Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness (73171 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Miltonz123: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.
Do otherwise and suffer torments in your marriage.

How do one find a virgin girl?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by MistaBabz: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Why are they deviating from the main case now. If she like let her have sex with the whole men in the country that has nothing to do with the murder case. Normally runs girls have no choice na, they open anyhow anytime
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Skty:

This ediotic baestard fuool, imbecilo, and empty brain calling someone daft..the lady said she's staying with her foster father and she's sleeping with him. SMH
A grave crime like murder is committed, the police/ prosecution will investigate the person thoroughly. To see what really happened because the culprits usually lie..so it was in the course of investigation this was discovered (dating of Dad)....do you even know the meaning of foster father? Fuool like u. At once I know u are Yoruba. They can't take a simple correction. Anything they insult when u tell them the right thing. That ur brain will continue to be empty with saw dust and a bit of akamu.

THUNDER FIRE YOU PLUS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO CUM YOU VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Emyogalanya: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Orisirisi, The police might be lying sha, they might just be using it to build a strong case to make sure she has no defense from her witnesses which the man(her foster father) happens to be one, on the hand it could also be true.

So let's not just conclude
I wonder what it has to do with her case
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jeromestarks: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jeromestarks: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2022
JERRY1925:

Lol, oga find woman wey get sense o. Hmm, talking from experience. And make sure as a man u can provide o. Because virgin or no virgin women no like hunger.
If she get sense, you go meet her as a virgin.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Skty: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU PLUS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS TO CUM YOU VILLAGE SACRIFICE THAT THEY THROW AWAY INTO THE EVIL FOREST

Lifeless dullard...na So Dem de know them. They are so dull. Ur curses can't cross anywhere. You should know that. If curses could kill, Buhari and Tinubu should be dead now from my curses. If you are intelligent, you should know curses can't penetrate anywhere. Do you know me? Do u know my name?age?sex? Qualifications? Akamu brain. Receive sense. But na so ur tribesmen de do. They only insult. No action, nothing. If them see fight sef, them go run
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Octopusssy(f): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.
The immoral society did not force her to date sugar daddies, smoke and murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Dearlord(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
The police, the judges and the accused are all mad
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by funshint(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2022
How is this related to the case? Was it a confession from Chidinma herself or her mother? Was it from a past conviction of the father? If not; this should be thrown out by the court for lack of evidence. Very pretty of police to present this as an evidence....rubbish!
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Dchampion65: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2022
In all these if Ataga can look back he will be regretting his life.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Skty:

Lifeless dullard...na So Dem de know them. They are so dull. Ur curses can't cross anywhere. You should know that. If curses could kill, Buhari and Tinubu should be dead now from my curses. If you are intelligent, you should know curses can't penetrate anywhere. Do you know me? Do u know my name?age?sex? Qualifications? Akamu brain. Receive sense. But na so ur tribesmen de do. They only insult. No action, nothing. If them see fight sef, them go run

I NO BLAME YOU....NA YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE WEY CONTRIBUTE MONEY TO BUY PHONE AND DATA FOR YOU MAKE YOU CUM REPRESENT DEM FOR NAIRALAND NA IM I BLAME

I DEY SURE SEY WITH THE WAY YOU DONE DISGRACE THEM....DEM DEY PLAN HOW DEM GO TAKE USE YOU FOR SACRIFICE WHEN YOU CUM VILLAGE DIS DECEMBER

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ShaqFu: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Octopusssy:

The immoral society did not force her to date sugar daddies, smoke and murder
funny how people always tend to blame the society to decisions they make just because they want to feel among. grin
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Untube: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2022
dex4sure:
This gal don too commit...tufiakwa

So you trusted Nigerian police to that extent?

It's a blatant lies. Maybe they illegally detained the foster father and trying to cover up for there mistake.

I remember when I went to check on one of my boys that had issue with Ogun State police, they threatened to detain me because I did not smile with them(show sign of giving them money) the officer in charge of the case was so rude and ready to shot , until when I told him that the guy(officer) in charge of their legal dept at HQ is my boy, that was when he calmed down. Nigerian police are evil abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by seunjungle1(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Judiciary is poor and very lazy..this small case with a single prime suspect is what they cannot get to the root of the matter since two years ago
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Octopusssy(f): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2022
ShaqFu:
funny how people always tend to blame the society to decisions they make just because they want to feel among. grin
They can only fool themselves
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Starzo: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2022
phyl123:
This girl is damaged, the Nigerian system has failed her and many more like her. She needs therapy not a prison sentence.
Boko Haram members too need therapy not prison cuz according to you, 'the nigerian system has failed them'

U reason like BUHARI... mumu people.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by fxexperts: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
bestman09:
Maybe she was raised by a single mum. Nigeria failed her. She should be rehabilitated if this story is true.
God punish you with rehabilitation.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Tegabadguy(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by 9gerian: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
It is for the police because the lady’s counsel have been trying to prove that the initial testimony or confession by Chidinma was obtained under duress, which would result in the court throwing it out if that succeeds.

So the police are trying to cast aspersions on the girl and her foster father with all available facts at their disposal.

Yes, they can go after the drug sellers, if there’s a complicity angle to pursue there. Our police are particularly expert at involving all parties to a crime because bail may be involved. You should know the rest by now.

gulfer:
You're are right but is that angle circumstantial and relevant to the case, what about going after the drug suppliers because drug was an active ingredient in the crime
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Malawian(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Whether or not she initailly confessed to the murder or not, if she has recanted, then she has recanted, all the police can do is nail her with evidence and not try to gaslight everyone with "she confessed to the murder" - a confession which may even have been gotten through duress; or even bore us with irrelevant side talks like "she sleeps with her foster father" as if she is on trial for incest.
chisomkachy:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/08/chidinma-alleged-killer-super-tv-ceo-ataga-was-having-sex-foster-father-says-police
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by CaptainFM1: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.

You are totally correct. The society made a beast of her.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Geopex(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Skty:

This ediotic baestard fuool, imbecilo, and empty brain calling someone daft..the lady said she's staying with her foster father and she's sleeping with him. SMH
A grave crime like murder is committed, the police/ prosecution will investigate the person thoroughly. To see what really happened because the culprits usually lie..so it was in the course of investigation this was discovered (dating of Dad)....do you even know the meaning of foster father? Fuool like u. At once I know u are Yoruba. They can't take a simple correction. Anything they insult when u tell them the right thing. That ur brain will continue to be empty with saw dust and a bit of akamu.
You must be very stupid for dragging yoruba into this, pig, Children of hate! .
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Geopex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kurumaru:

Wow... Very inciteful, Thanks Boss
Thank u sir, u nailed it. The issue is of two ways, first is to stop d man from bin her witness bcuz if she's sleeping with her, the man will never say the truth and always wanna protect her, second, they are looking for ways to know if the man has hand in d murder bcuz of hiding d lady when police came and some items, . Who knows if the man even know the ataga of a man self or if the man has bin collecting money from ataga
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by phyl123: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Starzo:

Boko Haram members too need therapy not prison cuz according to you, 'the nigerian system has failed them'

U reason like BUHARI... mumu people.

What is the connection with a young girl who has been sexually abused by every adult who was meant to protect her got to do with terrorists?
Buhari is not the problem of this country, it’s people like you.

One last thing, if you can’t voice your opinion without the insults, then please don’t quote me because I haven’t got time for rude people like you.

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Starzo: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
phyl123:

What is the connection with a young girl who has been sexually abused by every adult who was meant to protect her got to do with terrorists?
Buhari is not the problem of this country, it’s people like you.

One last thing, if you can’t voice your opinion without bathe insults, then please don’t quote me because I haven’t got time for rude people like you.r
Many of those Boko Haram members where once innocent kids who the society neglected to roam on the streets without adequate care. Hence their easily radicalization into Islamic terrorist sects cuz they had nothing to live for.

You see anybody can make a convincing argument to try and justify terrible behavior.

Chindima like many Boko Haram members had rough childhoods but that isn't nearly good enough justification for who they later became/what they later did in life.

They all deserve the strictest punishment for their crimes

Nobody should make excuses for terrible,evil and degenerate behavior.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by litaninja(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
How is this relevant to the case?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by christistruth01: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Really, was thinking he doesn't have any blood connection to her.

The uncle is her father's Junior Brother and they both have the same Surname

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
phyl123:
This girl is damaged, the Nigerian system has failed her and many more like her. She needs therapy not a prison sentence.

A therapy not a prison sentence for a murderer?

Correctional service will give her the therapy you advocate just that it may be a life long therapy session at kirikiri correctional center.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Ijb11: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Really
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Culwizthedeltan(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
bestman09:
Maybe she was raised by a single mum. Nigeria failed her. She should be rehabilitated if this story is true.

Rehabilitated to where??

She’s a murderer and should be jailed for her crimes.. she have sex with her foster father is no one’s business…
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by EdiskyHarry: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
I wonder how this makes sense to any reasonable person.
Why is Nigerian police and their investigation like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.