Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Quotation For A Restaurant Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotation For A Restaurant Building (304 Views)

ENGR IN THE HOUSE I NEED REASONABLE QUOTATION FOR MY ESTATE GATE HOUSE / Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation For A Restaurant Building by Kenosky1: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guys, I am planning to build a restaurant with a 24 - 30 seater capacity. Please find attached the design/plan and quote for the material and labour cost. Most likely someone on this Nairaland will get the job. The land has been cleared and grasses completely removed.
Please note that I will take care of the cost of mobilisation to site, so don't bother quoting for it.

Re: Quotation For A Restaurant Building by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kenosky1:
Guys, I am planning to build a restaurant with a 24 - 30 seater capacity. Please find attached the design/plan and quote for the material and labour cost. Most likely someone on this Nairaland will get the job. The land has been cleared and grasses completely removed.
Please note that I will take care of the cost of mobilisation to site, so don't bother quoting for it.

Is the land dry or waterlogged. Please send plan to me on WhatsApp.
Re: Quotation For A Restaurant Building by Blackman101: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
na so
Re: Quotation For A Restaurant Building by Kenosky1: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
raymondFirstborn:

Is the land dry or waterlogged? Please send the plan to me on WhatsApp.

I is a dry land, building is as simple as the drawing
Re: Quotation For A Restaurant Building by KOMBE: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay, I will check the total cost of block work, Plastering, screeding and roofing. Not sure it will include painting though I can get someone to paint.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bed Fully Detached Duplex At Osapa London / Exquisite Mansion Design. / Heat Pumps Have The Advantages To Outweigh The Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.