Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness (73168 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Ilaje1: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.

Exploited you said? Is she a kid? She left home to go live with a man, you said exploited. Society did not fail her, she failed herself. Is it society that asked her to be sleeping with Ataga, is it society that asked her to kill him? Is it society that asked her to get greedy and steal from ataga? Is it society that asked her to be taking drugs? Pls stop capping nonsense. Reason it is hard for Nigeria to prosper because we attached sentiments to things.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Ilaje1: 4:18am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:

A foster FATHER sleeping with his very young ward, and you think the ward is to blame first?

What's your definition of young ward? Is she an adult or not?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Ilaje1: 4:20am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:
The society failed this girl.

Even ataga that should have been a positive elderly influence in her life was busy giving her diccckk.

Thunder fire you for being emotionally biased. Matured girl dey Bleep matured man, what has society get to do with it?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by cardoctor(m): 4:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Michaelota: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Orisirisi, The police might be lying sha, they might just be using it to build a strong case to make sure she has no defense from her witnesses which the man(her foster father) happens to be one, on the hand it could also be true.

So let's not just conclude
You no get sense, if police wants to work you will marvel at what they will digg out. On this case they want to work and that information is true.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Brendaniel: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Michaelota:

You no get sense, if police wants to work you will marvel at what they will digg out. On this case they want to work and that information is true.

so you can't prove your point without insult and you want me to believe you, sorry I don't....
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Brendaniel: 4:58am On Nov 09, 2022
Ilaje1:

I don't even have issue with you because you might not have thought critically before posting but I feel sorry for 46 people that applauded your message. Was the foster dad there with her at apartment where Ataga was killed that he would be key witness? If he was there he would be an accomplice. Kindly tell us how arresting the man prevents him from testifying?

You don't even understand my message...
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Kurumaru: 5:00am On Nov 09, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

The basis for going this line is to prevent the man to be a witness to her because he has been dragged into the matter for concealment of crime.

If he is ascertained to have relationship with the young lady then there can be a loose end that can be tied to show that he may have been in the know of the alleged crime considering the fact that substantial evidence was found in his abode.

The truth of the matter is that the police hasn't found any concrete evidence to nail the man for been in the know of the murder without bringing her in.

You should not be confused though, this is Nigeria.

Wow... Very inciteful, Thanks Boss

2 Likes

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Kurumaru: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2022
9gerian:
This is the stage where each sides counsel are roe’s to discredit the other to prove their case amidst accusations, denials and counter accusations.

This angle of an amorous affair is to prove that the man has a vested interest in the case, which suggests he is hiding some facts to protect his lover who had been reported as his foster daughter howbeit without consent from the girl’s family. More facts will therefore emerge from this angle if proven.

Thanks Boss.. For the matured explanation..
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by FireUpNow(m): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Is Chidima found guilty of killing Ataga? Not impressed with this new twist of she fvcking her foster father? Will this lead to the evidence that she actually killed the Super TV CEO? I just hate this set of people of today, sex has become a very component of their lives. Sex is over rated.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Pickmycall: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Guyman01:
The case is now becoming more of PM News gossip.
All these side attractions and distraction is not necessary, she is an adult for goodness sake, focus on what happened to Mr Ataga and not who and who she slept with as a runs girl, don't be shocked when you find out she has even slept with your IGP in one of her outings, I hope you will have the guts to tell us?

She has never mentioned anywhere that her foster father was having an amorous relationship with her, the man defended her as a daughter which was expected of him when his house was invaded and he didn't know what she did outside and she also confirmed he wasn't aware because she told him she just returned from school and it's obvious from neighbours account that she dresses like a 'Nun' and well behaved at home while outside she is a different person which implies that the man was playing his role as a disciplinarian oblivious of her double lifestyle which she most likely picked up from friends after gaining admission to UNILAG.
I don't understand the desperation to rope the man in because he resisted her arrest initially, that's the first instinct of every father.

As Igbo people will say, just wash the old woman's wrapper, if you say you want to scrutinize every part of it thoroughly dont complain to anyone if you find a piece of excrement, I mean shit undecided
Nigerian police na Yeye.Them wan rope the man without evidence.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Ykc2(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2022
bestman09:
Maybe she was raised by a single mum. Nigeria failed her. She should be rehabilitated if this story is true.
she should be rehabilitated for killing one?so we should give her award for killing someone?,the girl spoilt from her mothers house, she is a wild girl imagine a girl that dumped her family because they are not rich ,she don't communicate with members of her family
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by aklion: 5:53am On Nov 09, 2022
From ataga now e don shift go another level of foster father... Trying to make it or her very promiscous. Well it has taking too long. She should either be convicted or aquinted... So many cases they prison too much dragging for one case hmm
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by phyl123: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2022
This girl is damaged, the Nigerian system has failed her and many more like her. She needs therapy not a prison sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Skty: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
AND THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CASE WETHER SHE FVCKED HER FOSTER FATHER PLUS HER WHOLE FAMILY

This ediotic baestard fuool, imbecilo, and empty brain calling someone daft..the lady said she's staying with her foster father and she's sleeping with him. SMH
A grave crime like murder is committed, the police/ prosecution will investigate the person thoroughly. To see what really happened because the culprits usually lie..so it was in the course of investigation this was discovered (dating of Dad)....do you even know the meaning of foster father? Fuool like u. At once I know u are Yoruba. They can't take a simple correction. Anything they insult when u tell them the right thing. That ur brain will continue to be empty with saw dust and a bit of akamu.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Skty: 6:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Guyman01:
The case is now becoming more of PM News gossip.
All these side attractions and distraction is not necessary, she is an adult for goodness sake, focus on what happened to Mr Ataga and not who and who she slept with as a runs girl, don't be shocked when you find out she has even slept with your IGP in one of her outings, I hope you will have the guts to tell us?

She has never mentioned anywhere that her foster father was having an amorous relationship with her, the man defended her as a daughter which was expected of him when his house was invaded and he didn't know what she did outside and she also confirmed he wasn't aware because she told him she just returned from school and it's obvious from neighbours account that she dresses like a 'Nun' and well behaved at home while outside she is a different person which implies that the man was playing his role as a disciplinarian oblivious of her double lifestyle which she most likely picked up from friends after gaining admission to UNILAG.
I don't understand the desperation to rope the man in because he resisted her arrest initially, that's the first instinct of every father.

As Igbo people will say, just wash the old woman's wrapper, if you say you want to scrutinize every part of it thoroughly dont complain to anyone if you find a piece of excrement, I mean shit undecided

The Prosecutor must prove their case. A crime has been committed and they must check everything. For the police to release this information, they know what they discovered. They must have come across voice notes, texts and off course past telephone conversations obtained from the network providers. You don't know how easy sex can occur between two people living together, no blood relationship. The man didn't have a wife! Come on
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Skty: 6:09am On Nov 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Never knew it was her foster father bt how is this piece of information even related to the case? It has no bearing with the crime the girl committed.

This is just a distraction by the police.

It's not a distraction. This will help them in court to convict her. It's already showing she's of questionable character
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Skty: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY DAFT

Lastly, if u don't have any intelligent thing to say, go fcvk urself. You are as damaged as the chidinma. She killed ataga because of what's she's been through. To her, all what men want from women is sex. That's the reason she killed him. U think every woman likes Sex?

Internet is really a leveller ...if not, u for nor fit insult me without slaps
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ShaqFu: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Anyway, I'm not surprise in anyway. That girl is as guilty as sin. Let them stop shielding her.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by FuckTheMod: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Orisirisi, The police might be lying sha, they might just be using it to build a strong case to make sure she has no defense from her witnesses which the man(her foster father) happens to be one, on the hand it could also be true.

Weyrey
All whóres must be jailed

Her fate is death by firing squad or hanging and it'll be soon
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Kingxchange44: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Realists:

See them hypocrites always insulting Muslims for practicing Islamic laws on their wards, see what hated for Islam has caused, where is pastor righteousness?.

This one don use kunu kill himself, wetin concern my comment and muslim? undecided
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.

True, but two wrongs don't make a right.

At the end you'll always have a choice to make either to be as evil as you were treated or to make the right decision.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by JERRY1925(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.
Do otherwise and suffer torments in your marriage.

Lol, oga find woman wey get sense o. Hmm, talking from experience. And make sure as a man u can provide o. Because virgin or no virgin women no like hunger.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Banhammy717: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Chidinma again?
This obidient girl doesn't have sexual control.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Doctortest: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

Don’t be foolish.....
There’s no smoke without fire
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by alanto: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

Why e be say for that una area father and pikin sexual relationship is not a taboo?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by friendl: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2022
So many secrets happens in families,...that is not the issue , let's them focus on the case
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

She committed the crime as an adult and she’s being punished for that. Did I defend her for that? The law often doesn’t consider the underlying issues that leads a person to commit a crime or go down a certain path but those issues cannot be ignored in the court of public opinion.

FYI I live in her area and know first hand that she was sexually abused as a minor by many men including the said foster father so I am not just assuming here okay? Men never like to hear about the role they play in the
waywardness of young women. Do you know most prostitutes have a history of sexual abuse? Often by close relatives. Do the research yourself.

So yes I repeat; I have no tolerance for men who mess with underaged girls. They are bastards and deserve the worst In life. If that irks you for whatever reason then maybe you should check yourself.

You have done well to assert yourself through I don't agree with most of your assumption but I have to draw the curtain for this discuss for bringing emotions into this. Have a great day.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by frozen70(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2022
christistruth01:

No

He is said to be her Uncle on her father.Side

Really, was thinking he doesn't have any blood connection to her.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Skty:

Lastly, if u don't have any intelligent thing to say, go fcvk urself. You are as damaged as the chidinma. She killed ataga because of what's she's been through. To her, all what men want from women is sex. That's the reason she killed him. U think every woman likes Sex?

Internet is really a leveller ...if not, u for nor fit insult me without slaps

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.....LIKE SEY IF YOU SEE ME IN REAL LIFE....YOU GO FIT FOLLOW ME TALK.....NA YES SIR AND YES MASTER YOU GO DEY ANSWER ME

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.