Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) (2615 Views)

Slant Back Showline German Shepherd(gsd) Puppies For Sale. / Can Anyone Gift Me A German Shepherd Puppy / My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
So my uncle got a Gsd pup around June this year at 7 weeks old, he was too busy to pick up the pup so I had to do that myself.
From the moment I got to her Guardian's place, i.e the guy who helped us pick her up from the seller, I could see her fierceness and hostility towards strangers including the guardian who has done a really bad job in making friends with her; lol not everyone is a dog lover.
With a suasage, I was able to make friends with her within a minute.
Started our journey and finally made it home; at home, she became timid and refused to eat anything that is not noodles or jojo within the first three days. With time, she adapted to her sorroundings , got to know everyone she lived with except my dad, she barked a lot at him, lol� it took about two Months of Dad getting her snacks to make friends with her.
P.S: the Dog lives with my family; My uncle bacame too busy to take care of her and I often go home cause of school
The first picture @ 7 weeks
The second picture @ about 10 weeks

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Rexymania(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Crazy dog. I wish I had one myself
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Well if you can prepare your mind and pockets you'll get one next year
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
This was Flora @ 2 months old. Came back home from school to check up on her. Oh sadly my fear instincts were damn right! My kid brother had not done a great job taking care of her.
Ps: Damn Flora hated bathing; it's was the only time we fought

2 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
This was Flora some few weeks to 5 months

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
She would be 7 Months in a week, how's her growth pls I need your opinions

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
With over 300 views and no engagements on the thread, I don't feel motivated to continue the thread but it'll be an album story for Flora.
Flora @ seven months and 10 days.
Nothwitstanding the comments of a few people on its purity on another thread, my Flora is steadily growing to be a fine dog.

2 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Haroldjunior: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
She’s a fine dog
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thank you cheesy
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Onclejoe:
She would be 7 Months in a week, how's her growth pls I need your opinions

Growing fine.
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by jkingx(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don't want to be a killjoy but this na ekuke.

3 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Dogzoneng: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
This looks exactly like mine. It's a mixed gsd breed. Mixed with a Basenji. And it's growth is fine.
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
jkingx:
Don't want to be a killjoy but this na ekuke.
Lol Ekuke or not no be your papa buy am for me

3 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dogzoneng:
This looks exactly like mine. It's a mixed gsd breed. Mixed with a Basenji. And it's growth is fine.
I don't really know what mine is mixed with but I know it's not a pure GSD but it exhibits a lot of GSD traits so I think it's more of GSD
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Hiii Flora here again!. Flora has been sick for most part of December, I wasn't home but I did make sure she was well taken care of. She frequently visited the vet and even had to take drip for 5 days. She's now fine, just in time to enjoy the merry of December. Seasons Greetings to every dog lover!!

P.S: She's eight months

2 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Flora reminds me a lot of my Sophie

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
MrStealYourGirl:
Flora reminds me a lot of my Sophie
Wow such a beautiful pup.
What happened to her?
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2022
She's till with me, and can be very stubborn
Onclejoe:

Wow such a beautiful pup.
What happened to her?
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Jeon(f): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
She grew up in beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrStealYourGirl:
She's till with me, and can be very stubborn
I would love some to see some pictures of Sophia; can you pls do that?
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Onclejoe:

I would love some to see some pictures of Sophia; can you pls do that?
here you go, I will send her current pics tomorrow. She's would be 4 months by year end

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrStealYourGirl:
here you go, I will send her current pics tomorrow. She's would be 4 months by year end
Sophie's looking good
Anticipating her picture
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Haven't updated the thread this year, who would love an update?

1 Like

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
I and Sophie would like that. They look so much alike

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Here is a picture of Flora @ eight months. Had plans to go home this weekend, spend some time with her and also get her recent pictures. Sadly school work cancelled out those plans.
Though She's nine months now. I was told she jumped over the kennel's door, and somehow found a way out of the compound scaring the hell out of neighbors(I guess she's really tall now) Although, the kennel has been built higher, I feel for her cause with my absence, she'll spend more time in her kennel and no walks until I'm back.

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Hi nairalanders, I've got a problem with my dog; Flora, and I hope you-all can give me a solution.
Flora got her first heat back in February-March when she was around 9 or 10 months old. However, this almost November; she's yet to go Into heat a second time, is there a possibility that's something is wrong?
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Bolubmg(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Onclejoe:
Hi nairalanders, I've got a problem with my dog; Flora, and I hope you-all can give me a solution.
Flora got her first heat back in February-March when she was around 9 or 10 months old. However, this almost November; she's yet to go Into heat a second time, is there a possibility that's something is wrong?
maybe it came around, and there was no sign of blood… just the swelling of the vulva , you should go to your vet for a better understanding.
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thank you, she's currently on heat
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Excel1212: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Very cute dog btw who can help me my 4weeks gsd is having a little bald spot at the middle of its both eyes has anyone experienced it before
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
It's may be due to persistent scratching or a bacterial. My dog once had hair loss in her mammary gland area, so a vet recommend a cream for me, and it worked. I don't have it with me currently else I'll take a picture and send to you
Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Onclejoe(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08
Been a while I've updated you guys.. been busy and still busy, thus; no time for epistles, I'll be as succinct as possible.
Flora became a singleton mother last year. The fierce and tenacious male singleton would clock a month late February. Here are some lovely jpegs for you.

2 Likes

Re: Flora My Flawa: The Twilight Of A German Shepherd (GSD) by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13
Did you mate it with another gsd or an ekuke

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Pay 4 For What U Get / First Time Pregnancy Am Confused / Top Class Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale...1male And 1 Female Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.