Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” (23417 Views)

We Used To Be Tinubu Boys - Adeyemi To Abati / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by broadman20: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
As I see Ugwu for the name, i no surprise

The Igbos are the most sentimental creations that ever graced this earth surface. Reuben and Rufai were used as yardstick to measure professionalism by these cretins few weeks ago. Just one unfavorable show that exposed the stinking hypocrisy and mediocrity in their gap-toothed god, they are everywhere cursing and threatening Abati who anchored the show. You hate to hear the truth and you hate to love others. You even find it difficult to love yourselves. This is why every part of the East has heap of dead bodies beneath it's soil.

You kill your parents and traditional rulers because they don't agree with you..

..but the moment they massage your ego a lil, you praise them to high heavens. I swear with all I ve got that if the devil comes down to endorse Obi today, most Igbos would abandon their faith

Some countries have found their challenge in earthquakes, famine, terrorism and other natural disasters. Nigeria's only disaster is being a home to these hate-filled, intolerant and hypocritical sit-at-home miscreants

The man that said this is still alive and has worked with all kinds of race and people of Nigeria.

I believe you need to take a good look at this statement before condemning others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Fvck tilumbu

You have a right to your opinion.

Its all yours!
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by jamace(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
APC damaged Nigeria and Tinubu is the national leader. So, APC failed and Tinubu failed.

1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by AdamuKD: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
madridguy:
grin
Zombie without functioning brain how far?
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Ireportlive: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2022
cool
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
“You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” —Catholic Priest Sends A Message To Reuben Abati On His Birthday

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ykXg2Kmu8iawNsge7ZsF7JqBQShd1c4nF4eHEGi5gTjPEhrtBvghmfHnfS6JYbzkl&id=100047214812954

Spread the news....

Nigerians should not allow a political scammer and a druggie to be president...

PETER OBI IS A CALAMITY....
I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by hopexter(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Obi will never grace that nonsense TV station again

Lol.. you accused BAT of running from interview and now you encourage your Obi to do the same. You see how zombi-diot you are? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Newphil: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2022
They are different
Ventura1:
Why the attack on Abati
The same Reuben who was darling to the now Obidients, when bulk of them were Atikulators in 2019.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
APC damaged Nigeria and Tinubu is the national leader. So, APC failed and Tinubu failed.

2023 vote WISELY... Don't vote a pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN....

He is as fake as ABA PRODUCTS......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by angelEmade: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
dam2000:
This father most be a fool
Your father is an he goat werey
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by PHIPEX(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Reuben Abati was a huge disappointment, Obi was literally walking through the valley of shadow of death... and triumphed
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by abokikhalifa: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Obi will never grace that nonsense TV station again

All of a sudden ARISE TV is no longer credible again ? Nawa o. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by BigCowHornn: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:

The Igbos are the most sentimental creations that ever graced this earth surface. Reuben and Rufai were used as yardstick to measure professionalism by these cretins few weeks ago. Just one unfavorable show that exposed the stinking hypocrisy and mediocrity in their gap-toothed god, they are everywhere cursing and threatening Abati who anchored the show. You hate to hear the truth and you hate to love others. You even find it difficult to love yourselves. This is why every part of the East has heap of dead bodies beneath it's soil.

You kill your parents and traditional rulers because they don't agree with you..

..but the moment they massage your ego a lil, you praise them to high heavens. I swear with all I ve got that if the devil comes down to endorse Obi today, most Igbos would abandon their faith

Some countries have found their challenge in earthquakes, famine, terrorism and other natural disasters. Nigeria's only disaster is being a home to these hate-filled, intolerant and hypocritical sit-at-home miscreants

Does this APC agent work really Pay?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Thought it's a joint ticket? A vice presidential candidate should be able to knw and understand the plans nd programs of his principal and he should be able to explain them in clear terms so this shouldn't be an issue

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by muykem: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Peter Obi is Igbo candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Famous606: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=EbukaTheDrugLor post=118240778]As I see Ugwu for the name, i no surprise

Some countries have found their challenge in earthquakes, famine, terrorism and other natural disasters. Nigeria's only disaster is being a home to these hate-filled, intolerant and hypocritical sit-at-home miscreants[/quo
The most stupid post have read throughout the year author=EbukaTheDrugLor better get your self the right drug to take ,what a foolish comment your mother would very disappointed in you.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by asanausana91: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
“You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” —Catholic Priest Sends A Message To Reuben Abati On His Birthday

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ykXg2Kmu8iawNsge7ZsF7JqBQShd1c4nF4eHEGi5gTjPEhrtBvghmfHnfS6JYbzkl&id=100047214812954
you are a foolish rev father. Infact you are a slowpoke.
These ipob basterds would have started calling for the head of this Man if he had spoken against Obi.
The other rev father Mbaka criticized Peter Obi and all hell was let loose on him,
AdamuKD:

Zombie without functioning brain how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by 9jatriot(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Their list of friends begins to grow thin. Just a few weeks ago Arise TV was the reference station, Agbati and Rufai were the symbol of professionalism, just one moment when things do not go their way, they release all form of venom. The only reason why this letter is a little polite is because of the robe this man is wearing otherwise he also would have really said the venomous things in his heart he wishes to say.

I remember when Dino, FFK, Fayose, Wike, endsars Rinu and Reino was a darling to these people when they were attacking PMB. Ironically, the so called dictator PMB has never ones replied any of these guys. As a matter of fact, PMB seems to always joke with the ones he has had to meet.

Baba na baba sha, we all have a lot to learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Tochj(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:

Your hate filled mind has exposed ur f**lishness.
He raised some issues you supposed to address.
A program was organized for Presidential candidates and some other persons were allowed to disrupt and the Anchor was silent.
Na children things dem de do?.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Anybody that vote PETER OBI Base on ethinicity sentimental....

GOS WILL RUNZ HE OR SHE LIFE LIKE ANAMBRA EROSION....

VOTE TINUBU AND LET YOUR GLORY SHINE LIKE LAGOS.....

PETER OBI IS A darkness

Tinubu is light

First picture. ANAMBRA

Second Picture: LAGOS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by akbonus: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY TO WRITE THIS TRASH,WHERE ARE YOU FROM?IF NOT FROM SS,WHERE ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY THERE ARE NO DEAD BODIES UNDERNEATH THE EARTH,IS IT THE SW,NE,NW,OR NC?YOU MUST BE A FOOL TO SAY THE LEAST THAT IBOS KILL THEIR PARENTS FOR WHATEVER REASONS.THE SAME REASONS PEOPLE OF THE SW,NC,NW,NE KILL THEIR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS,EITHER FOR MONEY OR SPIRITUAL POWER,I AM FROM THE SS,DELTA STATE TO BE PRECISE.YORUBAS AND NORTHERNERS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY NOT THE IBOS.

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by dam2000(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
angelEmade:

Your father is an he goat werey
may thunder strike u and ur generation you this bias ipob pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Tochj(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
9jatriot:
Their list of friends begins to grow thin. Just a few weeks ago Arise TV was the reference station, Agbati and Rufai were the symbol of professionalism, just one moment when things do not go their way, they release all form of venom. The only reason why this letter is a little polite is because of the robe this man is wearing otherwise he also would have really said the venomous things in his heart he wishes to say.

I remember when Dino, FFK, Fayose, Wike, endsars Rinu and Reino was a darling to these people when they were attacking PMB. Ironically, the so called dictator PMB has never ones replied any of these guys. As a matter of fact, PMB seems to always joke with the ones he has had to meet.

Baba na baba sha, we all have a lot to learn.
Reason like a sensible person nah
A program was organized for Presidential candidates.
Dino was there distracting a guest.
Abati kept silent.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by jamace(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

2023 vote WISELY... Don't vote a pathological furking lieing nyamiri POLITICIAN....

He is as fake as ABA PRODUCTS......
Your attachment said Obiano abandoned the school to rot and you are blaming Peter Obi for it. Anyway it is your way. grin

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by dam2000(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:

Your papa must be an idiot
. May thunder strike u and ur generation u this bias ipob pig and
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by muykem: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2022
broadman20:

The man that said this is still alive and has worked with all kinds of race and people of Nigeria.

I believe you need to take a good look at this statement before condemning others.
Sanusi was right, assuming there's no Yoruba, fulani should have taken over the country long ago. Igbo failed to understand the important of Yoruba in Nigeria and hence unnecessary envy. Opposition party PDP cannot handover their ticket to Igbo man since 1999 but ruling doesn't have option than to give Yoruba their ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by MadamVanessa(f): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
angry
Obi is our incoming president and if you are not ok about it, 3rd mainland bridge is accessible to you

Rip in advance

Are you Anigreat?

But I doubt, because anigreat Humorous comment with this meme was top-notch, but you tried.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Kingpoint(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Seeing the ego and arrogance in APC and PDP candidates, and they spokes man. At this point. I wonder � what it will be like if they win.

Nigerians vote wisely.

Buhari hardship never do us. We still want to enter another one.

We have to understand that religion and tribalism doesn't favor us.

Let's not repeat � same mistake.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by latolz: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Totally biased.. I hope he doesn't anymore going forward.. His tentacles are manifesting.. Lost respect for him..
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by zelnababa(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2022
lolz, all of dem just sleep face one direction. last week Abati and Arise TV be their hero, today na their no 1 enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.