Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,522 members, 7,840,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow (408 Views)

Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria / So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow / All Of A Sudden Gov. Wike Is As Bold As Nnamdi Kanu. Will Others Follow Suit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by Eriokanmi: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022
I'd like to start by saying, money politics is fading with time as we've always told Emilokan and Mikano Boys. Labour party cant go broke. We can always appreciate more donations from our members to do more. Our chairman too said this. The majority is far better than minority. Emilokan and mr mikano are the highest donors in these campaigns as an individual from the primaries. Their supporters are being cautious with spending cos they're not sure of winning.

Moreover, state governors are broke. Many of them are owing up to 6 months salary. Where would they see money to donate for the general elections which they're not even sure of winning?

The lagos commercial drivers had to go on strike, when extortion from oluomo boys almost killed them. That's the main area where tinubu is expecting his campaign funds to come from. Their members donating are also exercising some caution because they're learning from the osun elections in which billions were doled out and people collected it and still voted their preferred candidate.

Peter Obi engaged us via zoomed recently. This drew millions of supporters and people were able to ask questions via zoom. Patapata, that would only cost 1k usd and how much was that, compared to just one visit of tinubu to Niger state? He would visit the emir and give him money, give party people money to share with supporters, provide souvenirs,etc. When buhari was campaigning in 2015, Saraki alone donated 1bn naira. Electioneering campaigns no be ęko and Akara my people. To mobilize people , you must spend. But us at LP, ne we dey donate individually. That's smartness and the clear difference.

I read a few minutes ago that Udom was threatening to resign due to lack of campaign funds grin. The below is the link, happy reading.

haven’t been released,” the source said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/udom-may-resign-as-atikus-pcc-chair-over-lack-of-funds/

I see same cash crunch tsunami hitting Tinubu's camp soon. Country no smile right now. Even if tinubu should sell one of his 3 jets, it won't go anywhere cos Nigeria is massive in land and population. He can't get everywhere but obidients are everywhere, including hard to reach villages running shows for PO. I saw that mallam canvassing people with his fellow LP supporters on a house to house basis with the public address system in his hand. That's hiw we roll. Obi can't physically be present in such places

The 2023 election would be so sweet. I pray it holds. Ariwo no be music. Money politics is long gone!

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by DadaHammed: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2022
#PO4PON
#ObiDatti2023

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by BeardedMeat(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu just wants to fulfill his life ambition and doesn't mind ruling from a sick bed or from the graveyard, while Atiku is as desperate for power as they come. Atiku's only credentials going into this election is being a northerner.

Obi is a total departure from both and Nigerians won't make the mistake of not getting it right this time.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by AdamuKD: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Obi is simply the best
Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by Signum(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
May Obi happen to Nigeria.

Any enemy of progress in Nigeria ie orchins, should go and die
Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by folak48: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
@eriokanmi please I need your help sir, please help me get out of poverty sir . I am a graduate of 11 years without employment after npower I am 41 please help me sir. Please if you can help me set up a POS business with 100 thousand naira. God be with you and your family
Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by Eriokanmi: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
folak48:
@eriokanmi please I need your help sir, please help me get out of poverty sir . I am a graduate of 11 years without employment after npower please help me sir. God be with you and your family
Gd day madam. Pls send your resume to imperialflavour@aol.com
Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by folak48: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sir , thanks so much for your prompt response sir please I wouldn't want a job as age is no longer on my side, I am now 41. I would like to start a POS job so as to feed myself and help my family. Please if you can borrow me like100 thousand naira which will be repaid I will be glad the loan companies are not offering a tangible amount for starters.
Please don't be offended sir. God will never abandon you when you need him the most sir.
Re: So Many Ways Obi Will Always Lead While Others Follow by folak48: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
@eriokanmi Good morning sir. I await your response sir, even if it's a loan I promise to repay sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Could Disintegrate If… – Ozekhome / Every Political Party Wishes For Peter Obi To Join Them / Tinubu Campaign: Summary Of APC Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.