Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? (2349 Views)

What do you think of Etisalat's New Website / I Need A Social Network Developer Or Script Ilke Facebook / What Do You Think Of The Nigeria Web Awards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by Kingsonly: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
we love to bet, what do we tink about a social site like facebook completely dedicated to soccer and soccer predictions were we could speak out mind predict game and criticize different sport books,
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by yawatide(f): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
If I were to be approached for advice on this, I would say: Think original. No more copy copy. No more borrow borrow. Facebook was unique compared to its competition at the time (myspace, etc). Come up with something original.

The truth, they say, is bitter.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by vladimiros: 3:13am On Oct 03, 2011
i Fvcking hate when we Nigerians call it soccer

its football, our footie organization is named after footie, our favorite league we love to watch calls it Football

do we have to come low and call it the corrupted name "soccer"

irks me when Nigerians call it soccer

1 Like

Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by mrperfect(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2011
Good Idea but too narrow to spend on.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by DualCore1: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2011
Vlad, you are going to pop a blood vessel trynna impress your personal preference on free moral agents? Don't go anywhere near holding any position of auhority or leadership. The game is commonly known as football or soccer, deal with it.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by sisqology(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
One important thing about web development; be unique, dont follow others, ''stand-out from others'' is the motto!
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by cenmegasys: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2011
Its a unique idea, but you have to think deep on what other website that share the same idea with yours don't have and implement it on yours.

The deeper your thought the more your uniqueness.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by yawatide(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
cenme:
exactly. It is all about the Unique Selling Point. If you don't have that, to me, it will just be another facebook and it honestly gets boring after a while.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by guru01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

cenme:
exactly. It is all about the Unique Selling Point. If you don't have that, to me, it will just be another facebook and it honestly gets boring after a while.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by Kingsonly: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
With all I have bn told I know DAT such a site would NT just have to do with web design but also the concept behind it, I plan it to be a community just like Facebook and nairaland put in one platform and at the same time a lot of PP are money driven, so if they stand a chance to gain financial information and get to meet great minds, would DAT be a start of a soccer great website for Nigerians , like I said the site has bn set up am just yet to get a domain name, and tanks to all your coment, my first target audience is those who bet on soccer what do you guys think
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by omokay01: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
@kingsonly, u are wonderful. How about us running the site together. I also got a football but blog but i got problem with traffic. U can contact me via the contact form on my blog concerning your opinion on this. Remember two heads are better than one. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by Kingsonly: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
Omo I say ur comment and I just sent u a mail , I love ur blog and I feel we would work good together
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by eghost247(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2011
vladimiros:

i Fvcking hate when we Nigerians call it soccer

its football, our footie organization is named after footie, our favorite league we love to watch calls it Football

do we have to come low and call it the corrupted name "soccer"

irks me when Nigerians call it soccer
lol
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by DExplorer1: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by zeeleso(f): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2011
There's also something similar to this i stumbled upon. Check out www.nairasocial.net its a sorta football/games/prediction forum.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by omokay01: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2011
Kingsonly:

Omo I say your comment and I just sent u a mail , I love your blog and I feel we would work good together
i didn't get your mail maybe u shld send it directly to omotayocharles@ymail.com. Thanks kingsonly
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2011
@OP i think it's a great Idea and it should work considering the number of football/soccer fans we have in Nigeria. I would buy such an Idea from an Investor's point of View so keep at it and take all the Advice the Guru's have given here. grin
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by DualCore1: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
zeeleso:

There's also something similar to this i stumbled upon. Check out www.nairasocial.net its a sorta football/games/prediction forum.
I guess this site is new and its yours or belongs to someone you know. Pass this on to whom it may concern:

Forgotten Password does not work
No input validation for the login form
Site is open to SQL injection. . . bad use of the PHP include().

http://www.nairasocial.net/index.php?action=configuration
"Warning: include(configuration.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nairaso1/public_html/index.php on line 74"

http://www.nairasocial.net/index.php?action=userpredictions
"Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/nairaso1/public_html/userpredictions.php on line 61"
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by zeeleso(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
Dual Core:

I guess this site is new and its yours or belongs to someone you know. Pass this on to whom it may concern:

Forgotten Password does not work
No input validation for the login form
Site is open to SQL injection. . . bad use of the PHP include().

http://www.nairasocial.net/index.php?action=configuration
"Warning: include(configuration.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nairaso1/public_html/index.php on line 74"

http://www.nairasocial.net/index.php?action=userpredictions
"Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/nairaso1/public_html/userpredictions.php on line 61"

Nope nt mine but its a new site . That i know. will copy your msg and send to d contact provided
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by zeeleso(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
Tried sending a Feedback but i got anoda error.

Warning: Missing argument 5 for mailer(), called in /home/nairaso1/public_html/feedback.php on line 65 and defined in /home/nairaso1/public_html/includes/fns.php
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by DualCore1: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
LoL, maybe the developer was watching this. The bugs seem to have been fixed.
Its really bad that we pay no heed to the quality of our "finished" jobs, turning the public into quality testers in the first few weeks of release.
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by daddynasa: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
http://m.fansnoni.com is strictly for football fans
Re: What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? by uwa234: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello peeps,@op and everyone else, if you have a sound economic idea,i'll advise that you ask someone one on one and not in this forum. There are many idea thieves here that will quickly copy your idea and dilute its value.

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed - Earn Between 10,000-15,000 Weekly / Automatic Backlink Generator-1000000+ Backlinks Wiki Edu Gov / Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.