Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) (32627 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Largest Solar Plant In Africa Opens In Bayero University, Kano / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by BJanta: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:
I like their design unlike that Fugly innosun
Inommson is ot original, it's old
Chinese light farm truck chassis and
body they're refurbishing .

2 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Zorn: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
MrBAT23:
Like for Tinubu

Share for Peter Obi

1 Share

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Greatest Akokites!
UNILAG The University of First Choice and the nation's pride.

If you missed UNILAG in your education sojourn, you have missed a lot. I have good news for you, it is not too late to go to UNILAG and study wink
check my signature for free stuffs!

Make unilag rest. They had the crown in their time
Have you heard of fupre? (it's a petroleum resource university)
1st in Africa 6th in the world

No try am say u come there oh.
Wetin person eyes dey see grin grin
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by princewarri1985: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray it later ends up getting destroyed by a very terrible fire outbreak and also claiming the lives of the CEO some workers and students... Rubbish, They want to be making money while I'm here struggling.
this is the most meaningless and useless comment i have ever come accross on nairaland! See ehn nobody send you, hustle because if you non hustle hungry go beat you!

3 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Tinubu na obi mate?..

NOT AT ALL...TINUBU IS OLD AND FINISHED
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by chukel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is a showroom naa
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by lildush(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray it later ends up getting destroyed by a very terrible fire outbreak and also claiming the lives of the CEO some workers and students... Rubbish, They want to be making money while I'm here struggling.

Please if you don't have any good thing to say I advise you shut da f***k up. Thanks and God bless you
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
children of hate and perditions .
Woe unto you and those stupid 5 people who share you comment

2 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by iamademola(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
I saw this last week, its a great idea..

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by sulaak(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SamOchuko: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Back to sender

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by vicfajeze: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omonaja:
This NORD cars are really superb. I love their designs
More than Igbo's Innoson Motor?
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by 900warriorz: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
You are a big fool...you think that comment of yours will get erate likes or what?

3 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
Unilag is very small.

Where in the world do you build a car assembling factory inside a university?

It's not the flex they think it is.

There are lands in the free trade zone for that.

It's concept models that will be built there not production models

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
YORUBA l'agba ! God bless all the Omoluabis !

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Onepiece007: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
GOD PUNISH YOU
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by 2Radii: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
Unilag is very small.

Where in the world do you build a car assembling factory inside a university?

It's not the flex they think it is.

There are lands in the free trade zone for that.
But if na mercedes build an assembly plant for duseldolf university, u would say that is the way to go as it would help the students to gain first hand experience...

Ur bitterness amount to nothing bro, nobody even care if u re bitter or not grin

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by fof1: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Pls Ur Saddism will not Change ur Failure State until you Change ur Attitude.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
u will die in ur struggle if u don't wish people well, u need to happy for other so happiness can locate u

2 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by nedekid: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Way to go.
Quite commendable. This is what this country need. Students will get hands on skills.
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by target100: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
I have your 5min fame oya return back to yaba left immediately and make sure you dont come out again .
TastyFriedPussy:
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients should beware of the APC paid propagandist whose job it is to try and manipulate or shape public opinion.

Don't fall for it. The APC is deeply unpopular and does not have the numbers to win the next election. Sensitize others about this.

See the owner of this forum complaining about the paid accounts.

Na to off cloth enter street remain for you, oloshi.
You’ve been weeping about this meaningless bs since, all because of bitterness.
Sha be checking your blood pressure daily, just a friendly advice.

2 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Shut up!!!
Obi has lost already, start rehearsing your biafra anthem ahead of next year.

2 Likes

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by AOB1: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
it will never be well with you
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1590051028401270784

The kind of news I love to read.
Kudos to NORD.
Bigger you I pray for.

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Donjazet2:
Obidients should beware of the APC paid propagandist whose job it is to try and manipulate or shape public opinion.

Don't fall for it. The APC is deeply unpopular and does not have the numbers to win the next election. Sensitize others about this.

See the owner of this forum complaining about the paid accounts.
Try use your sense e get why

1 Like

Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sadly the over commercialization of Unilag continues
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Ajoshuat:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
Kindly change the flyer design...its horrible!
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by onojaford(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

What a caustic individual you must be! Go set it on fire then and spend the next 8yrs at Okene prisons on indictment for arson. Idiot!
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2022
Chinese product!
Re: NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos) by Corporate2020: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Mental health needs to be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster needs medical and spiritual help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Expels Over 200 Students / Jamb's Additional 40 Marks, A Bonus Or Compensation? / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.