Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) (32599 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Largest Solar Plant In Africa Opens In Bayero University, Kano / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
I like their design unlike that Fugly innosun
innoson cars are trash, Nigerian government are buying them out of pity.

6 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yoruba amaka
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Pnorh(f): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wow,.. nice one
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
Unilag is very small.

Where in the world do you build a car assembling factory inside a university?

It's not the flex they think it is.

There are lands in the free trade zone for that.
So because Unilag is small it doesn't deserve such infrastructure, The building was actually existing before they had to rehabilitate it to suit their taste. The building is strategic tho based on the closeness to largest market of Nigeria which is Lagos and they also have another plant at Lekki or so meanwhile it's also a win for the engineering students of University of Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
wpadmin:

How many parts of the world have you been to?
I don't need to physically visit all the countries in the world to know how their universities work.

What nord should have done was to build a Research and Devt center in Unilag where designs can be invented and perfected.

A university is not a factory. It's a center of innovation and Research.

5 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omonaja:
This NORD cars are really superb. I love their designs
Only a bastard will not like their design

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Tinubu na obi mate?..

that's y we want him to rest no be him mate...rubbish

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't need to physically visit all the countries in the world to know how their universities work.

What nord should have done was to build a Research and Devt center in Unilag where designs can be invented and perfected.

You have come with your useless sense again
Must you criticize?
Tell innoson to go and build research Centre in nssuka

7 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Skyehigher1: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Unilag kudos to you guys Lagos lead others follow
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:

I agree with you 200%. At most, they could have offered the mechanical engineering students internship at their offsite factory.

3 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
Unilag is very small.

Where in the world do you build a car assembling factory inside a university?

It's not the flex they think it is.

There are lands in the free trade zone for that.
You are a foooool
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by snowball11(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
MrBAT23:
Like for Tinubu

Share for Peter Obi

Dis one think say people know Baba Milkose outside Lagos!
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Roboto11: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients should beware of the APC paid propagandist whose job it is to try and manipulate or shape public opinion.

Don't fall for it. The APC is deeply unpopular and does not have the numbers to win the next election. Sensitize others about this.

Dem build train - na propaganda.

Dem launch fire service - na propaganda.

Dem attract Auto maker to their university na propaganda.

You now do your own propaganda- na breweries you go dey show.

3 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Ventura1: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is more like a showroom or repair center for their vehicles.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
I like their design unlike that Fugly innosun
I saw this coming.
How more f**lish can you be?
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
nymphomaniac:
I agree with you 200%. At most, they could have offered the mechanical engineering students internship at their offsite factory.
I was joking before when I said US and UK have packed away all the good brains from Nigeria.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize it to be true.

How can anybody be stupid enough to allow a heavy industry to set up on university campus.

A university campus grin

It won't even happen in China.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Agbado urchins will soon tell us bat own Nord.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
SUCH AN IDIOT....THEN THE DAY THE STUDENTS DECIDE TO RIOT....THEY WILL GO BURN IT DOWN

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by HonAdeli(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray it later ends up getting destroyed by a very terrible fire outbreak and also claiming the lives of the CEO some workers and students... Rubbish, They want to be making money while I'm here struggling.
Your entire generation will not know peace for wishing another person bad..
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by tamdun: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray it later ends up getting destroyed by a very terrible fire outbreak and also claiming the lives of the CEO some workers and students... Rubbish, They want to be making money while I'm here struggling.
I laugh in Swahili, u don't really know how curse work do u? I really pity you
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by 7arrows: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
inforesource:
Good. But some people will say it is the work of mR Agbadorian.

Some of His lagos achievement you mean. Including my grandfather's house.

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Exactly 100%
nymphomaniac:
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Eyanbahose: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wow! Super amazing!

Make I go buy oriamo power bank cos nepa these days sef

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by 7arrows: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Tinubu na obi mate?..

Some of His lagos achievement you mean. Including my grandfather's house

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Olaolex: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
bad belle kills faster than sniper. You have to repent
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by broadman20: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Tinubu na obi mate?..

Let Tinubu respect his 86 years and stop lying like the devil.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Sasi54: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
I swear to God, this country called Nigeria will be one of the greatest country in the world, quote me anything , any day. I love what this young population of Nigeria is doing to ensure that this country is position in her rightful place.

3 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
We all can be stupid, we can learn from it.

Two heads are better than one. Many stupid mistakes could lead to a wiser state.

CSTRR:

I was joking before when I said US and UK have packed away all the good brains from Nigeria.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize it to be true.

How can anybody be stupid enough to allow a heavy industry to set up on university campus.

A university campus grin

It won't even happen in China.

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
we should start making parts here.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by tyinfinity: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
OSU are sad to read this .Who will establish were we have children banished to evil forest.Peter obi's generation are OSU
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

IGBO man, you are angry cause NORD is better and acceptable by all Nigerians. Against INNOSSON fake and substandard, Chinese made vehicles. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / Biochemistry Course Rep Apologizes To Ex-Coursemates For Misusing Money (photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.