Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

1st Grade Okirika/thrift For Kids And Adult. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Grade Okirika/thrift For Kids And Adult. (334 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Grade Okirika/thrift For Kids And Adult. by Thriftbytel: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello mummies and daddies Thriftbytel sells affordable, clean,beautiful thrift (okirika) wears for kiddies and adult.At Thriftbytel we believe you don't need to break the bank to look good,why not try us today to get great value for less.we sell kids outing and play wears,men and ladies outing and office clothing and lots more .we do home delivery around lekki ajah and environs and we deliver nation wide.please call us today on 08153023511.

Our product ranges from:
New born boys and girls clothing 0 to 24 month
Boys and girls clothing from Age 1-15 yrs
Ladies office and outing tops chiffon/cotton
Ladies pants/office pants and jeans
Blazers
Ladies dresses chiffon/cotton/denim dresses
Jegings and legging
Skirts and bumshorts
Men's shirts and tops
Men's trouser pants/chinos/Jean's
And lots more.
Re: 1st Grade Okirika/thrift For Kids And Adult. by Thriftbytel: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello mummies and daddies

Holiday is coming.......

Fresh bale of Beautiful and neat children clothing's are available at very affordable price ,kindly chat us up today in 08153023511 to get nice waers fro your kids.

(1) (Reply)

Duties Of A Responsible Father/husband / Payment For Prepaid Meter / Teen Girl In China Flees To Police For Help After Family Take US$38,000 To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.