Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Beaf , Where Are You?! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf , Where Are You?! (2776 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Beaf: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=14pt]New Show In Town!!!. . . Its Vulture Parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Its a competition for dunces, id!ots and losers!
Come and be entertained as they probe the limits of absolute stup!dity!!
Its completely free and guaranteed entertainment for all NLers!

Gaddem! Its stup!dity that is no-holds-barred, weapons-grade, armed and dangerous. Its pure head up arse kinda stuff!

Even Scientists are totally confused at the open display of high quality id!ocy by NL's village id!ots here.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/493573_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Gbawe: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! How useless can ACN be as a party, when they send goons to chase Beaf all around the internet? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You would think they had better to do. LOLZ!
This whole thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn funny!

What a phucking useless party. No wonder they have the useless rascal, Aregbesola.

You are a shameless character !!!! Even after you are totally discredited and your odious 'modus operandi' exposed thoroughly you are still trying to wring pity out of folks by playing victim? Who has been following Aregbesola around the internet like a paid goon if not you. Now that the backlash has come you wan't to run, hide and pretend you are the victim? useless SuMu (suwegbe and mumu combined) like you does not realise that Nairaland has many member who are able to deconstruct you easily. I have been doing that for so long, frankly, I am getting bored. Glad others have now cottoned on to you.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by dustydee: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf are you Reno? Not that I care.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Beaf: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
dustydee:

No, I'm not, dude.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by REPSNIG: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Beaf, you have no idea how terribly desperate you now appear with your posts. Just stop and go and give it all a rest. You are looking really really pathetic right now.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by REPSNIG: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
dustydee:

Beaf:

No, I'm not, dude.

Do you expect him to disclose his identity for all to see?

Even if he is Reno, he will not admit that here, so no point asking.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Beaf: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
Gbawe:

You are a shameless character !!!! Even after you are totally discredited and your odious 'modus operandi' exposed thoroughly you are still trying to wring pity out of folks by playing victim? Who has been following Aregbesola around the internet like a paid goon if not you. Now that the backlash has come you wan't to run, hide and pretend you are the victim? useless SuMu (suwegbe and mumu combined) like you does not realise that Nairaland has many member who are able to deconstruct you easily. I have been doing that for so long, frankly, I am getting bored. Glad others have now cottoned on to you.

Lol! ACN seems to be as bloody clueless as the RASCAL, Aregbesola. Thats why a whole party thinks its best to spend time chasing Beaf around the web. Damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why am I not suprised when they have an absolute mental wreck like you stomping stup!dly all over your own tongue on NL?

Dude, how does it feel to be a record breaking arsehole?

[img]http://1.bp..com/_9OgOUoyTOLs/TQsmPJcrzjI/AAAAAAAADZs/Jrnd-_Xh2HI/s1600/arsehole.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/493573_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by oderemo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni bi o, They are bloody RAZISTS
dont see y u guys cant recognise the clown of the chief clown.
reno omokirikiri. now we know.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by REPSNIG: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf, just stop, please. If you feel persecuted, then silence is golden. Your posts and childish pictures above just reek of adolescence and desperation. I advise you to just give it a break.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Gbawe: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! ACN seems to be as bloody clueless as the RASCAL, Aregbesola. Thats why a whole party thinks its best to spend time chasing Beaf around the web. Damn! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why am I not suprised when they have an absolute mental wreck like you stomping stup!dly all over your own tongue on NL?

Dude, how does it feel to be a record breaking arsehole?

My friend , what are you doing here? is your 'lunch break' not over? Don't you realise several Aso Rock balls are waiting to be l.i.cked? Better get back to l.ic.king azz and kissing balls before you are sacked. You are lucky today is not FEC meeting day otherwise your tongue will need an ice pack to relieve soreness  wink wink
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by REPSNIG: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
Gbawe:

My friend , what are you doing here? is your 'lunch break' not over? Don't you realise several Aso Rock balls are waiting to be l.i.cked? Better get back to l.ic.king azz and kissing balls before you are sacked. You are lucky today is not FEC meeting day otherwise your tongue will need an ice pack to relieve soreness wink wink

lol, HOT ONE!
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by foreman: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
Laughing hard at Beaf, he's been thoroughly exposed. He thinks ACN are slow like him. Does he even know what it takes to be an opposition party in Nigeria, against the highest congregation of Nigerian traitors. He should ask CPC or ANPP how it feels to be a standing opposition.

Ekun meran.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Beaf: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
REP S NIG:

Beaf, just stop, please. If you feel persecuted, then silence is golden. Your posts and childish pictures above just reek of adolescence and desperation. I advise you to just give it a break.

LOL! What could be dafter than a thread opened by ACN goons to chase an NLer? Dude, I'm simply spicing up a foolish thread and helping its foolish proponents.

This what its like to twiddle, wiggle and wag your puny minds. Enjoy! LOLZZZ!!

Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Gbawe: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf wrote :

Egbon mi, RAZISTS bullies ni won ni bi o, They are bloody RAZISTS bullies! Won ti lu mi sheleshe ni ibi yi OOO !!! Egbami OOOO !!!
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by hercules07: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Inasmuch as Beaf gets on my nerves and is on the dark side, I think it is unnecessary for us to expose our real names here, bad character should be bashed to high heavens sha. It is quite unfortunate what sycophancy can do to intelligent people sha.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

I have always known Beaf to be "smart" from his posts, it's also very apparent that he is just defending the GEJ govt without justifications, what I just couldn't believe is his lack of principle and truth. I am yet to come to terms that a promising young man like this could throw all away and dine with the pigs without remorse.

This guy will definitely get up one day and say he wants to lead too.

actually there is no truth in BEAF. in lies he was formed and he is a LIAR.

Beaf:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_9OgOUoyTOLs/TQsmPJcrzjI/AAAAAAAADZs/Jrnd-_Xh2HI/s1600/arsehole.jpg[/img]

Never knew BEAF is also a gay.
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by aljharem3: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
@OP

why expose his real identity, wetin consign u

even if he is , which he is not, it is non of our business.

this is a political forum where u always what to remain anonymous becos not everyone would like ur poltical idealogical and as such might label u as an extremist etc

People don't discuss on there political views unless they are sure it is anonymous

abeg give it a rest angry
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by DrummaBoy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
With the latest revelations on Beaf or Reno Omokri or whatever names he is supposeed to bear:
1. Nigeria is in deep trouble. I took on Beaf on a debate, which he declined b4 the elections, thinking he was a reasonable person. Not knowing I was dealing with a sychophant. What a pity.
2. That Beaf influenced such a great opinion on NL against folks here leading to the alleged win of Jonathan showed that the forces we were contending against in the country are not ordinary.
3. That Beaf knew El-Rufai, and has been a beneficiary of a top echolon of the CPC, while folks like us where eckering out of our meager allowance to support the BB team is fustrating.
4. That a youth in his mid thirthies, well educated, will abandon proper employment, float a sickening NGO, with the purpose of earning ill gotten wealth from leaders of this nation is 'maddening'.
5. That Jonathan has anything to do with the likes of Beaf confirms our fears that Mr Fisherman is not only clueless but dubious also.

I can go on and on but I have only one advice for Beaf now: CHANGE YOUR USERNAME AND COME OUT WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT, BC YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY AND YOU ARE NOT WORTH LISTENING TO!
Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by DrummaBoy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
Beaf or Reno Omokri or whatever you call ya self is this you:

Re: Beaf , Where Are You?! by Jarus(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
While we dont have problem with investigative and scandal-revealing threads, it should be done civilly.

Throwing of insults arounds, bypassing filtered words in the process, is against forum rule.

Thread locked.

(1) (2)

Suspected Suicide Bomber Nabbed At Living Faith Kaduna / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe, Oghara: Spat Form Now Available For Sale / Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.