Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels (463 Views)

A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World / Is There Anyone Living In Brussels Belgium? I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels by Learner247: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dear all,

Please refer to the subject matter.

My company was nominated to receive an award in Brussels, Belgium on the 18th by 8:00pm, however, I didn't get the email on time to apply for VISA, so I need somebody to just help attend on my behalf.

The person would attend the Gala Night by 8:00pm, receive the award on my behalf and read my acceptance speech that I would send to him or her.

He or she would not need to pay anything, I have a free slot for the event, the representative will use it. We can also pay a token to the person for his or her time. The entire programme would last for 2 to 3 hours.

The Organisation can ship the award to us here, but we need to be there to take pictures and receive it before the camera.

This is very urgent please.

Mod, kindly help to give this a wider view. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels by espn(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Learner247:
Dear all,

Please refer to the subject matter.

My company was nominated to receive an award in Brussels, Belgium on the 18th by 8:00pm, however, I didn't get the email on time to apply for VISA, so I need somebody to just help attend on my behalf.

The person would attend the Gala Night by 8:00pm, receive the award on my behalf and read my acceptance speech that I would send to him or her.

He or she would not need to pay anything, I have a free slot for the event, the representative will use it. We can also pay a token to the person for his or her time. The entire programme would last for 2 to 3 hours.

The Organisation can ship the award to us here, but we need to be there to take pictures and receive it before the camera.

This is very urgent please.

Mod, kindly help to give this a wider view. Thank you.
Am not sure if they offer priority visa option...If they do...You may still be able to get the visa in due time.
Re: I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels by Learner247: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
espn:
Am not sure if they offer priority visa option...If they do...You may still be able to get the visa in due time.

I didn't see anything like that.

Besides, Idon't want to spend too much money and start asking for refund. I noticed that oyibo don't return funds as easily as they take it.

This is going to be a boost to us, but I will have to wait till evening. If there is no link, I will just send them an email.

Thank you so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

To Save Nigeria, Migration Is Necessary. � / Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation / Nairalander Video Of Kaduna City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.