they were right all along.

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Courz: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
More.....

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Emusan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
https://www.nairaland.com/2114026/winners-chapel-aka-living-faith

Reason why you always say, tell me the church you attend.

Compare and contrast tactics. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You have to go and dig up a 2015 post that has no connection with this thread, why can't you create your own thread about Winners? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Emusan:

Reason why you always say, tell me the church you attend. Compare and contrast tactics. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You have to go and dig up a 2015 post that has no connection with this thread, why can't you create your own thread about Winners? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Let Papa pikin talk carry your madness comot for here! smiley

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same madness you always happy to listen to cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He knows winners wìll win anytime. He is a coward.
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
MightySparrow:

He knows winners wìll win anytime. He is a coward.

Go and defend your Papa and his coven! wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and defend your Papa and his coven! wink

The Holy Spirit in Paul was not a blablu bulaba spirit. When the Holy Spirit said something, it was either Yes or no like my Papa.
Only God knows the blablu spirit in your GB.

Well, when I had such an intention, I did not view the matter lightly, did I? Or do I purpose things in a fleshly way, so that I am saying “Yes, yes” and then “No, no”? [/b]18 But God can be relied on that what we say to you is not “yes” and yet “no.” 19 For the Son of God,[b] Jesus Christ, who was preached among you through us, that is, through me and Sil·vaʹnus* and Timothy,+ did not become “yes” and yet “no,” but “yes” has become “yes” in his case

2 Corinthians 1:17 - 19 NWT

My Papa's light is one and ever constant, truly understood no modifications nay or yea not flip flop light

I am laughing in Jehovah's Witnesses's paradise's language..
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by cornelboy(f): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

The Holy Spirit in Paul was not a blablu bulaba spirit. When the Holy Spirit said something, it was either Yes or no like my Papa.
Only God knows the blablu spirit in your GB.

Well, when I had such an intention, I did not view the matter lightly, did I? Or do I purpose things in a fleshly way, so that I am saying “Yes, yes” and then “No, no”? [/b]18 But God can be relied on that what we say to you is not “yes” and yet “no.” 19 For the Son of God,[b] Jesus Christ, who was preached among you through us, that is, through me and Sil·vaʹnus* and Timothy,+ did not become “yes” and yet “no,” but “yes” has become “yes” in his case
2 Corinthians 1:17 - 19 NWT
My Papa's light is one and ever constant, truly understood no modifications nay or yea not flip flop light
I am laughing in Jehovah's Witnesses's paradise's language..
grin grin grin grin grin

That guy needs Papa children like you to argue with not me! wink

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That guy needs Papa children like you to argue with not me! wink

You own is bondmason ba?
grin grin
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

the madness and insanities peddler cannot avoid the thread even when your moniker was not mentioned. You should have avoided the thread since it is meant to malign and lie against your religious organization.

Of course we know you lack integrity and cannot stand by your words.

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Emusan:

Reason why you always say, tell me the church you attend.

Compare and contrast tactics. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

the madness and insanities peddler cannot completely avoid us. Looooool!

He is still responding to those he said he will completely avoid. They go up and down nairaland to market the better performing performance group then keep drawing similarities between their religious they say is better and the one they equally say is bad.

Many problem for their madness and insanities filled brains peddling lies and manipulations

2 Likes

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Courz:

Nice one. Another Flip flop is the screenshot below.

their madness and insanities peddling regarding Michael for that screenshot no be small. Looool

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

you should not be peddling your madness and insanities here. You simply cannot avoid us completely. You have to come running to see more of your lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains get exposed

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
harvest more contradictory and conflicting doctrines synonymous with "Jehovah's organisation"

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4674971398307840/this-how-jehovah-operates-examining-gb-jefffrey-winders-words

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

You own is bondmason ba?grin grin
Go and attend to the guy he has a lot to tell you! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and attend to the guy he has a lot to tell you! wink

This is a digression nah!

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Emusan(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
achorladey:
harvest more contradictory and conflicting doctrines synonymous with "Jehovah's organisation"

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4674971398307840/this-how-jehovah-operates-examining-gb-jefffrey-winders-words

Can you imagine a statement like this from the so called mouthpiece of God.

Governing Body member Jeffrey Winder:
“We are not embarrassed about ‘adjustments’ that are made; nor is an apology needed for not getting it ‘exactly right’ previously. WE UNDERSTAND: THIS IS HOW JEHOVAH OPERATES.”

@underlined is a big false accusation against our Creator. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by achorladey: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Emusan:

Can you imagine a statement like this from the so called mouthpiece of God.

Governing Body member Jeffrey Winder:
“We are not embarrassed about ‘adjustments’ that are made; nor is an apology needed for not getting it ‘exactly right’ previously. WE UNDERSTAND: THIS IS HOW JEHOVAH OPERATES.”

@underlined is a big false accusation against our Creator. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You see their subjects here wanting to pack that same madness and insanities peddling into our brains as spiritual food.

The Jeffrey Winder of a man just got APPOINTED this year as one of their GODS and you can see blunder already flying out of his mouth like his predecessors grin grin grin grin

By the time his tenure will come to an end "they will no longer be called" Jehovah’s organization" grin grin grin grin grin

Jehovah operates like this.....

1921 - "Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice"....... Golden Age Oct 12 1921 p.17

Then.....

Consolation- September 1945
"When we lose our life because we refuse vaccinations, that does not bear witness as a justification of Jehovah's name. God never issued regulations which prohibit the use of drugs, inoculations or blood transfusions. It is an invention of people, who, like the Pharisees, leave Jehovah's mercy and love aside

cc: cornelboy, MaxInDHouse and Aemmyjah come and see your madness and insanities peddling about blood transfusions grin grin grin grin Your GODS said

God never issued regulations which prohibit the use of drugs, inoculations or blood transfusions

It is a disfellowshipping offence under the guidance and control of your 9 GODS yet their Jehovah never issues regulations which prohibit blood transfusions and that madness and insanities leaves Jehovah’s love and mercy aside grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

This is a digression nah!

Digression from what?
Unlike apostates you have a church (WINNER'S CHAPEL) so instead of focusing on what these faithless miscreants are saying about the faith they abandoned why not concentrate on yours that a former member called out? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Digression from what?
Unlike apostates you have a church (WINNER'S CHAPEL) so instead of focusing on what these faithless miscreants are saying about the faith they abandoned why not concentrate on yours that a former member called out? smiley

The former member already abandoned the thread long time ago and last seen on Nairaland was August 2022. So what is the essence of him engaging on that thread, where I presume Living Faith members already addressed the OP?

Zero intelligence cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Digression from what?

Is this the reason for flip-flop in doctrines of your organization?
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Is this the reason for flip-flop in doctrines of your organization?
God's heavenly organization often moves fast to any direction! Ezekiel 1:17
So the earthly organization of faithful ones will move immediately with the spirit.
Consistency is the key!

Now talk about winners chapel Oyedepo church that the guy is talking about:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MightySparrow: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God's heavenly organization often moves fast to any direction! Ezekiel 1:17
So the earthly organization of faithful ones will move immediately with the spirit.
Consistency is the key!

Now talk about winners chapel Oyedepo church that the guy is talking about:

That is not the topic,
Re: Flip Flop Doctrines Of Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Uncertainties by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sprat Society For Promoting Rationality |society Rationality | Rationale | Ratio / Our Sins / Evry Christian Has A Diffent Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.