Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo (20114 Views)

Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video) / Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Glink2018(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
BossGerald:
I counted only ...

57 women on ashwebi dress; probably money induced

as it was for ObiDENSE rally in Nasarawa State.. where the whole place was full of crowd and traffic jam.

I know also despite the scanty people that show face on that day, some were induced with cups of rice and 2k as Obi used to do for the women and pauper in Anambra state.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by obembet(f): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pakute:

Pm me, if you're interested in Asiwaju fabrics.

Thank you. Am not interested in anye politicians.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by obembet(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
senatordave1:

Theres no how tinubu won't win,so much resources and capacity.even without his knowledge, people all over the countruy are heavily campaigning for him

You know more than God.

Am not interested in anye politicians... Anybody that win is okay for me
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Romanoff(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
femisplash:

How did I?.. I responded to your talking irresponsibly. You, same you, was talking down on Joke Silver. Not surprised such ridiculousness is a common thing among so called Obi supporters. Very hopefully, we'd meet, so we know who is who.

femisplash:

BATified ladies. Any of these women would feed you comfortably.

So the above comment isn't you talking down on me?

Who is the ridiculous one now?
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Atlantis585: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is politics.....

You can never be sure of votes from all of them.

But I bet you....Alot of those people on that rally will cast their votes for Peter Obi.....

You can argue with you cracked screen symbian phone.

Gbam!
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by zionstaar75: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

Check my page, I have answered everything related to politics
Atiku's presidency is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Ola260: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
ashwebi indeed

Emeka drop phone n go hawk your gala in peace,no miss customer ooo n no let customer carry your money run
U are wicked oo
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by sammirano: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yoruba is One, zombiedents know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Pakute: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
ednut1:
distant relative, someone from my village or former neighbour. My family and close relatives no dey beg . Even otedola get relatives wey dey beg. Ask those who know folawiyo sons. One of them gets about 70m every six months but he still dey borrow money from people or even beg. Have you eaten today Make u rest
Werey, ebi lo ma pa e danu. Poor boy hating on Tinubu. If someone gets 70m every 6months, e no dey beg for food, na for investment.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Atlantis585: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Validated:
O! My God, see crowd in APC supposed stronghold! APC, O Lulè patapata

My brother, I tire ooo. grin grin grin

Even Kola Abiola gets more crowd than this.

Let Thiefnubbu step down already and endorse Kwankwaso or Obi.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by BossGerald: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Glink2018:

as it was for ObiDENSE rally in Nasarawa State.. where the whole place was full of crowd and traffic jam.

I know also despite the scanty people that show face on that day, some were induced with cups of rice and 2k as Obi used to do for the women and pauper in Anambra state.

Lol grin

Why are you killing yourself over my innocent head count??
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by femisplash: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Romanoff:

So the above comment isn't you talking down on me?

Who is the ridiculous one now?
You agreed to a spurious claims that those women were paid. I was right to have said they do not need to be influenced by cash as they can comfortably feed you.
You find it very difficult to understand, probably you were behind the classroom wall with a boy when your teacher was teaching "Inference" in class.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by obembet(f): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
zionstaar75:
Atiku's presidency is dead on arrival

Am not interested in Atiku Tinubu or Obi. May the best Candidate win
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pakute:

Werey, ebi lo ma pa e danu. Poor boy hating on Tinubu. If someone gets 70m every 6months, e no dey beg for food, na for investment.
lol i just ordered food on uber eats for lunch where i dey. What did u have for dinner Garri and groundnut
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Skty: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
ashwebi indeed

Emeka drop phone n go hawk your gala in peace,no miss customer ooo n no let customer carry your money run

Nigeria doesn't belong to emeka alone. Majority of us outside the three major Nigerian tribes ..are very angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Pakute: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
ednut1:
lol i just ordered food on uber eats for lunch where i dey. What did u have for dinner Garri and groundnut
Shey dem no dey order Uber to carry chicken feeds ni?. Ogbeni, you're trying too hard, abeg rest.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Pakute: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

Thank you. Am not interested in anye politicians.
Ko si problem, I just think the fabric would look good on you.

1 Like

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by hollywater: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
[qkote author=Ekundayo7574 post=118227253] Who's betraying someone here abi ori eleyi buru ni, they should liv there own son and support your useless pandora, who are you self, you are nobody but a terrorist that will meet his doom come February[/quote]Is only a fool and a tribalistic that reason this way. Ewure suffering and smiling. Go and chop ur Ewa omi jare.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by agentarcher(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Afamed:

Those who voted Obi as Gov of Anambra years ago have nothing to show in their state but those who voted Tinubu in Lagos are not regretting their choice

No one will vote Obi on emotions here

I left Lag 3 weeks ago. You will always see one development or the other in Lagos

Presently in Anambra as I am typing, nothing has changed , same Anambra of 15 years ago.
I was in Ebonyi around July, you will always see new development here or there.
But Anambra, only the look of the Agberos at the upper Iweka, is enough to put you off

People forget what they put on the net stays forever. I still have magazines and newspapers from obi time as governor of people complaining he was a bad governor. All of a sudden he a saint. I don't support tinubu or atiku. But if you call Tinubu a bad governor and say obi was a good governer, then something is mentally wrong with that person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by damkin24(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is politics.....

But I bet you....Alot of those people on that rally will cast their votes for Peter Obi.....

This is pure painment. But if the rally is for Obi all of them will vote for him.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by hollywater: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Who's betraying someone here abi ori eleyi buru ni, they should liv there own son and support your useless pandora, who are you self, you are nobody but a terrorist that will meet his doom come February
Mumu where are you? I have time for you now. A parasite talking as if he has reserve. If not for the people you are insulting, the shaking shaking baba wouldn't be what he is today.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Abdulqareem: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is politics.....

THIS GUY IS IN PAIN FA. PETER OBI WILL BE PRESIDENT IN ONITSHA MAIN MARKET. AS FOR ATIKU LET HIM JUST BUY CARO WHITE COMPANY. GOD BLESS YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE TINUBU.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by TjOmori45: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good

Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Romanoff(f): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
femisplash:

You agreed to a spurious claims that those women were paid. I was right to have said they do not need to be influenced by cash as they can comfortably feed you.
You find it very difficult to understand, probably you were behind the classroom wall with a boy when your teacher was teaching "Inference" in class.

So you deduced this from "if you know, you know" and rather than being civil, you decided to go the route of the gutters. When I indulged you, you started crying foul.

I'm not one of those that can be cyber bullied. You should ask about me on and off social media.

My response to you depends on yours to me.

No one has a monopoly of madness.

Let's all be guided dakun.

I
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by ogundeleai(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
XerXers:
Thiefnubuu has been confined to yorubaland a regional candidate

You ansestral home only has 5% vote not enough to alter Jagaban permutations.. You are here confined to dot in the circle
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by alade83: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
igbos n delusion They will vote Peter obi just like trump came to conduct referendum in Nigeriaigbos n delusion They will vote Peter obi just like trump came to conduct referendum in Nigeria...
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by Qardinalcaptain: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Eran iya osogbo..
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by EmekaA125(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
XerXers:
Thiefnubuu has been confined to yorubaland a regional candidate
Exactly.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by EmekaA125(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yoruboid President.
Re: Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo by zionstaar75: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

Am not interested in Atiku Tinubu or Obi. May the best Candidate win
of course you're interested in atiku,you're always on his thread.The joke is on u man,atiku will never win that election,am sure he's just realising it now.he just destroyed pdp best chance to win the presidential election with his selfish personal ambition. He was behaving like a lunatic in 2015 when a southern person wanted to take northern slot but now telling us its about competence. Can atiku describe himself as competent in his church mind?he only has a chance to become a miyetti Allah president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Temporarily Closes Embassy In Nigeria / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.