Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu (22158 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by copyrites: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2022
This thief doesn't even know the difference between a debate and a town hall meeting.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Robert Greene in 48 law of Power stated in the 16th law that:

"The more you're seen and heard from after a certain point, the more you cheapen your brand. People will lose interest and respect for you. But if you make yourself scarce for a while, you'll renew people's respect and appreciation."

It is Peter obi i pity the most. If you people can recall like few months ago. I stated on this forum how Peter will ended humiliated, insulted and embarassed if he continued on the attention seeking campaign of his, jumping from one media to media, selling himself cheap - all in a bid to invoke public sympathy. I was vindicated and my thought was justfied after what happened yesterday during the debate. It was more of a 'wetin your eyes dey find, na im your eyes go see'.

The thing is that in Nigeria Political world, public sympathy can never translate to votes. The strategies, the plans and the tactics deployed matters. Reason why you see a certain Asiwaju Jagaban crossing the lenght and breadth of this country seeking endorsements with real voters not going after validations through a debate, from people who will be sitting in front of same TV throughout the day of election. About 70% of the registered voters were not even aware that any debate took place. It shows the irrelevance the comedy show called debate holds in voters influence.

Peter Obi have alot of things to learn politically, so is his ignorant supporters. They both share same amateurish trait not worthy of a player in a Nigeria political contest.

Atiku is finally getting the point, he is finally coming into contact with reality on ground. Tinubu' surely leads, others follows. Ask around and enquire more what Asiwaju means - He is the leader of men. And leaders dont chase winning, they only do everything possible never to lose.

What withdraws, what becomes scarce, suddenly seems to deserve our respect and honor. What stays too long, inundating us with its presence, makes us disdain it.

Politics 101 , zombiedients una go learn by force. grin

sorry tales..... Even if Peter obi is getting it all wrong does not mean tinubub is wise too in whatever he is doing.... No dey hype this dirty old gay
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by kologba: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu will be disgraced right in the south west
sentiment has beclouded ur sense of reasoning...that is why obi wants to cry in the debate...when he didn't see asiwaju...obi na know him mate for politics,dino really fustrated him
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Killermamba: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Stanleynf: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2022
No be to shout jagaban jagaban can he win election in this youth Era? Anything wey youth join hand decide don finish go and ask Sars... even you wey dey support jagaban no say he no be the right person.. as for me I'm going to vote wisely...
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Lovenorth: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Bush frog grin
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shut up.
MODERN DAYS SLAVE IS ALLOWED WITH YOUR USELESS COMMENT � BY SAYING SHUT UP
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/debate-poorly-organised-atiku-obis-ambitions-dead-on-arrival-tinubu/

It's my turn, it's my turn, shaky-shaky Baba has always failed to turn up. When it's time to work, you won't see him, but if it's to eat, you'll hear him shouting, it's my turn, it's my turn'. Shaky-shaky Baba, go and rest. And urchins, BATstards, Afonja goats, mumuric headslammers, should let him rest in peace.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Bobloco: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2022
kologba:
sentiment has beclouded ur sense of reasoning...that is why obi wants to cry in the debate...when he didn't see asiwaju...obi na know him mate for politics,dino really fustrated him

Obi is man enough to attend debate, not afraid to be questioned

While the Emilokan drug lord runs away from debates and questions because everything about his existence is marred in controversies.

Who is Tinubu's father, can you identify the primary and secondary school he attended. Who are his classmates,
his Origin, his Kingsmen, can you identify any of them.
Every thing is about him is been alleged

A drug lord who forfeited over $400,000 of drug proceeds to the US government

He is the only presidential candidate in this election with so much baggages.

This is someone you urchins want to rail road to the presidency.

Like I stated earlier, it will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Why won't tinubu run away from presidential debates when he is not sound, he cannot answer questions and he knows he will talk carelessly and make mistakes... nigeria be wise and do not allow this politcians to deceive you people again
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Nigerians hope you have heard it from Tinubu.
Buhari will be far better than Tinubu. He was very strong and active pre 2015 election.
Nigeria is never an organized society.

Nigerians witnessed the show of shame and despicable exchange on live television between, Mr. Peter Obi, the candidate of LP and Dino Melaye, one of Atiku-Okowa’s palace jesters.

“Nigerians will certainly not vote for candidates and political parties that cannot maintain decorum and basic decency on national television

Loud and clear grin grin grin
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Ireportlive: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino na Palace Jester
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by PointZerom: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

I feel ur pains. But create value through scarcity.

Pain feeler...weldone.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Sukersoc: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

"The more you're seen and heard from after a certain point, the more you cheapen your brand. People will lose interest and respect for you. But if you make yourself scarce for a while, you'll renew people's respect and appreciation."

It is Peter obi i pity the most. If you people can recall like few months ago. I stated on this forum how Peter will ended humiliated, insulted and embarassed if he continued on the attention seeking campaign of his, jumping from one media to media, selling himself cheap - all in a bid to invoke public sympathy. I was vindicated and my thought was justfied after what happened yesterday during the debate. It was more of a 'wetin your eyes dey find, na im your eyes go see'.

The thing is that in Nigeria Political world, public sympathy can never translate to votes. The strategies, the plans and the tactics deployed matters. Reason why you see a certain Asiwaju Jagaban crossing the lenght and breadth of this country seeking endorsements with real voters not going after validations through a debate, from people who will be sitting in front of same TV throughout the day of election. About 70% of the registered voters were not even aware that any debate took place. It shows the irrelevance the comedy show called debate holds in voters influence.

Peter Obi have alot of things to learn politically, so is his ignorant supporters. They both share same amateurish trait not worthy of a player in a Nigeria political contest.

Atiku is finally getting the point, he is finally coming into contact with reality on ground. Tinubu' surely leads, others follows. Ask around and enquire more what Asiwaju means - He is the leader of men. And leaders dont chase winning, they only do everything possible never to lose.

What withdraws, what becomes scarce, suddenly seems to deserve our respect and honor. What stays too long, inundating us with its presence, makes us disdain it.

[i][b]Politics 101 , zombiedients una go learn by

Correct!

But Tinubu hasn't got power yet. Except you're telling me that Biden, who's currently trasversing the United States for the midterm elections is more foolish than Tinubu.
Any Tinubu can continue hiding in his hole and perfecting his rigging plans. He will be taught the first law of power very soon.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Was the peace pact singing also poorly managed? Why did you run away? What of the NBA conference to which you were invited? Yęyę nrun
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Fear don catch Tinubu already. Anytime you see Tinubu talk like this, just know he's concerned and scared already. 2023 Nigerians will send him back to old people home.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Emilokan said the debate was poorly managed abi? Accepted!

Tell us....

Was the NBA conference also poorly managed? Why did he disappear?

Was the peace accord in which the former head of state was present despite being ill and eminent Nigerians, religous leaders and all candidates except Emilokan also poorly managed?

Haba! There's no way you can defend evil...it remains evil.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
another1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/debate-poorly-organised-atiku-obis-ambitions-dead-on-arrival-tinubu/
Tinubu should face his rallies and his methods.

We are no more demanding him to appear in front of TV and answer impromptu questions.

But let him know that the majority of the people don't know things new about him.
We only know the history.

He should feed us with the plans.
And the future.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Corto: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by YoungBruzzy(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Says the ugly wobbly wetter who refused to show up for the damn debate� this country is obviously a joke to people like this man and his followers, cos they know this man is not hale and healthy, yet they are pushing him for the seat of power because of their greediness!!! You guys should remember the law of retribution in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by imrany20(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Buhari will be far better than Tinubu. He was very strong and active pre 2015 election.

Cry me river �
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
jobless nitwits, a low life and a nobody talking

Go and cure your family generational wretchedness, penury, misery and poverty first before coming to nairaland to talk

Ewu gambia
Coming from an online beggar whose bank account is everywhere. Leemao.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Henrymas(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2022
See who dey talk**"** This kleptomaniac whose dreams to loot the daylight out of the Nigerian treasury if the chance.
It is your own greedy ambition that is dead on arrival.
Never! will you and your Boko Haram sponsors rule this country come 2023. If Tulumbu eventually rig his way to winning the election, there will be mass protest and unprecedented revolution.
Not after what we have suffered under Buhari.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2022
DOA muslim/muslim ticket is still talking? undecided
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by ransomed: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Go and manage your health first before you talk about poorly organized debate.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Slurity(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Tinubu is our next president, cry well and wipe your tires when you are tired, then embrace this reality. He will not disappoint Nigeria, he has the track record to deliver and perform.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Selfmotivated: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

See thos one speaking French and misinterpreting the laws of power.

Democracy is not a private business or product or a brand. The people are the brand in Democracy not any man.

He thinks he can play another buhari script on Nigerians who are seen the light thanks to buhari and his ridiculous failure. grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.