Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) (38485 Views)

President Tinubu & Sanwo-Olu Inaugurate Lagos Red Line Train / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
BreconHills:

There is nothing wrong in playing politics if it delivers benefits to the people. Would you rather the projects had remained inside a glossy brochure? Or maybe on a state governors letterheads paper?

How does one force a candidate on grown adults?

Why toying with people's welfare and then releasing it at will?,

Why delaying the needed amenities by good people of Nigeria up until election time? Who do we offend in this country? This stuff is long overdue and it's the right of the people but ignorant fools hail them when they do what they ought do which is the right of the people.

Not a supporter of Obi nor Atiku or Tinubu but we need to call a speed a speed. APC is a colossal failure. From all indications Tinubu may win either by any means. I know this from onset, but I want you to know there nothing that indicates that Nigerians are grown Adult, if you ask me they are push and follow like zombies.

Nigerians accept all the BS the leaders throw at them, reason why Buhari still in power ruling anyhow and reason why Tinubu still shamelessly campaigning knowing fully well his party messed up in all ramifications.

Sri Lanka single handedly removed their failure of a president with unity amongst the citizen; none of that can happen in Nigeria. That to me is maturity and adulthood not the one you talked about, Nigerians never learn.

Obasanjo forced Yaardua on Nigerians, Tinubu brought Buhari on us etc and Buhari forced alot of stupid Policies that failed on Nigerians and you're there saying no one can force stuff on grown adults. Dont say that again please, Nigeria never revolt, they never learn, they accept all BS thrown in their ways with smiles. They suffer and yet smiles as if nothing is wrong. They support blindly the same leaders that put them In their present predicament and when you talk they see you as antagonist. I rest my case at this point!
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by 7arrows: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
idealogical:
Seems both the red and blue lines will be ready around the same time.

This is huge for Lagos and Lagosians..

I didnt hear anyone say its TINUBUS achievement for lagos.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by 7arrows: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
FOLYKAZE:
Lagos, Ẹṣin to ṣíwájú riding by Asiwaju.

Lagos leads while others follow.

Lagos must lead Nigeria and everything in it by hand next year

Tinubu plan abi?
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by 7arrows: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
Thank you APC thank you Ashiwaju thank you Sanwoolu

Hahahahahah very funny. No be only asiwaju
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by 7arrows: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
sulaak:

After how many years?

You are thanking people for doing their job. They are using the project as a political instrument

As if na them money them take do am. That's NIGERIA for u.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Ayodeoba:
even if it is so,they ought to be commended,they have really tried

They shouldn't be commended for doing what the people elected to do...this things are long overdue and the people have l been no suffered and they deserve even more better. Stop hailing politicians for doing what other same politicians have since done for their people, its abnormal. People in USA does not have double heads, they are created by same God so why should they have to enjoy more than we do? I dont know who do is Africans this evil? The difference between us and the USA is great leaders.

Imagine our leaders go to overseas for treatment even when they suffer slight headache. That's absurd, they are allowed to do all the ill-treatment to the populate cos Nigerians accept all BS thrown at them by the useless leader. What stops our leader from replicating what they have in abroad here. At least they travel all the time and they see how things are done over there but they are just being wicked they dont want to do them, they dont actually want the people that voted them into office to enjoy at all..
That's evil if you ask me cos the people deserve better!

What stops Buhari to build like 3 of those hospitals he visited in UK over here too even if he can't build over 1000 great hospitals here, just build 3 or 6 at most. All these things will make our naira have values, but he won't because he is clueless and can't set his priorities right.

Under him economy keeps somersaulting at will. What a useless president the worst.

The same reason Ekweremadu got what he deserved. If they have built like 5 of those hospitals here he will be a free man today. While he was in the Senate, he does nothing but he have the resources to at least build one of such hospitals here, if he had done that he will not be in the mess he found himself today.

He have 40 properties seized now and I'm very certain he has more than that 40 properties! If he wasn't a thief let's calculate his salary, his taxes and expenses from onset he shouldn't be able to afford such but no one is asking questions instead people keep showing him pity upon his predicament the same idiot that show no pity to the same masses but keep looting on the resources that would have better the lives of the masses.

I say this God fighting for the masses and the same useless poor people hail this stupid leaders when they do whatever they are voted for saying atleast they tried. There are no such things like he tried when voted for, this is what is expected of him from the populace. It's even criminal delaying the social amenities until election time but people like dont their right anymore.

Sentiment apart my friend, they must do what they must do for the masses or not, theres nothing we can do to them but God never sleeps, he will keep dealing blows to them one by one and I hate it when poor people still pity their predicament when the judgement on earth comes so hard on them!
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by BreconHills(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2022
greatman247:

Why toying with people's welfare and then releasing it at will?,

Why delaying the needed amenities by good people of Nigeria up until election time? Who do we offend in this country? This stuff is long overdue and it's the right of the people but ignorant fools hail them when they do what they ought do which is the right of the people.

Not a supporter of Obi nor Atiku or Tinubu but we need to call a speed a speed. APC is a colossal failure. From all indications Tinubu may win either by any means. I know this from onset, but I want you to know there nothing that indicates that Nigerians are grown Adult, if you ask me they are push and follow like zombies.

Nigerians accept all the BS the leaders throw at them, reason why Buhari still in power ruling anyhow and reason why Tinubu still shamelessly campaigning knowing fully well his party messed up in all ramifications.

Sri Lanka single handedly removed their failure of a president with unity amongst the citizen; none of that can happen in Nigeria. That to me is maturity and adulthood not the one you talked about, Nigerians never learn.

Obasanjo forced Yaardua on Nigerians, Tinubu brought Buhari on us etc and Buhari forced alot of stupid Policies that failed on Nigerians and you're there saying no one can force stuff on grown adults. Dont say that again please, Nigeria never revolt, they never learn, they accept all BS thrown in their ways with smiles. They suffer and yet smiles as if nothing is wrong. They support blindly the same leaders that put them In their present predicament and when you talk they see you as antagonist. I rest my case at this point!

This is not true. Nigeria has a culture of resistance and protest. However Nigerians also carefully calibrate such protest to ensure personal security. Pre independence we had the railway strike, Ivie Valley miners strike, Aba women's uprising, Funmi Ransom Kuti and the market women's strike. In fact it was these strikes that created the pressure for British withdrawal. Post independence we had the years of Nadeco, Abiola and Kudirat, NANS, Oil workers unions strikes and protests. People died in the streets, we saw them. The Ogoni uprising ( leading to the callous murder of the Ogoni 6) The fuel subsidy marches, Endsars

There are two reason uprisings don't work as well as elsewhere. Firstly, western powers require Nigeria to be stable for the balance of power in West Africa and the gulf of guinea. They are not going to have quiet words as they did in Sri Lanka, Tunisia etc where they ask the leader to leave.

It isn't that Nigerians are cowards. To say this is to spit on the graves of all those that have died in the past. But guess what? The second major reason there are no arrowheads is because many people hold the same opinion as you do that Nigerians are cowards. If the blood of those who died in the past can be so easily forgotten, if there are no memorials to their passing, and if all Nigerians be labelled as cowards, then what is the point of dying without remembrance?

Until there is concerted and unified effort to remember and immortalise those who died in past struggles, no one will be motivated to expose themselves to risk. This duty lies on all of us.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Sonyboom:
Here is Obiano telling your igbo father what a criminal pandora Peter Obi is.

Dude you are not making any sense. Show us the state documents that say 185b is the debt PO left. When NBS said that Anambra's debt is 3b so are you saying FG was lying?
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
obyno82:

That Lagos state water corporation building was commissioned by Col Buba Marwa. Stop lying to people to attribute it to Tinubu it was Marwa that built that HQ

Where was it built Lagos
Under tinubu reigning
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by Sonyboom: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
NBS is now State document but it won't be
when it is about State IGR btw your pandora criminal n bullion van.

State document my foot, a protege governor disclosed the debt his godfather left behind some obilunatic labouring in vain to sell a failure as a messaih is telling me otherwise, a whole State governor.

You have to be mad for the audacity to claim what all national daily published is not credible. May it never be well with your entire existence for such audacity

obyno82:

Dude you are not making any sense. Show us the state documents that say 185b is the debt PO left. When NBS said that Anambra's debt is 3b so are you saying FG was lying?
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by UnproudLife: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

How many your Governor don buy? Na only to drink kerosene una sabi.
Lol, shey me I be Igbo ni... Una mumu don too much
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by UnproudLife: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Sonyboom:
Mu brother if you imagine this old loco Will never ever get to any igbo State till jesus return then you Will understand many of you igbos Will suffer to death

Ur mumu don too much, shey I be Igbo ni..
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 5:06am On Nov 11, 2022
UnproudLife:

Lol, shey me I be Igbo ni... Una mumu don too much

Did you see me mention any tribe?

By the way, go and look at the history of your posts and see how useless you are. I really pity your mother. Just wasting your life away.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by UnproudLife: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Did you see me mention any tribe?

By the way, go and look at the history of your posts and see how useless you are. I really pity your mother. Just wasting your life away.
You've got to be a fool. This moniker ain't my real moniker and having good governance has nothing to do with one's personal life so get a life unlike this one wey u dey do detective for wetin Dem nor go pay u for. Oloshi.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2022
UnproudLife:

You've got to be a fool. This moniker ain't my real moniker and having good governance has nothing to do with one's personal life so get a life unlike this one wey u dey do detective for wetin Dem nor go pay u for. Oloshi.

Alaye baje, you are criticising trains bought when you are wasting your life sleeping with prostitutes about. Can you even govern your worthless life well?
You are a worthless degenerate and a very stupid hypocrite. You will soon face disgrace that will ruin your life.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by UnproudLife: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Alaye baje, you are criticising trains bought when you are wasting your life sleeping with prostitutes about. Can you even govern your worthless life well?
You are a worthless degenerate and a very stupid hypocrite. You will soon face disgrace that will ruin your life.
Lol, Oponu, that's what u tinubu riffraffs results to when u cannot sight anything meaningful. Wetin concern u with my comments here. Werey alasho..

Lagos state is capable of alot more. Una dey rejoice on peanuts. Oya na make we see ur life wey no spoil. Fool

What have you achieved in this useless existence of yours?
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
UnproudLife:

Lol, Oponu, that's what u tinubu riffraffs results to when u cannot sight anything meaningful. Wetin concern u with my comments here. Werey alasho..

Lagos state is capable of alot more. Una dey rejoice on peanuts. Oya na make we see ur life wey no spoil. Fool

What have you achieved in this useless existence of yours?

Wretched fool, go and fix your messed up life. See this leprechaun wasting his life on prostitutes. Spits.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by UnproudLife: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Wretched fool, go and fix your messed up life. See this leprechaun wasting his life on prostitutes. Spits.
Focusing solely on talking about prostitutes. Lol... Something ur lots are doing. Ones personal life no concern anyone. Na ur own I wan knw. Mumu, tell us ur achievements na. Then lemme tell u mine.

Person wey be say na im go dey first find way to japa if d woes of tinubu governance start. We knw ur types. Uncultured ape like you.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2022
sulaak:

After how many years?

You are thanking people for doing their job. They are using the project as a political instrument

You can cry better....show us your state since 1999
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by obyno82: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Sonyboom:
NBS is now State document but it won't be
when it is about State IGR btw your pandora criminal n bullion van.

State document my foot, a protege governor disclosed the debt his godfather left behind some obilunatic labouring in vain to sell a failure as a messaih is telling me otherwise, a whole State governor.

You have to be mad for the audacity to claim what all national daily published is not credible. May it never be well with your entire existence for such audacity

Oga you are not making any sense when NBS publishes a good report on Lagos, you shout it is good now for Anambra you are dribbling yourself. Oga you don't have sense.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by obyno82: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Unrated900:

Where was it built Lagos
Under tinubu reigning

Something that was built in 97 was Tinubu governor then? Make una fear God with una lies
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tycyborg:

That's where Nigerians are making mistakes. You all love magic and fast fast things. No country will built meaningful things without taking time... You people will compare a country that is 100 years of development to a country of 60 years. How is that possible. Building things takes time but destroying things is very fast. Just a simple principle of life.
No wonder you all always fall for politicians that will tell you they will build light in 2 years, they will boost economy in 3 months and so on... It's not possible because it takes time to build things

14 years to build a railway which normally takes 4 years. It's like a university student that wasted 14 in university when it should take 3 years, what will you him...olodo.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by Tycyborg(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
sulaak:

14 years to build a railway which normally takes 4 years. It's like a university student that wasted 14 in university when it should take 3 years, what will you him...olodo.

Railway is not the measure of judgement but let assume we want to use that as judgement... 1. You can't build railway that fast without investors
2. Nigeria have lot of infrastructure to build and it's still developing which will make it harder to just focus on one for that long because other places needs attention too... Talking of a country still growing.
3. You need money to finance such huge project as a country and financing is not a day thing... Have you heard about budget? Yet that too will put strain on it because there are limit to budgets.
Please let me stop there because Nigerians knows little about things but will be the master to judge those things.
I am not on anyone sides remember just the bitter truth.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Tycyborg:

Railway is not the measure of judgement but let assume we want to use that as judgement... 1. You can't build railway that fast without investors
2. Nigeria have lot of infrastructure to build and it's still developing which will make it harder to just focus on one for that long because other places needs attention too... Talking of a country still growing.
3. You need money to finance such huge project as a country and financing is not a day thing... Have you heard about budget? Yet that too will put strain on it because there are limit to budgets.
Please let me stop there because Nigerians knows little about things but will be the master to judge those things.
I am not on anyone sides remember just the bitter truth.

Your investors are your taxpayers, instead of defending a drug-dealing politician. Ask yourself where is Lagosian tax? Lagos is a city of 18 million yet you are asking for investors to build public infrastructures.
Re: Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) by Tycyborg(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2022
sulaak:

Your investors are your taxpayers, instead of defending a drug-dealing politician. Ask yourself where is Lagosian tax? Lagos is a city of 18 million yet you are asking for investors to build public infrastructures.

So when I speak the truth in which you can't even prove it wrong it's called defending in your own opinion because it doesn't suit what you want to hear?
Do you even know how budget and investors work in a state at all .. you guys love conspiracy theory... Them say, them say or e fit be say na so so... All those kind of thing are conspiracy theory and all the less intelligent believe such. If you have a solid point about how the tax is mismanaged in lagos please post those documents and let me see... USA is one of the indebted country in the world how come they owe debt when. They are very rich with lot of citizen paying tax... How come they borrow money for military funds and infrastructure funds?
The problem you Nigerians have is talk down on your country syndrome and such only cage someone's mind... Life is too short...
Enjoy life... Nigeria will still remain after someone's death. Just don't take things too negative cos it will cage your mind.
Simple.
I hate no one and hold no grudges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.