Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World (1691 Views)

I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
After searching through virtually all the threads on this section both dead or alive, i have always come across this dude called CUTIEME. You will find this guy on all travel threads ranging from Turkey Visa to Canadian Visa down to Burundi Visa grin grin. I'm serious o but this guy deserves some accolades sha.

Cutieme, I dey gbadun your questions every now and then o. Have you gone to Burundi yet?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by cutieme(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Aquactic:
After searching through virtually all the threads on this section both dead or alive, i have always come across this dude called CUTIEME. You will find this guy on all travel threads ranging from Turkey Visa to Canadian Visa down to Burundi Visa grin grin. I'm serious o but this guy deserves some accolades sha.

Cutieme, I dey gbadun your questions every now and then o. Have you gone to Burundi yet?
I deserve to be the moderator na

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by peacengine(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin The guy nah trol
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by JWTheocracy1: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Finally I'm vindicated. I told him same few months ago. The guy confuse pass Buhari. He even have my number since last year still asking me about Abidjan that he wants to move here, I also saw him asking another about Liberia, I saw him in Kazakhstan thread making enquiries too, I also saw him comment about Gambia and Botswana showing interest too. Indeed you've traveled everywhere CUTIEME!!! You deserves some Accolades. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by cutieme(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Finally I'm vindicated. I told him same few months ago. The guy confuse pass Buhari. He even have my number since last year still asking me about Abidjan that he wants to move here, I also saw him asking another about Liberia, I saw him in Kazakhstan thread making enquiries too, I also saw him comment about Gambia and Botswana showing interest too. Indeed you've traveled everywhere CUTIEME!!! You deserves some Accolades. grin grin grin grin
make me moderator abi I never reach?You guys should vote me in.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by meobizy(f): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
He's probably a travel agent. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by meobizy(f): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2018
cutieme:
make me moderator abi I never reach?You guys should vote me in.
Sorry mate, you haven't stayed here long enough.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2018
cutieme:
I deserve to be the moderator na
Seun abeg do the needful.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
This got me ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2018
meobizy:

Sorry mate, you haven't stayed here long enough.
Lies, most of the mods didn't stayed long before they were employed.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
Maybe he's the chairman of the Flying Guys Association of Nigeria, Edo Branch.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by cassidy1996(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2018
i love travelling but no money and embassy's don't help issues
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Maybe he's the chairman of the Flying Guys Association of Nigeria, Edo Branch.
Cutieme, is it true
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2018
cassidy1996:
i love travelling but no money and embassy's don't help issues
Though money is a factor but you can still do stuffs depending on how much you earn. Start by having a resolution each year to travel during vacation like mid-year since transport is more cheaper then. You should begin saving a little part of your earnings every month but before then you must have calculated the travel cost; including feeding, return flight and accomodation.

You can start by exploring Nigeria first, believe me 9ja is beautiful. You Can visit Idanre Hills, Obudu Cattle Ranch, Ikogosi Warm Spring, Yobe Dunes, Bauchi Animal Park, e.t.c.

You can move on to other African Countries like Cote D'ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya, Rwanda (i Love There). Never you near Northern Africa, those guys are dogs.

If accomodation is a problem, you can get a free host from couch surfing. Or you can learn Esperanto language(simple to learn) and take advantage of their Passport Service.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by meobizy(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Aquactic:
Lies, most of the mods didn't stayed long before they were employed.
If you check, most of their accounts were registered in 2005 - 2007. The only ones who didn't stay here long are the alternates of members from 2005 - 2007. A long time being spent on this forum is one of the requirements for someone getting employed as a moderator.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
meobizy:

If you check, most of their accounts were registered in 2005 - 2007. The only ones who didn't stay here long are the alternates of members from 2005 - 2007. A long time being spent on this forum is one of the requirements of someone getting employed as a moderator.
Oga Even lalastic.lala just registered 2012, what of us that've been here since 2005? BTW, It's d job you can do that matters not your ancestral spirit.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Aquactic:
Oga Even lalastic.lala just registered 2012, what of us that've been here since 2005? BTW, It's d job you can do that matters not your ancestral spirit.
Show me your old account(s) then. Maybe Lala got the job via connections, don't forget this forum is a reflection of the Nigerian environment.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin NONNYG come and carry your friend
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
LMAO
see as you don cast my guy grin grin
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by NONNYG: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Senselin:
grin NONNYG come and carry your friend
hahahahaha, i don show. i guess my man is in Benin Republic now
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by cassidy1996(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Aquactic:
Though money is a factor but you can still do stuffs depending on how much you earn. Start by having a resolution each year to travel during vacation like mid-year since transport is more cheaper then. You should begin saving a little part of your earnings every month but before then you must have calculated the travel cost; including feeding, return flight and accomodation.

You can start by exploring Nigeria first, believe me 9ja is beautiful. You Can visit Idanre Hills, Obudu Cattle Ranch, Ikogosi Warm Spring, Yobe Dunes, Bauchi Animal Park, e.t.c.

You can move on to other African Countries like Cote D'ivoire, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya, Rwanda (i Love There). Never you near Northern Africa, those guys are dogs.

If accomodation is a problem, you can get a free host from couch surfing. Or you can learn Esperanto language(simple to learn) and take advantage of their Passport Service.

Thanks Sir...please throw more light on Esperanto language (simple to learn) and take advantage of their Passport Service.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by JWTheocracy1: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
NONNYG:
hahahahaha, i don show. i guess my man is in Benin Republic now
yes, physically that's his base, but his spirit is in every country of the world.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
cassidy1996:
Thanks Sir...please throw more light on Esperanto language (simple to learn)
Esperanto is an artificial language created in the 19th century to solve international conflicts in europe. It was created by d mixture of 5 romance language but the language has since envolved. There are currently 2 million Esperantists in the world scattered all over 6 continents. Passport Service is simply just part of Esperanto culture, thousands of Esperantists will gladly host another Esperantist in their home. But the duration of the accomodation depends entirely on the host. If your aim is to hustle, just forget "pasporta Servo" but if it's to just tour and enjoy life then you can use it.

The only requirement to use Pasport Servito is being able to speak Esperanto and you believing in the Esperanto cause.

You being able to speak Esperanto will make you lots of friends all over the world. I will surely advise you to take your time to learn it first b4 anytin.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
cassidy1996:
Thanks Sir...please throw more light on Esperanto language (simple to learn) and take advantage of their Passport Service.
After learning Esperanto language (lingvo), head to www.pasportaservo.org and use the search box. The site is purely Esperanto. If You decide to use Pasporta Servo, please be of good conduct. No Do Naija gragra o. And most importantly, speak only Esperanto to your host even if you are in UK.
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by cassidy1996(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Aquactic:
After learning Esperanto language (lingvo), head to www.pasportaservo.org and use the search box. The site is purely Esperanto. If You decide to use Pasporta Servo, please be of good conduct. No Do Naija gragra o. And most importantly, speak only Esperanto to your host even if you are in UK.
thanks a lot Sir
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Ugosample(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
yes, physically that's his base, but his spirit is in every country of the world.

is your French good?
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Abeg how can I learn this Esperanto?
Re: Meet The Only Nairalander To Travel Round The World by Aquactic(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
meobizy:
Abeg how can I learn this Esperanto?
Download Duolingo app from playstore. Use Lernu.Net to understand the grammar aspect. To learn online and increase your vocabulary, try http://learn.esperanto.com . Join Esperanto group on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Goldmine In Tourism / Top 10 Places You Don’t Want To Visit / My Experience Boating From Lagos To Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.