Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Dream League Soccer Community - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Dream League Soccer Community (2170 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
I know we exist out there somewhere so, the essence of this thread is for us like minded players to come together and create an engaging community to share & bond with the experiences we’ve had with the game; be it good, bad or ugly.

Let's talk about our best wins, our worst losses, tips, tricks, and even play friendlies with each other because sometimes you just want to play a match without the pressure of promotion or relegation.

Welcome & looking forward to connecting with you all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mehn.. DLS na the best Phone soccer game I have played so far.

I'm a Chelsea fan and my DLS team name is Chelsea, I bought all Chelsea players and if I jam you online your name na sorry

Golden medals - 1567 as you can see i don play tire but I never taya

Silver medals - 15

Bronze medals - 11

Can't wait for the team current update. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by ugwuadudave(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Donwloaded it today....tried going online....passed tier 20....the rest na beating upon beating grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 5:23am On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin. Brooo.. I've been there.. when the beating got too much, I just focused on the career mode which is a bit of a grind at first before you can afford to upgrade your players or buy better ones but it gets easier to earn coins and diamonds as you get promoted & upgrade your stadium and facilities. I'm on Tier 10 now..

ugwuadudave:
Donwloaded it today....tried going online....passed tier 20....the rest na beating upon beating grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Omo, this is real dedication.. I'm a Chelsea fan as well but it's only Kante, Sterling and Pulisic I have in my team. I had Kovacic at some point but he no fit run so I just sold him. Plus I wan doubt you before but I checked my record & I'm still on 208 Golden medals, 11 Silver and 9 Bronze. ��
caesymore:
Mehn.. DLS na the best Phone soccer game I have played so far.

I'm a Chelsea fan and my DLS team name is Chelsea, I bought all Chelsea players and if I jam you online your name na sorry

Golden medals - 1567 as you can see i don play tire but I never taya

Silver medals - 15

Bronze medals - 11

Can't wait for the team current update. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2022
This is one of the favourite matches I've played because I came so close to disgrace here & losing to a racist. From the moment I saw the team and coach name I was ready to die on the line for this win but every time I scored, the guy go equalise & he just dey mock me throughout the match & guy, my blood was boiling with anger ��. But luckily in the 120th minute I won a penalty & as I start to dey laugh my own back, the guy forfeit the match..��

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by ugwuadudave(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
grin grin. Brooo.. I've been there.. when the beating got too much, I just focused on the career mode which is a bit of a grind at first before you can afford to upgrade your players or buy better ones but it gets easier to earn coins and diamonds as you get promoted & upgrade your stadium and facilities. I'm on Tier 10 now..

My main problem is ball control for the lower players especially in online mode....ordinary pass them go dey waste time, opponent don run collect ball...

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by Crumbian: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Loved Dream League at first. Good graphics for 300+ mb. The gameplay is what I eventually have a problem with, it sucks. Everything is about speed and direction. Formation and tactics simply doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
Omo, this is real dedication.. I'm a Chelsea fan as well but it's only Kante, Sterling and Pulisic I have in my team. I had Kovacic at some point but he no fit run so I just sold him. Plus I wan doubt you before but I checked my record & I'm still on 208 Golden medals, 11 Silver and 9 Bronze. ��

My other android got lost when I had 1009 gold medals then this android had 500 and something, imagine how many medals the other would have had by two, I love the two players exhibition mode its competitive like normal soccer games.

All my players are developed to the fullest. Na just Marc Cucurella after being fully developed he hardly scores but good with Assist.

I love soccer games a lot that's the only game I have in my phone and Ps.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Crumbian:
Loved Dream League at first. Good graphics for 300+ mb. The gameplay is what I eventually have a problem with, it sucks. Everything is about speed and direction. Formation and tactics simply doesn't matter.

Not till I catch you with 3-4-3 grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
ugwuadudave:

My main problem is ball control for the lower players especially in online mode....ordinary pass them go dey waste time, opponent don run collect ball...

Buy good players then upgrade them to the best of there stats.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
This is one of the favourite matches I've played because I came so close to disgrace here & losing to a racist. From the moment I saw the team and coach name I was ready to die on the line for this win but every time I scored, the guy go equalise & he just dey mock me throughout the match & guy, my blood was boiling with anger ��. But luckily in the 120th minute I won a penalty & as I start to dey laugh my own back, the guy forfeit the match..��

Lolz, some matches are like that, maybe na network forfeit the guy match.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Go buy better players then upgrade, some go just see person squad self come forfeit Match grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by Crumbian: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
caesymore:

Not till I catch you with 3-4-3 grin

And person fit dey play 7-2-1 still knack you 4-0

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:

Just got it all mixed up.
I had to check my medals now.

Recent Gold medal - 552

Seems I added both medals of my two phones. smiley

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Very true. It will now be like your players are running in slow motion compared to your opponent. Even to mark will be almost impossible.

ugwuadudave:

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
How do you get those stars on your players? Some of my players are ranked 90+ but don't have them.

caesymore:

Just got it all mixed up.
I had to check my medals now.

Recent Gold medal - 552

Seems I added both medals of my two phones. smiley

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Not all the time though. One thing I've learnt especially when playing against better ranked teams online is to be very technical with my passing. It gives you the opportunity to switch things up and possibly catch your opponent unawares. You also have to make sure your finishing is very good because you may not get a lot of opportunities.

Crumbian:

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Omo.. How long did that take? shocked shocked Or you pay for the season pass??

caesymore:

My other android got lost when I had 1009 gold medals then this android had 500 and something, imagine how many medals the other would have had by two, I love the two players exhibition mode its competitive like normal soccer games.

All my players are developed to the fullest. Na just Marc Cucurella after being fully developed he hardly scores but good with Assist.

I love soccer games a lot that's the only game I have in my phone and Ps.
Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by Crumbian: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
Not all the time though. One thing I've learnt especially when playing against better ranked teams online is to be very technical with my passing. It gives you the opportunity to switch things up and possibly catch your opponent unawares. You also have to make sure your finishing is very good because you may not get a lot of opportunities.

The developer should at least try to improve the in-game mechanics.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by ugwuadudave(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
Very true. It will now be like your players are running in slow motion compared to your opponent. Even to mark will be almost impossible.

Or sometimes its like their struggling to control the ball.....
Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
Omo.. How long did that take? shocked shocked Or you pay for the season pass??

Who get Money for season pass... I enjoy the game a lot, like I said it is the only game in my phone, I sometimes lose matches so as to start from Amateur division and climb back to legendary, and on my off shift I read and just play games with enough buzz.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by caesymore(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
DreamLeagueNG:
How do you get those stars on your players? Some of my players are ranked 90+ but don't have them.

Once they reach their maximum stats them go get star.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Even Legendary is not that much of a challenge any more. I can't even imagine going back to amateur. Unless you lose all your players as well?

caesymore:

Who get Money for season pass... I enjoy the game a lot, like I said it is the only game in my phone, I sometimes lose matches so as to start from Amateur division and climb back to legendary, and on my off shift I read and just play games with enough buzz.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Just a little early morning workout. My apologies to coach lucky... cry cry

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2022
I think I need to focus on doing this for now.. I've been finding it to be a challenge to get promoted from Tier 10. The best I can do at the moment is to avoid relegation.

caesymore:

Once they reach their maximum stats them go get star.
Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Yeah, I completely understand your frustration & I don't know if this is any consolation but the gameplay becomes a lot better and very enjoyable when you improve your players. You just need to have the patience to go through the process..

Crumbian:

The developer should at least try to improve the in-game mechanics.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hope everyone is keeping well? It's been a very busy few days for me & I assume it has been similar for a lot of people as well. Wishing everyone the best.
Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 5:48am On Dec 01, 2022
December is finally here and if last year is anything to go by, we can expect DLS 23 to be getting released anytime from now. What features are we hoping they implement or improve on this year? For me it’s the transfer & upgrade system, like receiving cash when selling players & the ability to choose the specific players you want to upgrade. What do you guys think? Are we hyped up for DLS 23? Do we think we should expect a lot of changes or not?

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by Ombre(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2022
I knew we had to be out there somewhere. I hate playing against those middle eastern guys whose only past time is using sick emoji's trying to mock you. I however enjoy giving it back to then after clearing their doubt just before they forfeit the match. Hahaha.

My rule of thumb: I never mock you unless you do it up to twice. Or I wait till I'm winning by the tail end and send a barrage of mocking emojis.

I do hope DLS improves their transfer system though. Additionally, i anticipate more competition because I'm really tired of winning and repeating same league and competition. They should also make the gameplay harder (or is it because I'm a master at it that it seems easier?).

Anyway, cheers to y'all out there. I can smell Christmas already. Happy December.
Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy Welcome brother.. we've all faced those type of people & it's the best feeling when you get to disgrace them. & You're right, the gameplay and competitions need some improvements to make it more challenging. Let's just cross our fingers and hope.

Ombre:
I knew we had to be out there somewhere. I hate playing against those middle eastern guys whose only past time is using sick emoji's trying to mock you. I however enjoy giving it back to then after clearing their doubt just before they forfeit the match. Hahaha.

My rule of thumb: I never mock you unless you do it up to twice. Or I wait till I'm winning by the tail end and send a barrage of mocking emojis.

I do hope DLS improves their transfer system though. Additionally, i anticipate more competition because I'm really tired of winning and repeating same league and competition. They should also make the gameplay harder (or is it because I'm a master at it that it seems easier?).

Anyway, cheers to y'all out there. I can smell Christmas already. Happy December.

1 Like

Re: The Dream League Soccer Community by DreamLeagueNG: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2022
DLS 2023 is OUT!! I've just downloaded it but I haven't tried it out yet so I don't know what the gameplay is like or what new features they've added. I'm really looking forward to sharing this experience with you guys; I just hope there's a lot of exciting new changes to look forward to!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## / Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? / Gta San Andreas : Mission Help "cesar Vialpando"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.