Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC (2258 Views)

I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC by BigDawsNet: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Anonymous0001:
Good day fams.
How are we all doing?

This is to notify us all that life refused to be easy after NYSC and as such, Am using this medium to reach out to everyone who in his various capacities, links, and connection to assist me in anyway to get any job to be doing instead of me staying at home all day please any offer you have within ur possession relate to me. It's really hard on us right now. I will be forever grateful fams. I AM AN EXPERT IN FISH FARMING
Just a DM fams. Am hoping to receiving a positive response from you all.

With 4.3gp... you suppose understand like 5 programming languages normally

Better goan find a digital course to do

Software development
UI/Ux designer
Full stack...

Unless... no one will hire uu... Our course is not like a regular course... you have to have a skills in our field to get a job

God bless
Re: Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC by RZArecta(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

What will he be eating during that 6 months??
what has he been eating in the last six months or even years ? He'll survive, the goal is to make him become extremely independent seeing as there are no jobs outside and even the few available can't cover your bills
Re: Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC by Fab21: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Honestly, it's not been easy.

Your skills, knowledge and experience are what matters in this present Nigeria.
I graduated with 4.45 CGPA.
My friend graduated as the best graduating student of our set with 4.77 CGPA.

Your CGPA is extraneous if you lack the skills ..
But I still think there's a need to upgrade our curriculum instead of disseminating and teaching outdated curriculum that are not relevant in the real world.
Re: Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC by Emmariks(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Umunede:
How can I get your CV? 2.1 computer science is needed somewhere. Where are you?
How do I get to to you, sir?
Re: Help! A Computer Science Student With 4.3CGP Is Jobless After NYSC by Ganjafama(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
gabemuyi:
Computer Science with coding skills? U still have 6 months to go get urself a Lappy learn something on frontend add phyton apply for jobs online it's not going to be easy sha unless u have money for maintenance. But dat is d right direction.
What are the relevant front end courses one need to learn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Development Executives / Obajana Cement Company Interview / Peoples Prime And Workforce Test Nextweek Tuesday And Friday Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.