Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nairaland Has Been Corrupted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Has Been Corrupted (287 Views)

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? / Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Been Corrupted by dad007(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
In recent times I have noticed something about this site that I used to love. But now it has been bought by the most corrupt politicians who will do anything to kill the dreams of our beloved youths.
The plot is to use this site as war machine against a certain presidential candidate.
I am pleading � with our youths to stand stronger than ever before. These online mercenaries, they are not like us, they have no allegiance other than their pocket. And we do, for our is Nigeria our only beloved country

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Has Been Corrupted by budaatum: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2022
They had to pay the supermusk.

budaatum:
I just checked New Topics and it's cleanest I seen it for yonks!

Thank you supermusks for watching tirelessly.
Re: Nairaland Has Been Corrupted by Naira20: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Don't worry

We are born for such a time as this.
If giving everything to rescue the future of this country is what it's worth, we'll give it.

There are more people who want to change the status quo than the wicked few.

There's no gentle way of scrubbing the septic tank bro.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is N800 To $1 Okay? / If Tinubus Forfeiture Is Not A Crime, FG Should Apologise To Deziani / 8-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Neighbour’s Pit Bull In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.