Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail (8606 Views)

Presidency: PDP Candidates Campaign For Tinubu In Ondo / Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Consensus: Why Presidential Aspirants May Contest Against Buhari’s Choice -Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by emmanuelbrown26: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Eriggs:

Nice one pastor Kris.

U know una madam for nairaland.com..
Na dem MANNA fit una for dis forum.
Gbasgbos on a daily basis.
If no comment, una no fit comment.
Aunty Manna fire dem
I think I remember u in 2020, during d covid and lockdown, so keep off gee
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
If I was a member of this man's congregation...... I'd get a mic one day and speak sense into his head....

.Why is he wasting tithes offerings pursuing a dream that will never see the light of the day.....

He is not contesting this time around
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by BigYash: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Is Tinubu and Atikulooter that are a disaster that is about to befall you tongue.
You don go use English find trouble grin. Get ready for gbas gbos grin
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by ufotunang: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2022
He is saying the truth... restructuring, true federalism, resource control by state and local government , local government autonomy, amending the Constitution... solution to nigeria problems
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by nihilistjnr: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2022
He's not wrong
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by ISTP: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2022
windvane:
he has stopped contesting since 2019

I'm aware. smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by azpekuliar: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
this is one of those that understand Nigeria politics and problems, not some deranged deluded cannibals and miserable miscreants shouting Peter Obidi0t as if the heavy igbotic feminine voice will perform magic on Nigeria just like that, Peter Obi God forbid is a disaster about to happen

BATIKU keep quiet.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by PandoraObi: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Is Tinubu and Atikulooter that are a disaster that is about to befall you tongue.
Your disaster in their names have already started, you wish others to join you, you own your disaster keep.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Youoareofoolish: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
If I was a member of this man's congregation...... I'd get a mic one day and speak sense into his head....

.Why is he wasting tithes offerings pursuing a dream that will never see the light of the day.....

You for read the srticle before yoj open your mouth comment like fool

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Corto: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2022

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Qatar2022: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
this is one of those that understand Nigeria politics and problems, not some deranged deluded cannibals and miserable miscreants shouting Peter Obidi0t as if the heavy igbotic feminine voice will perform magic on Nigeria just like that, Peter Obi God forbid is a disaster about to happen
Your ancestor your will perform the magic
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by JoeNL22(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

We do t know ahy omoluabi, OBI is OBI and he still remain OBI, any other person adding another tribal name to Obi's name is on his or her own.
Bro.....don't mind him.
I decided to put "OMOLUABI" in obi's name, these urchins will always look for something stupid to say. Nobi them?!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by CheapHomes1: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2022
PandoraObi:

Pls explain what Chris okotie said
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Abagworo(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
The only reasonable man left. I will attend your Church this weekend for this
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by amp01(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Did he tell you,he is contesting.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by kelly72: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Okotie is only idealistic, full of words but nothing pragmatic. The immediate needs of Nigerians is not a new constitution, in any case Nigeria is lawless, nobody obeys even the simplest law.

The country needs to find new revenue earners and and promote free private enterprise. The LP candidate has rightly identified agriculture as Nigeria's next crude oil. He finds that the North hosts the most important natural resource - land and therefore will be home to Nigeria's next economic hub.

Diversify the economy, encourage States to spend their monies in productive ventures, pursue aggressive mechanized agriculture, education, manufacturing and skill expansion. You can achieve these even with the present constitution while gradually working on a new one.

Let us work as if we need results. Let us exclude the rogues and robbers who loot our money in billions.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by emmanuelbrown26: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro.....don't mind him.
I decided to put "OMOLUABI" in obi's name, these urchins will always look for something stupid to say. Nobi them?!.
I swear to gawd bro, all urchins are just senseless.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2022
You are correct, I say this every time too
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by frankson1(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Your Information isn't correct.

Besides, there's nothing he said that is debatable.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by frankson1(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2022
festacman:
Stop this high sounding words. What Nigeria needs is a president who will say to hell with oil earnings which by the way is dwindling so fast. A president who will actively diversify the economy in collaboration with state governors who often lack such initiatives. Note that any attempt for any FG to act in silo with its diversification initiatives without state governors like Buhari did will never achieve much.

Nigeria is a country with so much young population and so much agricultural, livestock, marine, mineral, human capital resources and massive entrepreneurship drive but so much unproductivity (joblessness) and waste of resources due lack enabling environment.

Let's produce to dominate West African market and then Africa up to the world stage to earn forex and become prosperous once again. A country with money reinvests in education, infrastructure, health, etc. to become more prosperous.

constitution, true federalism, resource control, as the primary solution to the Nigerian quandary.

You're talking plenty.

Okotie's few "high sounding words" captured all the stories you wrote.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Perfectbeing(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2022
festacman:
Stop this high sounding words. What Nigeria needs is a president who will say to hell with oil earnings which by the way is dwindling so fast. A president who will actively diversify the economy in collaboration with state governors who often lack such initiatives. Note that any attempt for any FG to act in silo with its diversification initiatives without state governors like Buhari did will never achieve much.

Nigeria is a country with so much young population and so much agricultural, livestock, marine, mineral, human capital resources and massive entrepreneurship drive but so much unproductivity (joblessness) and waste of resources due lack enabling environment.

Let's produce to dominate West African market and then Africa up to the world stage to earn forex and become prosperous once again. A country with money reinvests in education, infrastructure, health, etc. to become more prosperous.
Explain what the President that will say hell to oil revenue will use to run the economy and build infrastructures without increasing the tax net, ending fuel subsidy and taking loans.

Explain in details and with facts not with emotions and assumptions.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Advancedman(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by zainabhoney4: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Nice one, for d very first time of sound G like a business guy not a foolish idiot, I support u on thisNice one, for d very first time of sound G like a business guy not a foolish idiot, I support u on this...
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by Etuagievin(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
How are you sure?
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by prophetfire: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

Did you read what he said at all? Did he tell you that he is contesting for election?
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by FireUpNow(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Everyone can just open their mouth to talk.
Re: Chris Okotie: Why Presidential Candidates’ Campaign Promises Will Fail by prophetwis: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2022
When you hear Pastor Chris talk you know that compered to him our politicians are neophytes. His concept of aboriginal democracy remains the way out if the nightmare we are in right now, what Nigeria needs urgently is an interim Government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Abo: Abductors Of Benue Commissioner Demand N60 Million Ransom / Alao Akala, Former Oyo State Gov Defects To APC? / House Of Reps Commitee Denies Mentioning Osinbajo In Nema's Probe. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.