Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) (30174 Views)

Brazilian Girls Show Me Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (pix) / Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Rio De Janeiro Mayor Confirms Carnival For 2022(photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zoom in the first picture and see those guys kissing �
grin
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Zooposki(f): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
tydi:
grin
Enjoy your stay
Mehn I love those huge Brazilian asse$ I'm seeing there.

Too bad you are not their spec. They prefer white men that have all the power, not weak black slaves like you that run to their country for a better life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

See as baba d get joy for breast

Me na South Africa I wan go......I wan confirm something for that Zulu nation
you just read my mind. Those south African girls na die
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by backtovillage: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

Why do you like what I line tongue
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by kunleiky(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Greet Roberto Carlos for me if you see am. Tell him the football world haven't seen anything close to his person in the game.
Damn it
Marcelo M12 nko?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by KennethEnyi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
When will i get to europe na?
I don dey wait for too long.

Brazil dey Europe?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by MufasaLion: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
When will i get to europe na?
I don dey wait for too long.

Brazil is not in Europe.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by karzyharsky(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
No loose guard oo
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zooposki:

Too bad you are not their spec. They prefer white men that have all the power, not weak black slaves like you that run to their country for a better life.
Brutal but true

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
I be wan tell you say your mates dey find big booty Brazilian you dey find food before I see the last line grin however, food still dey important. Na who dey alive Naim dey knack Babe.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by naijknight: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hide your head ooo..mafia many their oo ...they can start gun dwelling anytime ooo
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Omoawoke: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brazil and fine girls ehn

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Kingluqman(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
Greet Roberto Carlos for me if you see am. Tell him the football world haven't seen anything close to his person in the game.
Mercelo nko? grin
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by naijknight: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Oga abeg rest
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Annie

Please don't send penny to this fraudsters .

He has always been using this same format to still continue scamming a lot of people here on nairaland he even used to say he got an asthma and so on please don't mind this fraudsters, they are working as a group here doing this as a full time job & business

4 Likes

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by benqo01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Help me find Brazilian girl with thick yansh
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by pafo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

Shawberto Carlos nko?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by olisaEze(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who be the Naija person for hia?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Reporting34(f): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
naijknight:
Oga abeg rest
alaye I won't
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by yemzone(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well done. Chop life to the fullest.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by bdon123(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRXnsUaS_8
Visit christ d redeemer ,i visited there last time at Rio.As for naija food,eat intercontinental... doesn't hav to be eba all d time.Try well cooked T bone steak wit french fries or spaghetti Bolognese or even white rice n chicken curry.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by generalwo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
No forget say yansh dey kee person!!!

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by jojothaiv(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

At least you are not cooking today. Enjoy your trip.
You sabi di senior man! Hin go just cook anyhow meal tell us hin no matter.

olisaEze:
Who be the Naija person for hia?? grin
Na me na, no tell anybody o

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Mecka: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
tydi:
grin Enjoy your stay Mehn I love those huge Brazilian asse$ I'm seeing there.
have you fúcked a big yash b4?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Mecka: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Breast is life
you no like Ghana babes?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Emoc: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I don land for Rio o! If any Nairalander dey Rio, make una give me tips about the city and where to find Naija food if them get am o!

I will post more photos soon. Nice booty just dey everywhere for this town. grin

Plenty of those nyash you dey see carry HIV & other STDs...
Thread with caution to avoid had I known.

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Mecka: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
you just read my mind. Those south African girls na die
I want to fúck a ghanian chick

1 Like

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Mecka: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I be wan tell you say your mates dey find big booty Brazilian you dey find food before I see the last line grin however, food still dey important. Na who dey alive Naim dey knack Babe.
are you currently celibating?
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Mecka: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
benqo01:
Help me find Brazilian girl with thick yansh
go to US. African American girls have it.
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by viodemus: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice 1 op.

Learn portugese, e go easy for you.

With portugese, you can do business in Portugal, Brazil, and Angola (even tho some angolans speak German). That is over 100 million people. When I go any of these places outside of portugal, I dey fit in.

Make I drop small jewel here, Since 2010 and 2011, when I begin wise small, I went to Brazil I think in 2012 after yankee, I relate with some people, begin buy welding equipment from yankee and brazil, my money been no gallant then, I try cologne selling - e work small, but believe it or not, my success in brazil been come from their mamaput equivalent, when I teach the woman how to make Naija jollof, suya, rice and stew, and abacha. I no even invest much, but that lady partner with me for a little while, I even pay for her and her beautiful daughter to come Naija, she cun expand her restaurant to six places, I make all my investments in the first year, but that lady still dey give me money reach last month. I dey tell her no worry I dey fine, but the woman feel say she owe me for a while, she say she never experience success like that. since before she meet me. This na even before I learn computer things too, wey I also use make money for those three countries. Na Chineke get glory.

I be one of the early people wey go innoson motors, make them do right hand drive, I go sell am for right hand african countries, and even one jamaican guy buy from me to ship am to Jamaica.

Take advantage, communicate with the people wey you think say get sense, then do legit business with them. The work no easy, but God go guide your hustle.

I no only dey talk to the op, but to anyone wey dey doubt their ability and effort.
if me fit make my accounts buoyant, me wey be say I no send business before, many people dey predict my death since I dey 19years old, but na death of poverty I dun dey experience since I dey late 20s reach today. You go think say na me and Soludo been work for cbn, or na me and Tinubu dey extort lag budget, but na God dey do am. I humble for real life with the appropriate craze but online here I no go too tolerate idiots. I dun already forfeit say I no go make money for nl, so that I go talk and do my mind. But many people for nl, need guidance for personal health, Nigerian health, and success, including me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by HomeTutorsPro: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
damn ,I really need to blow fast ,start my sex tourism, Brazil na the first country I go hit tongue
Consider changing that to Kenya and thank me later. I'm advising you from experience.
Black is pussyeauful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by Omoawoke: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Consider changing that to Kenya and thank me later. I'm advising you from experience.
Black is pussyeauful!!

Tell us more
Re: Naija Man Goes To Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! (pix) by lastchild: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sao Paulo is the main place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Dangerous Gutter At Alapara Junction Akute, Causing Accidents (Pics) / Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.