Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi (45183 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Zydote: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2022
You have lost Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi & now Bala Mohammed.

Instead of reaching out to them you send your butt-loving, rectum-sucking, skin-bleaching tout of a boyfriend to a town hall meeting to harass and insult Peter Obi.
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1589591433559711745?s=20&t=aF_7EILDbFFBYNQFg9IOiw

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Jayden001(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
He didn't insult him; he just told Reno the honest truth

135 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2022
I wish President Buhari and Governor yahaya Bello of Kogi state could revisit Dino melaye criminal case so that we can have another Nollywood drama to laugh about grin

A dino that climed tree to dodge police arrest should not be taken serious grin cheesy

512 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by VirileNelly2420: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2022
He should be greatful he was addressed as a boyfriend and not girlfriend. Cos he's acting like a criminally minded supportive wife.

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ryloy: 7:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has no chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubakar

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Crusadee: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Ghen ghen

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by mytime24(f): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino na tout

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Rigol97(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by swaggerjack: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
The Genesis of the whole matter is below....

The trouble began after Melaye reportedly called an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people,’ saying “Obi people, na wa o.”

On hearing the words of the former lawmaker, Peter Obi snapped,
“Stop that Dino.
Why are you always calling me?
I won’t take that.
This man is from the ANPP.
Why are you calling him Obi people?”

Dino feigned ignorance but Obi insisted that he would not condone such behaviour.

He told Melaye,
“Stop that,
I have taken enough from you here.
Why are you always calling me?”

We have the video, as seen on ARISETV. cool

Nigerians no go kee dem fellow Nigerians with laffta.
This is too funny mehn grin cheesy grin grin

46 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Obi na clown. He throw tantrum like his Obi supporters zombies.

His behavior is typical of an average IPOB terrorist. When the going was good, AriseTV is the best thing after salad simply because they pamper him and ask him soft question and fail to fact check his nonsense lies.

Abati just put him under pressure for some few minutes and he fell like a pack of card. The mugun was so disorganized that Dino Melaye took advantage of that such that Obi lost his senses and made reference to ANPP supprters in the debate (maybe the man don forgot say no party like ANPP again). ANPP was merged to form APC.

Now Obingo and his handlers are crying that he shouldn’t go to debate again and bla bla bla. See how they just treat Obi f**kup in just one day only because Abati put him on the hot seat.

I wasn’t surprised at Kwakwanso and Okowa besting him, Obi is very dull and it even show in how he speaks. If you can ensure he can’t bandy false figures and fact check him on the spot, he will not be able to string meaningful sentences together.

Lastly, with how Okowa spoke, if he hadn’t governed a state, one would have thought he will perform than Obama. That why I tell people debate is NONSENSE, it is just cosmetics because it does not correlate with governance Delivery. Any clown who know how to speak can beat his colleague but what differentiate true performers is what they have achieved as their track record and what they have to offer in the real
World of governance delivery.

Every state election cycle they debate, but yet every 4 years the states remain stagnant and things keep regressing.
Words of a wise man.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless you.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Stay blessed.

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Early morning wotowoto for Peter Obi from Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians grin cheesy wink

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Lerio(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
This one enter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Lance008(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
If the gods want to destroy someone he make the person mad
Dino no no say he don Dey mad because of hate make he get for PO

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ButterBerry: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino is a lunatic.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2022
DINO seem to have lost it all,this isn't about Playing politics,his recent display on social media indicates the trait of an unreasonable fellow, it's far much bellow the standard he set for himself to Nigerians,I hope this insult will do some brain resetting for him.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NaijaCowFarm: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino and his bootlicker friends - Reno and Deji Adeyanju would be out of work for another 8 long years. Thanks to Peter Obi

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022

Both Dino and FFK are very maaaadd..

All of them are very very maaddd..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
entrep88:

I agree Dino is a joke, but why are Obidient taking him serious? Dino only tested the mic on Obi, and the Exaggerated Provision Store trader could not cope grin
Lol grin cheesy cheesy
They can give but don't want to collect wotowoto.
Dem never see anything from sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Na dem go tire.......

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by aidameoryou: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Jayden001:
He didn't insult him; he just told Reno the honest truth

Which Reno?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by entrep88: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish President Buhari and Governor yahaya Bello of Kogi state could revisit Dino melaye criminal case so that we can have another Nollywood drama to laugh about grin

A dino that climed tree to dodge police arrest should not be taken serious grin cheesy
I agree Dino is a joke, but why are Obidient taking him serious? Dino only tested the mic on Obi, and the Exaggerated Provision Store trader could not cope grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by bigdammyj: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Noted.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Curious345: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

lol... Atiku erred in bringing Dino into his close circle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Dino is a tout

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / Photos Of Yahaya Bello’s Abuja Mansion Shared By The SignalNG (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.