Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks (12972 Views)

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Masked Men Kill Three Residents In Kaduna Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23

Nawoah , some people don't know how to calm angry minds....

How can you bring up this kind of picture here and tell me is renewed Hope ?

Renewed Hope in killings and abductions
Renewed Hope in Inflation
Renewed Hope in Hunger
Renewed Hope in Religious Bigotry
Renewed Hope in sectionalizing some tribes..
Renewed Hope in insecurity
Renewed Hope in Fuel price from #230 now to #450
Renewed Hope in Dollar rate to be #1500 per dollar
APC met Dollar rate @ #180....( They made a protest)
We thought the protest is to bring it down to #50 per dollar
But APC has made Dollar rate to be #830 per dollar now....

Renewed Hope in What exactly

TINUBU said he will continue the legacy of BUHARI.....
So don't get me wrong when someone says he will continue where a failure stopped...

Until you and your family are abducted, then this foolishness will clear from your eyes....

Please Let's join hands to eradicate CURSED APC from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Obakoolex(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Toriagirl(f): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerians need prayers! The bad news is now on daily basis. cry
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by nedekid: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Hmm, and Abuja kaduna train will soon open.
I remember 1999 when I had to urgently be in Abuja. Left Lagos by 8pm, just 2 of us. Got to Abuja early hours. Only issue on the road was police checkpoints and the usual begging for money.
Who born persin to try that kind Waka now?
Pray they come out safe.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Benblaq(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2022
People who survived Buhari's tenure deserve certificates. Certificate of survival.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by another1: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket.
Christians in Nigeria hope u can see.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Chaiiii
GOD save us oo
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Toriagirl:
Nigerians need prayers! The bad news is now on daily basis. cry

Prayers without actions does not work hand in hand ...
The Governor of Kaduna State out of spiting other tribes, said BANDITS are better than IPOB Terrorists , that they are doing their daily business of surviving ,...

Tell me the amount of prayers you can pray to change this mindset .....

Kaduna was a peaceful state until hell rufai made it a Muslim Governor and a Muslim Deputy Governor state.....

Since then, Kaduna State changed to den of killings and abductions

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2022
nedekid:
Hmm, and Abuja kaduna train will soon open.
I remember 1999 when I had to urgently be in Abuja. Left Lagos by 8pm, just 2 of us. Got to Abuja early hours. Only issue on the road was police checkpoints and the usual begging for money.
Who born persin to try that kind Waka now?
Play the come out of this safe.

You can try it Bro......just keep like from #4-6million naira to the BANDITS......

Remember they are doing their normal business of surviving.....lols

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Kingxchange44: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23

Animal
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by RZArecta(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
IPOB have started again angry
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by BATified2023: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
This is APC's legacy. Insecurity everywhere. Even Lagos-Ibadan expressway is now a den of bandits. We need to vote out this disaster of a party called APC and vote in Peter Obi.

@Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556 Throwback

I hope you APC supporters travel all around Nigeria by road and not air.
have u forgotten so soon that Obiano campaign was to curb kidnapping n terrorism that maligned peter obi administration?

Peter obi got confused sote he had to kill people extrajudicially n dump their corpse in river

These are peoples comments about obis administration

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Shadysen: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
buhari is a very wicked soul
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by zoedew: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
I have repeatedly said that President Buhari is a dismal failure and leaves a legacy no less foul. He holds the gun.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by shedy03(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23
A vote for these ones is a vote for continuos wahala.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by frank14011991(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Johnrake69:
But Elrufai controls several battalion and police formations.

Vote wisely = Vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party
in benue its buharis fault but in kaduna it's El-rufai fault. HYPOCRITES
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by OmoOshodi(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2022
If you need confirm spiritual protection from being abducted, bullet proof, cutlass repellant etc... Contact me. T for thanks..
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Johnrake69: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2022
frank14011991:
in benue its buharis fault but in kaduna it's El-rufai fault. HYPOCRITES

El Rufai told us he controls several army battalions and police formations during the Arewa town hall meeting in Kaduna. So, it's only appropriate to ask why he hasn't done anything about insecurity in Kaduna state.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Tradepunter2: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23

They are like their father the devil who does not like the truth..

keep up the good work, your actions will meet you in front 2 or 3 scores.... it will surely meet you at the point of convergence

A grave is just a temporary place because your eternal soul will be decided by this action you taking

Your hate for truth will be credited to your soul...

The word says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free...
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by miniziter(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Nasir should use those men he was threatening Peter with on them.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by madapcmod: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2022
With the harsh economy

Recurrent Insecurity

Fuel scarcity

Rising dollar

Brain dead and drug baron corrupt candidate

Etc

Etc

Why will any sane Nigerian vote APC?

1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by LushGreenz: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2022
But my question is why are Imams and other Muslim clerics not subject to this kidnappings?? I mean, it's a religious cleansing evidently. And the current Muslim administration won't even do nothing to stop this insanity.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by jamace(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2022
sdfggege:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/09/catholic-priest-eight-others-abducted-in-kaduna-fresh-attacks/

WHY THE HAUSAS MUST NOT VOTE ATIKU

1. Have you seen a fulani boy doing almajiri? None. Only hausa boys are used as religious slaves. The fulani boys are following their fulani fathers in rearing their cows.
2. You said bandits kill muslims too. Please tell me how many fulanis have been killed by bandits/boko haram? None. Only Hausas are killed.
3. Tell me how many fulanis have been kidnapped for ransom? None. Only hausas are kidnapped for ransom.
4. Have you heard that bandits captured fulani women or girls for sex? No. Only Hausa women and girls are captured and raped.
5. Do bandits/boko haram seize farmlands from fulanis? Not at all. Only hausa farmlands are seized.
6. Who do bandits and boko harams turn to bondage of paying taxes in the North? Hausas of course, not fulanis.
7. Why are the fulanis exempted from the menace of bandits and boko harams ? Give your honest answer, pls.
8. Who are those in IDP camps in the North? The Hausas again. So, where are the fulanis in the North?
9. Etc etc etc

From the above, it is evident that hausas bear the brunt of insecurity in the North. Why are the fulanis exempted? Because the insecurity is a fulani agenda. Stop deceiving the hausas with religion. Fulanis are not religious. Fulanis use religion as deception to achieve their aims.

Hausas should vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by ufuosman(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2022
El rufai call ur boys to order

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by BigBashiru: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Jestin:
May the lord keep you safe Padre. Nigeria is in a critical situation right now and it will only get worse if Tinubu is voted as the next boss president

The Nigerians will vote Tinubu as the next President. Stop pitying them....they deserve everything they get.....
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by BigBashiru: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23

Seems ur cursed spiritually which is why BAT is a good candidate to you...that's how all of you were shouting Sai BaBa till 2023.... same way you have started shouting BAT23.... I don't pity Nigerians at all.
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by James91: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Adewale626:
#BAT23
Renew hopeless
Re: Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks by Fejoku: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Where's the Nigerian army in Southern Kaduna to save Nigerian citizens from fulani terrorists? They are no where to be found in the middle belt to save the indigenous Christians but they will tell you that they're in the SE to save Igbos from ESN and IPOB and fools like Igbo haters especially from the South will believe them.
Fulani terrorists kill people in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, all of these places are Christian dominated areas yet no single Nigerian army personnel is seen there to protect those citizens of Nigeria. Isn't it clear that the so called Nigerian army is an extension of the fulani invading force against indigenous people? Isn't it obvious?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ganduje Can't Be Removed From Office Like Oshiomhole - APC / Make Tinubu The Asiwaju Of Yorubaland – Group To Ooni / How Fayose, Others Made Me PDP Chairman – Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.