Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi (45226 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by excell0001: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2022
If na me be obi, i for find chair take nack en head, na him make i like wike . Dino no go fit try am for were wike dey. Since atiku criss why en no fit mentioned wike name. Obi you dey to gentle you need to be rugged. Come river's state come learn ruggelity . cool
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Absuchat(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless you.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Stay blessed.

Onye nzuzu. Forming nonesense online but a mere beggar in Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ransomed: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Imagine an Agbero demanding an apology from passengers for paying their fares.
Dino was duly served.....
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Amuluonyenaego: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Gentle17:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small
Account:Angela
G.TBank
E no go better for apc
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Picardor2: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has no chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubakar

Even u wey dey talk know say na complete trash u dey vomit.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by one4GOD(f): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has no chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubakar
why not ask ur agbado king to meet HE Peter Obi in a public talk, then we know who the gstjer of aridi is. They have used ur destiny and that of ur generations to come while u are busy collecting N1000,
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Picardor2: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212804:
The Genesis of the whole matter is below....

The trouble began after Melaye reportedly called an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people,’ saying “Obi people, na wa o.”

On hearing the words of the former lawmaker, Peter Obi snapped,
“Stop that Dino.
Why are you always calling me?
I won’t take that.
This man is from the ANPP.
Why are you calling him Obi people?”

Dino feigned ignorance but Obi insisted that he would not condone such behaviour.

He told Melaye,
“Stop that,
I have taken enough from you here.
Why are you always calling me?”

We have the video, as seen on ARISETV. cool

Nigerians no go kee dem fellow Nigerians with laffta.
This is too funny mehn grin cheesy grin grin

What is really funny abt it?
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Picardor2: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212847:

Lol grin cheesy cheesy
They can give but don't want to collect wotowoto.
Dem never see anything from sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Na dem go tire.......

Trash talk
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Conrod: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
OUR FOCUS!!!....as if your opinion counts.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:

Thiefnubuu is dead grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1589591433559711745?s=20&t=aF_7EILDbFFBYNQFg9IOiw

In a sane country , would Dino not be in jail?

This country don tire me. You come to Nairaland.com, you see young people campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu...
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=ryloy post=118212775]Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubaka as we plan to buy votes and rig the election for TINUBU his fellow criminal /quote]

Say it like this and you will see how God of truth will reward you....
Stop being in the dark ..
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ngadaAwo: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2022
God bless Peter Gregory Obi
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by observanc1: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Jayden001:
He didn't insult him; he just told Reno the honest truth
Dino not Reno
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by udeh3(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless you.

Stay blessed.

The best way to stop nonsense is to address it. Very simple

This is what Obi has just done. We want a leader who will stand and face cabals and enemies of the state to say, I have tolerated enough

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212814:
Early morning wotowoto for Peter Obi from Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians grin cheesy wink
Sane hardworking Nigerians according to you will not be on Nairaland this morning to quote mad people

This people you called sane Nigerians aren't really sane but mad
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Didijiji: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.
you have always been a grand mumu
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Toriagirl(f): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2022
These men know themselves very well.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Cuntface: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212804:
The Genesis of the whole matter is below....

The trouble began after Melaye reportedly called an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people,’ saying “Obi people, na wa o.”

On hearing the words of the former lawmaker, Peter Obi snapped,
“Stop that Dino.
Why are you always calling me?
I won’t take that.
This man is from the ANPP.
Why are you calling him Obi people?”

Dino feigned ignorance but Obi insisted that he would not condone such behaviour.

He told Melaye,
“Stop that,
I have taken enough from you here.
Why are you always calling me?”

We have the video, as seen on ARISETV. cool

Nigerians no go kee dem fellow Nigerians with laffta.
This is too funny mehn grin cheesy grin grin

Mtchhew
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Sageez(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.

Don't you have shame at all? I am sure if apc produces a goat as its presidential candidate that you will still campaign for it.

Oga ,I won't ask you to vote obi or any candidate, but I am begging you to put your conscience first before the party you are affiliated to.

God bless and God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Ireportlive: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
God bless Peter Gregory Obi

Obi the shameless Biafran miscreant

Thunder fire Obi the thief and his useless supporter of failure

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Cuntface: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212814:
Early morning wotowoto for Peter Obi from Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians grin cheesy wink

Oga work on your sense of humor.
You're not funny at all.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Greenlight123: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
louder please
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Wizzieee(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.

Mumu urchins always sounding stupid, I pity your unborn generations you re ruining because of your selfish ambitions... for una mind una dey make sense with senseless long posts that one atom of reasoning can't be traced or attached to it...God will chase all of you out come 2023 . if I'm left with APC nd pdp i go chose pdp but whether una like am or not Peter obi will become your president, know this nd know peace
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Fani Kayode will become an hero now since he supports there lord....Foolish people
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ngadaAwo: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Obi the shameless Biafran miscreant

Thunder fire Obi the thief and his useless supporter of failure
why are you crying ?
as e dey pain you
e dey sweet me ooo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Wizzieee(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Didijiji:
you have always been a grand mumu

Swears I ve been following all of them urchins subtly, they sound alien, out of the reasonable world
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish President Buhari and Governor yahaya Bello of Kogi state could revisit Dino melaye criminal case so that we can have another Nollywood drama to laugh about grin

A dino that climed tree to dodge police arrest should not be taken serious grin cheesy
you were criticism Yaya bello that time, what happened now?
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by casualobserver: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2022
3 PDP prostitutes insulting themselves. None of them have ever stayed in any party, all of them have changed parties at least twice.

3 idiots who make Wike look like a saint and as principled man!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.