Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release (20766 Views)

FG Pays ₦‎585 Million Fines, Begins Nationwide Prisoners' Release / Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention / FG Writes SERAP, Demands List Of Ex-Governors, Ministers Collecting Double Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Slayar: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2022
Problem is that Boko Haram terrorists will be the ones to fill that 30%

1 Like

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Creamypie(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Hmm. 2023

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by BigBizzy(m): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Election is coming.

Useless apc

1 Like

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Vicson2021: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Na waooooo
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Manny21: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2022
For the highest bidder. Aregbesola's parting gift

1 Like

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2022
And now criminals will also follow innocent people and come out
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by GENES11S: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Not before election... e get y
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by ngadaAwo: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
"Awaiting trail" funny country
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Osashalom: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2022
They need thugs for election violence
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Lionnation: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
Maybe that's why the Bayelsa man jailed by Gov. Diri was released. Watch as he praised Tinubu in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dG92LOVJc4
foolish people
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by MDK777: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2022
NoBody Should Be So StuPiD To Understand The Reasons Behind The Released , Threat From The ISWAP Commander
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by McLizbae: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Buhari the finisher! After the hunger, economic collapse, education dilapidation and much more, now na to finally unleach terror on Nigerians.
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Imortal001:
Good move'
Some people are just suffering for what they dont deserved..

It would have been a good move, if it's not a plan to surreptously release convicted terrorists in Nigerian prisons under the guise of "discongestion". I don't trust these bonobos.

1 Like

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Charx122: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by HRMK: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2022
at least they would be useful as political thugs during elections!

1 Like

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Imortal001: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

It would have been a good move, if it's not a plan to surreptously release convicted terrorists in Nigerian prisons under the guise of "discongestion". I don't trust these bonobos.
Terrorist? That i dnt know. Am only concern about innocent.
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by FullBlastLight: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Chinjo2:
Another opportunity to release the remaining Boko Haram terrorists in custody.

Exactly what I was coming 2 comment!
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2022
90% of those who will be released would murderers watchout. This is why Nigeria has become a dangerous place for us
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by nkemoma(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Plans to release their thugs and touts to rig elections and fight riots
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by nkemoma(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2022
HRMK:
at least they would be useful as political thugs during elections!

Thats the plan

2 Likes

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by zoedew: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2022
The back of the FG is to the wall!
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by dominique(f): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2022
As if the insecurity is not high enough, they want to release more criminals into the society. Just last month, a man was released from jail and went on to rape a little girl to death. I hope this is not the kind of news well be seeing following this event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Olukayodeaustyn: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2022
How sure they are not planing to releas their political thugs for election purposes......
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
Maybe that's why the Bayelsa man jailed by Gov. Diri was released. Watch as he praised Tinubu in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dG92LOVJc4
..he was reading it from a paper...look at his eyes...

All this just to bring a weak old man to power
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by oliverwrites: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2022
I hope they are also planning jobs for them
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Emmaculate77(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2022
ISTP:

https://punchng.com/fg-writes-governors-plan-mass-prisoners-release/

The FG wants to release them to this harsh economy. I hope they will be given a head start or else they will start their food works afresh.
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by matm: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Rau Aregbosola, I don't know you in person,I don't even have any friend or relation in any prison, this is even my first time of hearing about you.I am sure u don't even know what you are about to do, for u take it as mere discharge of ur duties.
However, mark it, that the moment mostt of these innocent inmates are set free based on ur efforts, heaven has written ur name in gold.A righteous act that will always count in ur favoure eternally before God just like Abraham's act.
Re: FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release by Satazaa: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2022
guys one of the golden rules of surviving this wretched country called nigeria is to never get entangled in whatever form with the Nigerian criminal justice system because it's completely broken and corrupt, the police, prisons, the courts runs on cash grabbing to whoever puts the most on the table, even in murder cases court registrers can get bribed to allocate cases to" friendly judges", I personally know someone whose left leg is currently amputated after he was crossing a one way road only for a driver driving against the one way hit him badly and crushed the leg, after a year of shady trial the guy is free, I have heard of prisoners spending time outside of prisons walls or hired proxies that help them serve out thier jail terms, infact the best of SANs in Nigeria are not so much for thier honest work but more by thier abilities to be friends to judges in thier cases undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto / Olutoyin Olakunrin's 80th Birthday Party. Ibikunle Amosun Attends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.