Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room (1319 Views)

New Class Room Blocks Complete In Anambra State(photos) / Class Room Population, Does It Matter To You? / (hilarious) A 5 Yrs Old Boy Seen Teaching Unizik Students In The Class Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Hi guys, i finished my ND since 2017 from one of the federal polytechnic in the country, but since then up untill now I've been dreaming where i found myself in the class room writing exams, and most at times i won't know the answer and i find my self trying to copy from someone else, I've had this dreams several times, though am into business now.

I had this same dream yesterday night where i find myself with my old class mates writhing test, pls who can explain this dreams for me and i don't know if here is the right place for this.
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by chiefolododo(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Pray against the spirit of backwardness

9 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by WibusJaga: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2022

The dream simply shows you are entertaining fears about succeeding in life which is quite normal for most people.

Such fears (both conscious & sub-conscious) tend to creep into one's dreams.
Just deal with those fears & you are good. kiss

1 Like

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zealoy:
Hi guys, i finished my ND since 2017 from one of the federal polytechnic in the country, but since then up untill now I've been dreaming where i found myself in the class room writhing exams, I've had this dreams several times, though am into business now. I had this same dream yesterday night where i find myself with my old class mates writhing test, pls who can explain this dreams for me and i don't know if here is the right place for this.
Please go back to school
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by majesticguy: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP, a part of you still wants to further your education . The consistency of the dream says it all.
It's kinda like a desire of a part of you, which eventually translates to your subconscious while you sleep.
If i were you, I'd seriously look into furthering my education. Because if you don't, no matter how successful you are later in your endeavors in life you wouldn't feel fulfilled.
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Mrkindness: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
After exams comes promotion, so it means you are passing through a test stage in life after that God will uplift you.

11 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Figger(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
After exams comes promotion, so it means you are passing through a test stage in life after that God will uplift you.
the best answer right here, I normally have such dreams even after leaving school over a decade ago.

4 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by ueed(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Do not be afraid. It's a spiritual school God is calling you to educate your spiritman in the things of the spirit.

You are well educated in the flesh but God wants to educate your spiritman. This will lead to. Revelation of Gods ordination over your life.

You will make it in life, please don't miss this opportunity. You can reach out to me and I will explain more to you.

5 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Mtschewwww: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zealoy:
Hi guys, i finished my ND since 2017 from one of the federal polytechnic in the country, but since then up untill now I've been dreaming where i found myself in the class room writhing exams, I've had this dreams several times, though am into business now. I had this same dream yesterday night where i find myself with my old class mates writhing test, pls who can explain this dreams for me and i don't know if here is the right place for this.
It is not a good dream at all. It means that it would be difficult for you to move forward in your career. It means stagnation, limitation, backwardness. You just need to go for deliverance or, and pray against stagnation, limitation and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mtschewwww:

It is not a good dream at all. It means that it would be difficult for you to move forward in your career. It means stagnation, limitation, backwardness. You just need to go for deliverance or, and pray against stagnation, limitation and backwardness.
hmmm
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mtschewwww:

to be sincere I've been experiencing some of this things u mention
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Starboytwo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Start lecturing

This I have seen
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by jeph19(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's backwardness.
If a dream keeps repeating itself, then there's a need to pray on it.

Have you been making progress in your endeavors?

4 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by 7victor(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
In the nature of things, dreams change whenever we move to the next facet of our life.

For example, the kind of dreams you are having while in secondary school will be different from the ones you will have when you get to higher institution.

Sometimes, it doesn't mean anything. Immediately after finishing a course of study, you could start dreaming of schooling with or without your former school mates.

After you have packed from a house, you may start dreaming of staying in that house.

I think this is embedded in your inner mind's desire to package your experiences in a manner illustrative of a final packaging of movie after the actors have finished acting. What you are watching in a movie has already been acted.

After my brother left a church which he had attended for my years, he started dreaming of attending the church, something that hitherto did not happen.

Sometimes our brain would start processing our experiences after we have left the stage. It will then manifest these experiences in dreams.

Commonly, some people dream about what has already happened just like few people dream about what will happen in the future.

That's why our dreams typically involve our daily experiences because they are what have already happened.

But if there is anything about those dreams that evince the possibility that you would suffer retrogression in life, just pray to God and He will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by blaquebelle: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stagnancy

3 Likes

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by seetomorrow: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zealoy:

You are entering into a new position in life. Pray harder and you will be lifted.
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Sucre6: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mrkindness:

The only comment that made sense in this thread so far, Op heed this advice and u are good. cool

1 Like

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Mercury12(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
One dream different meanings from people
I think for u to get the true meaning u may have to look inward. Check all aspect of your current life including your emotional and financial state.
You will find answers.
You are the dreamer and the dream is about some aspect of your life so you the one that can figure it out except you get help from gifted persons with ability to tell true meaning of dreams
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sucre6:

The only comment that made sense in this thread so far, Op heed this advice and u are good. cool
the problem is that in this dream, i don't even know the answers to the questions the examiners set, i always find myself trying to copy from someone else and sometimes I will feel frustrated cuz i don't know the answers or wat to write.
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Sucre6: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zealoy:
the problem is that in this dream, i don't even know the answers to the questions the examiners set, i always find myself trying to copy from someone else and sometimes I will feel frustrated cuz i don't know the answers or wat to write.

I understand you bro, it means that u don't like the level you presently are and you fighting and struggling to move to the next level, the exams u write in your dream is test and you not knowing the answer is your future which u see as unclear, just pray and the will of God will be done, believe me, your growth and success is near
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by gulfer: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP, you will find yourself making waves in the academics, it's time for you to further your education...... Try and do London scholarship and make the Japa move cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by PapaHadum: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mrkindness:
Best response.
Be careful not to fail the test if life as your promotion awaits you shortly.

1 Like

Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Generalwoodz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
My advice: Remove all the negative interpretations here in this thread and give credence only to positive ones
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by yiagi: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2022
There are two things involved.

You are at a critical phase in your life where you either move to the next level or retrogress abnormally.

Secondly, a part of you still need to go back to school, not your former school but a furthering of your education.

The latter was my case. Paused my NOUN programme since 2019 due to their incessant wàhálà, now I'm going back. The dreams taunted me but I perfectly understand now.

No dey fear
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Obakoolex(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2022
Plenty Joseph dey here o grin
Funny many of them shouting stagnation and limitations fit no dey alright reach the guy in real life grin grin
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
MissLAP:

Please go back to school
i can't go back to school now and leave my business
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mrkindness:
I just pray so, cuz wat am experiencing now is more like disappointments
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starboytwo:
Start lecturing

This I have seen
am not that gud in teaching
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
blaquebelle:
Stagnancy
honestly this ur answer is more like what am experiencing
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Zealoy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:
My advice: Remove all the negative interpretations here in this thread and give credence only to positive ones
but those negative comments seems to be related to what am currently experiencing, cuz in that dream i will be struggling with what to write cuz i don't know the answers and sometimes I will find myself trying to copy from someone else
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by blaquebelle: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zealoy:
but those negative comments seems to be related to what am currently experiencing, cuz in that dream i will be struggling with what to write cuz i don't know the answers and sometimes I will find myself trying to copy from someone else

Bro, let no one deceive you. Not everything is as you see it. Somethings definitely have spiritual cause and effect. If you're serious about seeking a solution its best you turn to prayers. I don't know your religion but just try to repent and be closer to your God. Personally, I think attending deliverance somewhere like Mountain of fire would help. Best of luck.
Re: Always Dream Where Am In The Class Room by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zealoy:
i can't go back to school now and leave my business
Then Look for schools abroad where you can study and work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futminna 2007/2008 Admission. / Any C.E.O Minna Alumni Here / Hope ASSU Strive Resume on Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.