Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) (26589 Views)

Dino Melaye: "The Only APC Man You Can Trust Is The Dead APC Man" / Daudu Waliu Is Dead: APC Chieftain Killed By Police Stray Bullet In Lagos / Moses Adeoye Is Dead! APC Treasurer Assassinated In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by FireUpNow(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ciwo3164:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02BhgjFRSMev5w7LGowMqCsNXkwNJ4EAbpBx3Ai7rkE85u9ttvFww9doWCPYUgKkSEl/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks
Do I register on app by downloading or visit the website and how one withdraw?
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dewex27:
#BAT23

Like & Share for Tinubu

You are mad and have no friend to tell you.

Despite all that is happening, you still have the mind to campaign for APC..

You must be a cultist and blood sucker.

Thunder faya you and your druggie candidate
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by TechW: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
southsouthking:
RIP sir.
Anybody when dey pray make our APC and PDP presidential candidate die before election, na their own APC and PDP presidential candidate go die.
No man knows tomorrow, everyone will taste death someday.
undecided
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Lovenorth: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Noted
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Jman06(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
More annoying is the fact that he is a Man Of Honor.

Rest in peace, sir!
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why was he overspeeding when no one was pursuing him angry

He just threw his household into unnecessary sorrow now
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by ujunwaobimdi: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9K5BmpOwKY

Leader of Yoruba nation group resigns
Mr Adeniran resigned barely 48 hours after the former spokesperson of the group, Maxwell Adeleye, left the movement.
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Nobleou(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
The way juju de Nigeria politik if u no be strong man no near am....
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by ytdivine(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

Them don use remote control this one

For a road that is not even tarred, how did such an accident occur?

Fear Nigerian politicians.

May God continue to protect Peter Obi from all harm

Nigeria politics is not for ordinary beings. You see folks like atiku and tinubu.. lemme not even talk.lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Urchins done use this one do sacrifice tongue
You are born by a very useless mother.
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are born by a very useless mother.

Back to you tongue

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Temptee101(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nigeria politics is not for ordinary beings. You see folks like atiku and tinubu.. lemme not even talk.lol

I'm telling you bro.

I know that road very well. There is no way such an accident could occur there ordinarily.

For Atiku and tinubu, they are grand masters in their various covens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Barims(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please more news like this!!!
You will never rest in peace o grin grin
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by ugodson(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is definitely a murder case. We will start from where he was coming from cos from OP he lost control of the vehicle.

To rule out foul play, an autopsy should be done if he was DUI (driving under the influence.

Who will solve this case with me
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Scarletjr(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
This politics na game of death
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Temptee101:

I'm telling you bro.

I know that road very well. There is no way such an accident could occur there ordinarily.

For Atiku and tinubu, they are grand masters in their various covens

I don't even know the road but I know Nigeria politics is one filled with murky waters and mysteries. Tinubu and Atiku transverses various occult realms for sure!

There was a time I was also interested in the occult but it's too deep
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by proprince(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
The gods are angry with that evil party
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by tyinfinity: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peter obidirty plant bomb in his car and kill him.Peter the cultist is wicked
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by keccboi88: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shetemi12:
Rest in peace sir! It's just sad you ain't gonna see Tinubu presidency
He would still see Tinubu loose 2023 elections from the spirit realm...
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by ufuosman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
RIP
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by clockwisereport: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
RIP EJIKE
Politics is not for the faint-hearted.

I just passed his campaign office along Aku road ( Behind Bishop Shanahan Hospital) some minutes ago
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by clockwisereport: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
FireUpNow:

Do I register on app by downloading or visit the website and how one withdraw?

EU

Beware of scammers
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by FireUpNow(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
clockwisereport:

EU

Beware of scammers
Copy that. Thanks
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by indemnityy: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shetemi12:
Rest in peace sir! It's just sad you ain't gonna see Tinubu presidency
Taaa shut up.
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Back to you tongue
Back to your mother. Very wicked person! Your death is coming!
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by abebi77572: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
R.I.P. To himR.I.P. To him...
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by Lightorder: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Very steepy road,
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
RIP condolences
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by 145fauzia: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thesame way they killed my uncle... Politics is indeed a dirty game. RIP MR Augustine Ejili...Thesame way they killed my uncle... Politics is indeed a dirty game. RIP MR Augustine Ejili......
Re: Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) by lonelydora: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2022
E-le-le-le-le-o! Eze-Chitoke abiama!

May his soul RIP. Chai!

That El-rina hotel to Edem-Ani hill (slope) is very sloppy and dangerous.

As a kid, we usually fetch water from Ugwu Ajie spring at the back of El-rina hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram / Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.