Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Effects Of Chatgbt On Crypto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Effects Of Chatgbt On Crypto (403 Views)

Binance to stop Naira Services Amid Crackdown On Crypto Exchanges / Different Ways On Crypto Arbitrage Trading / Simple Dollar Arbitrage On Crypto.com With #6500 Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Chatgbt On Crypto by autofreak2020(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
In this video, you will learn about the effect of chatgpt and crypto in the global financial market.

About 6 days ago, OpenAI launched ChatGPT and it got over 1,000,000 users within 5 days, this is incredible.

There has been a lot of opinions on the strength of the power of AI chatbot, and some are scared that it will likely take over their jobs.

So, in this video, I explored AI and asked it to help me write crypto articles, market analyses, future price forecasts, and smart contract code for token creation.

Find out the outcome of my adventure in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wILbpLfpp5g

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Chatgbt On Crypto by faceland: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
I had fun with it. Just ask the question and it would write the article. Use words like "How" and it would explain with lists.
This is actually GTP-3.5 and use information up to 2021... Next year, the updated GPT-4 would be witchcraft.
I wish it remains free and they just make money with ads. I asked it tactical military questions and it blew my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhkGj9tImfI

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site / This Is For Agric Student, Agropreneur Who Want To Earn 7 Digit Figure Income / sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.