Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu (22156 Views)

Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by KINGS100(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Also rock is not for Boka haram Commander Shetima, or a week old man wearing deapass on a daily.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Tradman: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Pandora Obituary's life time desire is to see himself and Tinubu sitting in the same hall talking as per fellow contestants. That is the privilege Tinubu will never give the olodo.

Tinubu will never discuss anything with the third class olodo, no matter how ipob scream.

When next are ipob organising another debate for themselves?

Tinubu was in Niger state to discuss with real Nigerians, not staged debates and TV shows organised by some overgrown puppies.
The youths have unanimously agreed to send tinubu and atilu to their home town . This time arround tinubu will go back to his ancestral home in iragbeji. This installation of owomida boys in lagos has ended.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Glink2018(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bobloco:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

You sat in your cubicle room and started typing gibberish...who told you Tinubu cannot win this presidential election?/

Why am.i wasting.my precious time.responding to this clown....abeg...keep on wallowing in the euphoria of miserableness while remaining foolish
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Bobloco: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Glink2018:

You sat in your cubicle room and started typing gibberish...who told you Tinubu cannot win this presidential election?/

Why am.i wasting.my precious time.responding to this clown....abeg...keep on wallowing in the euphoria of miserableness while remaining foolish

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Obainomilano: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Robert Greene in 48 law of Power stated in the 16th law that:

"The more you're seen and heard from after a certain point, the more you cheapen your brand. People will lose interest and respect for you. But if you make yourself scarce for a while, you'll renew people's respect and appreciation."

It is Peter obi i pity the most. If you people can recall like few months ago. I stated on this forum how Peter will ended humiliated, insulted and embarassed if he continued on the attention seeking campaign of his, jumping from one media to media, selling himself cheap - all in a bid to invoke public sympathy. I was vindicated and my thought was justfied after what happened yesterday during the debate. It was more of a 'wetin your eyes dey find, na im your eyes go see'.

The thing is that in Nigeria Political world, public sympathy can never translate to votes. The strategies, the plans and the tactics deployed matters. Reason why you see a certain Asiwaju Jagaban crossing the lenght and breadth of this country seeking endorsements with real voters not going after validations through a debate, from people who will be sitting in front of same TV throughout the day of election. About 70% of the registered voters were not even aware that any debate took place. It shows the irrelevance the comedy show called debate holds in voters influence.

Peter Obi have alot of things to learn politically, so is his ignorant supporters. They both share same amateurish trait not worthy of a player in a Nigeria political contest.

Atiku is finally getting the point, he is finally coming into contact with reality on ground. Tinubu' surely leads, others follows. Ask around and enquire more what Asiwaju means - He is the leader of men. And leaders dont chase winning, they only do everything possible never to lose.

What withdraws, what becomes scarce, suddenly seems to deserve our respect and honor. What stays too long, inundating us with its presence, makes us disdain it.

Politics 101 , zombiedients una go learn by force. grin

last I checked a dollar is 1k which means u and ur poverty zombie generation can barely afford your amala and ewedu soup... I am very comfident that when your Asiwaju enters power... You ND your lots won't even be able to afford the agbado he promised you... Obi is a billionaire.... Obidient are working class people who can afford bread ND data.... But urchins like u and ur fellow fulani bandits are the ones we need to continue bringing disunity until Nigeria finally breaks and all man to. His tenth... You Re the zombidiot here
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by mrdharkchild(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Robert Greene in 48 law of Power stated in the 16th law that:

"The more you're seen and heard from after a certain point, the more you cheapen your brand. People will lose interest and respect for you. But if you make yourself scarce for a while, you'll renew people's respect and appreciation."

It is Peter obi i pity the most. If you people can recall like few months ago. I stated on this forum how Peter will ended humiliated, insulted and embarassed if he continued on the attention seeking campaign of his, jumping from one media to media, selling himself cheap - all in a bid to invoke public sympathy. I was vindicated and my thought was justfied after what happened yesterday during the debate. It was more of a 'wetin your eyes dey find, na im your eyes go see'.

The thing is that in Nigeria Political world, public sympathy can never translate to votes. The strategies, the plans and the tactics deployed matters. Reason why you see a certain Asiwaju Jagaban crossing the lenght and breadth of this country seeking endorsements with real voters not going after validations through a debate, from people who will be sitting in front of same TV throughout the day of election. About 70% of the registered voters were not even aware that any debate took place. It shows the irrelevance the comedy show called debate holds in voters influence.

Peter Obi have alot of things to learn politically, so is his ignorant supporters. They both share same amateurish trait not worthy of a player in a Nigeria political contest.

Atiku is finally getting the point, he is finally coming into contact with reality on ground. Tinubu' surely leads, others follows. Ask around and enquire more what Asiwaju means - He is the leader of men. And leaders dont chase winning, they only do everything possible never to lose.

What withdraws, what becomes scarce, suddenly seems to deserve our respect and honor. What stays too long, inundating us with its presence, makes us disdain it.

Politics 101 , zombiedients una go learn by force. grin

Mumu. The 48 Laws of power was written by someone. Try to think for yourself and outside the box, Zombie.
The book is written to keep you in a space the author created to prison you in. And that space is all in your head. It doesn't make you smarter, it makes you a prisoner of someone else's concept.
As a true thinker, you learn from others and create your own world for yourself.
Books won't teach you that.
I'm clearly smarter than you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Ekzoba(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Imagine the audacity of this dead man,tuah

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Asiwaju Tinubu and his running mate, Senator Kashim feels they are bigger than the country.

And I wonder why urchins are still comfortable surrounding themselves around with the two antichrist tongue.
what is bigger than the country where Dino dey dey press Obis bottom booting?show of shame. Medias interviews only work on emotional control voters . You all take it as if medias is the only place where contestant can meet their supporters

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Abdulqareem: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
djn78:

You are ranting

Peter Obi still has an ace over Tinubu

Peter Obi have South East, South South, North Central
Even for Tinubu South West Peter Obi will still get substantial votes running into millions

He will still get sympathetic votes from the core North of North West and East

Atiku has North West and East in his bags

So where does Tinubu have

Even his South West is not fully guaranteed 100%

You guys will just be making noise

By February we will know how far
WHICH NORTH CENTRAL ARE REFERING TO? I HOPE IT DOESNT INCLUDE NIGER. NASARAWA, KWARA, KOGI, BENUE AND PLATEAU? YOU GUYS CAN DREAM SHA? YOU WILL BE SURPRISE THAT EVEN IN PLACES LIKE IMO. ABIA AND EBONYI. PETER OBI WILL NOT WIN. SORRY OOOO. UNA NO GO SMELL THAT PRESIDENCY. MAY GOD BLESS YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE(TINUBU)
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2022
AerialMapper:

Hi

https://www.nairaland.com/7423617/bola-tinubu-forfeited-460000-us#118229644

That’s your headache.
You people that all your family members are serving jail terms cos of drug offenses are the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s your headache.
You people that all your family members are serving jail terms cos of drug offenses are the loudest.

That’s not the point; comment on the issue. You cannot keep putting your head in the sand. I agree, all my family members are serving jail terms. I await your comment on this. You have still not responded to the one of yesterday
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2022
AerialMapper:

That’s not the point; comment on the issue. You cannot keep putting your head in the sand. I agree, all my family members are serving jail terms. I await your comment on this. You have still not responded to the one of yesterday

If he committed a crime, he would be in jail.
US doesn’t spare any fvcking person for crime.
But cos you know you can’t defeat him, you want him down by all means.
Try harder mofos.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If he committed a crime, he would be in jail.
US doesn’t spare any fvcking person for crime.
But cos you know you can’t defeat him, you want him down by all means.
Try harder mofos.

You know what, you are right! They seized his money cos it was proceeds of legit business and they targeted him because he was a hard working youth who sported an Afro and therefore wrongly stereotyped as a criminal.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
AerialMapper:

You know what, you are right! They seized his money cos it was proceeds of legit business and they targeted him because he was a hard working youth who sported an Afro and therefore wrongly stereotyped as a criminal.

Whatever!
Face the criminals from your region.
Don’t let hatred and bitterness ruin you.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Whatever!
Face the criminals from your region.
Don’t let hatred and bitterness ruin you.

But I agreed with you! Why are you still sour?
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by razible5384(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
olatade:
In Nigeria now, you are either going through a lot, coming from a lot, or about to enter a lot. A lot is going on with a lot of us cry
grin grin grin
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
AerialMapper:

But I agreed with you! Why are you still sour?

Just a friendly advice for you m to mind your fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Just a friendly advice for you m to mind your fvcking business.

Lol! It was actually you who came into my business by barging into my mentions just because of your love for an incoherent, nappy wearing pissy pant, drug dealing, cowardly presidential candidate who feels the presidency is his right.

It is you who should mind your business

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
AerialMapper:

Lol! It was actually you who came into my business by barging into my mentions just because of your love for an incoherent, nappy wearing pissy pant, drug dealing, cowardly presidential candidate who feels the presidency is his right.
It is you who should mind your business

I just hope you’re living in anambra and not anywhere near SW, along with your family members.
It would be a total shame for you to eat your vomit.
That man you insult has helped your stagnant destiny more than any leader from your cursed region, but bitterness won’t let you think straight.
Children of anger them.

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I just hope you’re living in anambra and not anywhere near SW, along with your family members.
It would be a total shame for you to eat your vomit.
That man you insult has helped your stagnant destiny more than any leader from your cursed region, but bitterness won’t let you think straight.
Children of anger them.

I will forgive you cos your moniker had the number of my favourite Formula one driver who by the way I’m might see this weekend in Abu Dhabi. So while you sit at your mobile phone wondering where your next meal will come from, be happy in the knowledge that my livelihood does not depend on an old man.

I will be sure to send you photographs to pepper you some more. Cheers
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2022
AerialMapper:

I will forgive you cos your moniker had the number of my favourite Formula one driver who by the way I’m might see this weekend in Abu Dhabi. So while you sit at your mobile phone wondering where your next meal will come from, be happy in the knowledge that my livelihood does not depend on an old man.

I will be sure to send you photographs to pepper you some more. Cheers

Don’t go and start another fight there with your fellow cultists again pls, we beg una.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Don’t go and start another fight there with your fellow cultists again pls, we beg una.
. They are not issuing visas to your type that go there to fight
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
AerialMapper:
. They are not issuing visas to your type that go there to fight

Your brothers emeka and shinedu were the ones fighting the other time.
That’s what y’all are known for worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by Adamu0630: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Atiku Remains the Unshakeable Candidate comes 2023 General Election.
#Change the change,#Rescue Nigeria and #Rebuild Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your brothers emeka and shinedu were the ones fighting the other time.
That’s what y’all are known for worldwide.

:-)
B for Bitterleaf
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
AerialMapper:

:-)
B for Bitterleaf

C for Criminal.
Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

C for Criminal.

Hi Bitterleaf, I arrived safely and I’m pleased to inform you that I have not clashed with anyone. Tune into Formula 1 on Friday, Saturday or Sunday for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. I will give you a shout out… that is.. if you can afford a Premium Subscription. It doesn’t show on GoTv

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

C for Criminal.

Hi SugarGirl44,

Just keeping my promise! It’s a nice friday morning here and no, I’m not stuck in traffic in BAT’s Lagos.

Getting set to leave for the race track soon. I have not clashed with anyone yet. They probably couldn’t get visas to come here anyway so don’t be worried, I won’t give my people a bad name.

Hope you have eaten? You know I care a lot about your mental health so I’m sharing a view of the city from my room as well so you can see something nice other than Lekki Link Bridge

1 Like

Re: Debate Poorly Organised; Atiku, Obi’s Ambitions Dead On Arrival – Tinubu by AerialMapper: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

C for Criminal.

Hi SugarGirl44,

It’s a lazy Saturday morning today. Getting set to go to the race track. Have you eaten or getting over the embarrassment of Bulaba, Balulu, bluBlu.

Anyway, just decided to give you some sunshine today! Cheers and I still haven’t gotten into any fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet / They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.