Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? (406 Views)

Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens / Upwork Freelancers, Do Come In. / CBN Weakens Naira To 307/dollar For First Time (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good day fellow freelancers and people who make money online, latest update.

You can personally and stresslessly exchange your dollar for naira at the astonishing rate of 830 Naira per dollar, and this is way more secure and convenient, than any other method you use to exchange your funds.

AND I HAVE PROOF!!!

So yes i'm not bullshitting, i have attached a screenshot at the end of this post to show you that i'm telling you the truth.

Also it's FREE...

And you don't have to wait long for your money to reach your nigerian bank account.

If you interested in utilizing this opportunity, then send me a pm on whatsapp with my number below.

Please note, I am not and will not charge you anything for this and also you don't have to pay anything to utilize tis opportunity.

Chears to your success.

Whatsapp - 08160342045

Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yeah I forgot to mention but the fees for this are also really low compared to what you get with your dollar exchangers.
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oh and also, you get the naira equivilence sent to your nigerian bank account in a very short period of time, guaranteed.
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by ezeknov(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Is that not grey.co platform sad
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2022
ezeknov:
Is that not grey.co platform sad

yeah it is, so you can see it's legit...

i can guide any first timers in using this platform.
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
IsaacGeorge29:
Good day fellow freelancers and people who make money online, latest update.

You can personally and stresslessly exchange your dollar for naira at the astonishing rate of 830 Naira per dollar, and this is way more secure and convenient, than any other method you use to exchange your funds.

AND I HAVE PROOF!!!

So yes i'm not bullshitting, i have attached a screenshot at the end of this post to show you that i'm telling you the truth.

Also it's FREE...

And you don't have to wait long for your money to reach your nigerian bank account.

If you interested in utilizing this opportunity, then send me a pm on whatsapp with my number below.

Please note, I am not and will not charge you anything for this and also you don't have to pay anything to utilize tis opportunity.

Chears to your success.

Whatsapp - 08160342045
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by agentarcher(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2022
IsaacGeorge29:

yeah it is, so you can see it's legit...

i can guide any first timers in using this platform.

Is their USD account functioning? Their euro and pounds account isn't receiving funds.
Re: Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2022
agentarcher:

Is their USD account functioning? Their euro and pounds account isn't receiving funds.

Yes, it is.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: Join The Fiverr And Amazon Kdp Creators Hub / The Effects Of Chatgbt On Crypto / I Want To Sell Travelguide.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.