Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds (25134 Views)

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by obembet(f): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
Anything to send Atiku back to Cameroon in 2023 is fine by me.

Tinubu and Obi is Going no where. Atiku is the next president
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by ScamHunter: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

You believe that nonsense post?

A whole Atiku, Okowa with Delta money, Udom with Akwa ibom money and other big men in the party don't have money?

Didn't you read the news that said Atiku spent $16.5 m to enter US?

Don't believe everything you read online oo,if you're close to this politicians or know someone that works with them,you will know they do pay journalist to write nonsense sometimes.

But one southern fool or two funded Buhari's election in 2015. What has changed? They all should keep on empowering one ethnic group bent on killing of indigenous people.

4 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Eriokanmi: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Obedient are so wise. While the old politicians believe in sharing money and inducing people to attend campaign events, we're doing ours the smart way. Peter Obi had done one of the many zooms to come with us already.

Bye bye to money politics. Same cash crunch tsunami will get Emilokan camps soon. This I know.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Afamed: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2022
PDP don turn upside down

2 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Roboto11: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Chairman wey no see money, is that one a chairman?
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by SocialJustice: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Atiku bring money out. Even your campaign chairman does not trust you to win.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Cmanforall: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/udom-may-resign-as-atikus-pcc-chair-over-lack-of-funds/
Wikw is not bringing out Rivers money o grin
...to win election for the North
Not like Amaechi

Wike us using the money to hire special assistants
Make dem chop Rovers money small

6 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by nighthawk1: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=gaetano post=118217096] That's what Northern politicians do every election season. They look for a Southern slave to use state government fund to fund their election, then when they get there, they abandon you. Their usual target is usually Lagos and rivers state. Udom won't waste a dime on a serial loser. Made hero of the convention bring out money na.

Its deltans that I pity. Okowa go pack their money to fund atiku while owing pensioners [/quot

Honestly Delta state will be worse off after the
2023 elections financially
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2022
sweet16s:
What happened to all the dollars
So, you no know say na atiku dey do everything? Wike who could have supported is angry with him. Meanwhile, money politics is fading with time. People are wiser now. I expect same cash crunch tsunami to hit the Emilokan's camp soonest. Don't think those govs who can't pay salary and very sure Emilokan can't win, would want to waste their funds. Emilokan, through mc oluomo wanted to compel lagos commercial drivers to make the campaign money for them but they protected. Tinubu na the highest donor in this campaign. They'd learn the hard way. Anyone who loves them should advise them to go the smart way like Obi. Old system of campaign is a pure waste of money and as you can see, Emilokan and mikano supporters are doing so cos of money grin

4 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by aklion: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
you say?
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Poten111: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:

So that Jagaban will come and cage you abi? You people will never learn. Dont say nobody warned you.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:
God of Obi is working
He’s bringing confusion

Peter Obi is their inlaw

3 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by CyberWolf: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2022
Me done talk before, if Obi no go win, make Tinubu win abeg. North can’t rule for 16 years, it will never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by omurphy23456: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Last last !!! Atiku go shop breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by shortIGBOman: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Agro201111:
I need Investors partners in charcoal production and nationwide distribution business
Up to 30- 50% profits per trip/container
Market readily available nationwide
location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

We can also produce charcoal for you in large quantities of you a charcoal seller

You no dey tire with this your fake investment? Contact your family or close relatives, if your investment is genuine. Quit spamming this site.

2 Likes

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by ebuclassic18(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2022
What surprised me was how northerners pushed away wike just like that,they should source for money to campaign for Atiku
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by SHINJA: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
CyberWolf:
Me done talk before, if Obi no go win, make Tinubu win abeg. North can’t rule for 16 years, it will never happen.

Godforbid tinubu .better mk atiku win..

Tinubu with him Muslim-muslim ticket... godforbid
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Panda7(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2022
we won't pay shishi, let he who has an ideology put us in their manifesto we aren't anyone's underdog.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by AsawanaDgreat: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Atiku be careful oo
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Cajal(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
This guy
Laugh want kill me
Cameroon is too far and remote
Kindly allow him stay in Adamawa
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Another PDP Governor is preparing to stand alof of Atiku/Okowa Presidential campaign. PDP as a party has shared millions of naira generated from forms for the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Stronghold91: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
wike abeg help me handle atiku
and fight him to finish

1 Like

Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Stronghold91: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Winters23:

What if that give Tinubu the win?
that should be a good news
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by fortunez1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
gaetano:
That's what Northern politicians do every election season. They look for a Southern slave to use state government fund to fund their election, then when they get there, they abandon you. Their usual target is usually Lagos and rivers state. Udom won't waste a dime on a serial loser. Made hero of the convention bring out money na.

Its deltans that I pity. Okowa go pack their money to fund atiku while owing pensioners
bros no worry , Ibori dey there with the former governor dey watch am. Okowa no go contribute much because he himself get sponsoring to do alone for him candidate after Ibori and others no backup him candidate for 2023.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Tonytonex(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
He should resign ASAP
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Josbreed: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dis wan is fighting for his daily bread
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Polchiz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

You believe that nonsense post?

A whole Atiku, Okowa with Delta money, Udom with Akwa ibom money and other big men in the party don't have money?

Didn't you read the news that said Atiku spent $16.5 m to enter US?

Don't believe everything you read online oo,if you're close to this politicians or know someone that works with them,you will know they do pay journalist to write nonsense sometimes.
You didn't read the news.
Udom is not willing to spend Akwa Ibom money on Atiku campaign.
And Atiku is not making fund available. Whether his looted money is still there is what we don't know.
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by Gboom: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So, you no know say na atiku dey do everything? Wike who could have supported is angry with him. Meanwhile, money politics is fading with time. People are wiser now. I expect same cash crunch tsunami to hit the Emilokan's camp soonest. Don't think those govs who can't pay salary and very sure Emilokan can't win, would want to waste their funds. Emilokan, through mc oluomo wanted to compel lagos commercial drivers to make the campaign money for them but they protected. Tinubu na the highest donor in this campaign. They'd learn the hard way. Anyone who loves them should advise them to go the smart way like Obi. Old system of campaign is a pure waste of money and as you can see, Emilokan and mikano supporters are doing so cos of money grin
You guys are fond of castigating Tinubu even the matter on that doesn't concern him.
If you are thinking that money don't play a major role in Nigeria politics anymore wait and see before the election day and thereafter.

Mind you, don't fool yaself with obi's slogan of I no dey shishi but he is opening coded NGO accounts for his gullible followers like you to fund his campaign
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by sparrowg: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
[/b][b]
Manson1:
Quite funny to say the least...See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by lereinter(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Jack500:
Wike the official financier of Atiku/PDP is no longer interested.

PDP is a dying party.

Wike is the financier of Atiku, when abeg?
Re: Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds by georgeakins: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
The South South and South East may give Atiku same treatment Jonathan received in the North that year

The votes Jonathan got in Kano and Kaduna alone were more than the total number votes cast in South East.

North did not give GEJ bad treatment.

Jonathan failed because he was grossly incompetent, and he also allowed Ibos to mess up his government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder / Omoyele Sowore Visits Femi Falana In Abuja - Pictures / 8 APC Governors Gag National Assembly Over Elections Sequence Bill – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.