Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere (17586 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Lagos State NAPTIP Human Trafficking Taskforce / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by twilliamx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
I pray that Sanwo- Olu survives the the earthquake that is about to burry the political empire of his godfather.

Buried by whom again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by YoobaNesan: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Would be glad to get any of those units.
Do you live in any?
Do you work in lsdpc, any Lagos State parastatals?
Sent you a PM.

Sleekfingers:

Civil servants and low income earners ( but must show proof of up to date tax payments and lasdra card
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Slurity:
That his manster that you dislike is why Sanwo-Lou get to power, when Tinubu want to bring him to power and drop Ambode, I am sure you will be among those attacking Tinubu then. Tinubu is more than just than just performing, he know how to sustain the performance too. Nigeria will not regret having him. We have see what he is capable of here in Lagos.
let's hope you are right, for all our sake.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by porthouse7(f): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Neduzze5:
Let's all vote for Peter Obi the Rock to ensure that our generation will benefit from a great Nigeria.

It will be the best day of our lives when President Peter Obi is sworn in come May 2023.
the future Anambra generation benefit for 8yrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by porthouse7(f): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
frndfghtr:
Can u just imaging this small project, a whole governor of over hype Lagos is inaugurating this building that the least rich man in my village will built and close mouth mctheewww,
I can bet obi didn't even do any of this in 8yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by porthouse7(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
bizzibodi:
The agbadourchins will claim the glory for Tinubu.
Lagos blueprint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Sammy07: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:
Lagos State as always been bless with good Governor while Osun is opposite

I swear.
Now a dancer is about to enter
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by ridbell01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is a bad news to the cursed jews, children of hate and perdition
Eko oni baje

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by SocialJustice: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lagos state government should be building at least 1000 apartments per housing project. This is shameful and very underwhelming.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Williams150(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good job sanwo...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by SugarGirl44(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
As much as I dislike his master, This man is really working over there.

Did his master rape your mother or did he steal your property?
Na that hatred go kee you.
As if he’s aware of your existence sef....mtcheew.
Jero.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by SugarGirl44(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Antidoteee:
House wey dem go share with their cronies...tueh

Should they rather share it with Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by seyionab(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
I live on this street and made enquiries about the house when it was under construction. The price the contractor told me is not affordable to the common mid position salary earner . The rumour on the street is the governor and some top government persons have been allocated some flats before completion of the project.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by JaskanFactor: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Apartment Block = Depression
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by goody234: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Idiots who are they fooling ..lagos govt officials and their family have all occupied the place ...corrupt idiots !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Jetbound: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
As much as I dislike his master, This man is really working over there.

That’s a private property. Nothing to applaud here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Roboto11: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
goody234:
Idiots who are they fooling ..lagos govt officials and their family have all occupied the place ...corrupt idiots !

So Sanwo-Olu would live in those buildings?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by ORIAYO70(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dreal1247:
I pray that Sanwo- Olu survives the the earthquake that is about to burry the political empire of his godfather.

Oga quiet... If the mustache of an Alfa is going to get burnt definitely not before the members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by ryloy: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dreal1247:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
So that he can turn Nigeria to a country where there is no fire fighter trucks except one which we can call water supply truck. Someone who can not live in the state he governed for good 8 years and you're saying those who have future should waste their votes for. A liar. A tribalistic man. Anyway I know you were only referring to your types here. We are talking of Lagos which even you have not gotten opportunity to visit and see what's called a country inside a country. Can you pray that you should be treated the way your so called candidate treated non indegenes when he was a governor. Next time wherever a product of Asiwaju or his name is mentioned just avoid it because you people like to fight online. Genesis 12 vs 3
(quote author=Neduzze5 post=118228201]Let's all vote for Peter Obi the Rock to ensure that our generation will benefit from a great Nigeria.
It will be the best day of our lives when President Peter Obi is sworn in come May 2023. [/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
To be honest Lagos governor they try

For this thing?? Lol

Una wey never travel out dey see mediocre as super.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by jamesversion: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
obembet:

Osun but Lagos is my secondary state

If you are livng in PH, let's meet. I like your personality.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by goody234: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Roboto11:

So Sanwo-Olu would live in those buildings?

Did you do comprehension in school?...i said lagos govt officials and their families we know how it works don't play dumb
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 09, 2022
PressMyButton:
Can't you see the more you hate on Lagos and BAT, the worse your region becomes. Love Lagos and your life will progress.

Indeed. Celebrate others and wish them well and God will do it for you. Hate, insult and attack others and you are going nowhere. God does not reward those with hate and malevolence in their heart for others.

That is the story of the SE and Igbos. On this thread, the will be the most negative despite being the ethnic group who have benefited most from the progress of Lagos courtesy of her good leadership.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Dreal1247:

Always fascinating to note how hate has ruined some people completely. You completely fail to comment about the topic to be talking negatively about Sanwo-Olu and his master.

Does your action, if you reflect on it, make sense to even you? I will keep you in my prayers because you sound like a very bitter and frustrated sadist.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by beardedboy(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

Osun but Lagos is my secondary state
Oh, no wonder. Perhaps you're expecting Osun to be on the same level with Lagos but that's unrealistic.

I know none of these politicians is good but Osun governors are by far less worse than states in the country.

Even this Oyetola that was outvoted did many decent projects, he's just not a noose maker.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by Sleekfingers: 5:23am On Nov 09, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Would be glad to get any of those units.
Do you live in any?
Do you work in lsdpc, any Lagos State parastatals?
Sent you a PM.

I don't live in any of those units. I have friends that works for lagos state government at the top levels.
Those aforementioned are the basic requirements.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by obembet(f): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2022
beardedboy:

Oh, no wonder. Perhaps you're expecting Osun to be on the same level with Lagos but that's unrealistic.

I know none of these politicians is good but Osun governors are by far less worse than states in the country.

Even this Oyetola that was outvoted did many decent projects, he's just not a noose maker.

I still wonder why people hate that guy. The man no dey owe salary despite low allocation from FG cos of aregbesola debt. Same aregbesola that put Osun into trouble now as turn to messiah. I don't know when this country will wise up. Once politicians Decamp we praise as people we rejected

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by MSesan: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Originality007:
House wey b say Top officials and Politicians don alreday collect..

That's is the thing. Rich people especially this country would not mind to collect from the poor and add it to their fortune.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere by beardedboy(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

I still wonder why people hate that guy. The man no dey owe salary despite low allocation from FG cos of aregbesola debt. Same aregbesola that put Osun into trouble now as turn to messiah. I don't know when this country will wise up. Once politicians Decamp we praise as people we rejected
Interestingly, it's Aregbe's hatred that they transferred to him. Yet it's the same Aregbe that is working against him.

This dancing guy occupying the seat of governorship is a new low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed / NASS Leadership: PDP Leaders, Others Move To Back Lawan, Gbajabiamila / No Warning Before Next Strike, Labour Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.