Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” (23443 Views)

We Used To Be Tinubu Boys - Adeyemi To Abati / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Church and politics...

It's okay for Imams and mosques to be actively involved in politics but it becomes a taboo when it's the church and clerics doing same abi?

You Nigerians are a funny lot.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2022
We will continue to spread the news...

Peter obi is a supporter of ipob activities....

Igbos hate all nigerians but love Dem selves

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Tochj(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=9jatriot post=118242964]This ame Abati and Arise TV gave your candidate a free platform to market his campaign for a long time. They have been asking him soft questions, fair enough. Just one day that you guys "perceive" that things did not go the way you wanted you all are now shouting "Crucify Him". In short, we non de do interview again. Just one day o. To the extent a priest feels the need to write a letter rather than pray to God, abi he does not believe in God?

[/quote
If Abati asked him a hard question
Very good
That's his job
The complain is simple
Why allow an uninvited people to distract ur Guest?
Dino was there to distract
Dino is not a candidate
He may observe not distract.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by 00FFT00(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
As I see Ugwu for the name, i no surprise

The Igbos are the most sentimental creations that ever graced this earth surface. Reuben and Rufai were used as yardstick to measure professionalism by these cretins few weeks ago. Just one unfavorable show that exposed the stinking hypocrisy and mediocrity in their gap-toothed god, they are everywhere cursing and threatening Abati who anchored the show. You hate to hear the truth and you hate to love others. You even find it difficult to love yourselves. This is why every part of the East has heap of dead bodies beneath it's soil.

You kill your parents and traditional rulers because they don't agree with you..

..but the moment they massage your ego a lil, you praise them to high heavens. I swear with all I ve got that if the devil comes down to endorse Obi today, most Igbos would abandon their faith

Some countries have found their challenge in earthquakes, famine, terrorism and other natural disasters. Nigeria's only disaster is being a home to these hate-filled, intolerant and hypocritical sit-at-home miscreants

Abati is an establishment Journalist.
Knowledgeable and accomplished, but unfortunately, compromised in his bias and parochialism.

He is not to be compared with Rufai Oseni or Seun Okinbaloye in search of the truth.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by plaindealer: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2022
DesChyko:

Plain dealer You're plain stupid if you let yourself believe a charge sheet is an award for exemplary leadership grin

Here's further revelation from Plain site when urchins tried to rubbish their hard-earned reputation when the crime spree documents they kept safe hit the internet as it is meant to under Freedom of Information.

Oya, question a legal archive what they know about what is a crime and what is not. Ode grin

Even Tinubu and US Ambassador and government official dey catch cruise with you pandora sit at home losers..

See ya life

grin grin

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Buddha3:

It's okay for Imams and mosques to be actively involved in politics but it becomes a taboo when it's the church and clerics doing same abi?

are u also a member of ipob movement call zombidient ?

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Tochj(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Until eternity
IPOB is never ever a terrorist group.
Buhari and his tribesmen just tag them terrorists to stop them but failed.
Why do international community refused to declare them terrorists?
You think white people are f**lish.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Abati is an establishment Journalist.
Knowledgeable and accomplished, but unfortunately, compromised in his bias and parochialism.

He is not to be compared with Rufai Oseni or Seun Okinbaloye in search of the truth.

Una go soon hate rufai.....bookmark it....

Anybody wey praise una talk truth.. but anybody wey speak otherwise naa lie that person dey abi ?

Igbos hypocriticalism na top notch...

1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by 00FFT00(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Tinubu is a drug dealer and his running mate, Shettima is Boko Haram sponsor.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Indispensable85(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Very true
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Tochj:

Until eternity
IPOB is never ever a terrorist group.
Buhari and his tribesmen just tag them terrorists to stop them but failed.
Why do international community refused to declare them terrorists?
You think white people are f**lish.

My guy I understand u....

But we can't vote in an enemy of nigeria flag....as a president of this beautiful country....

Ipob is an enemy to Nigeria flag and Peter obi the labour party aspirant is one of their apologist

1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu is a drug dealer and his running mate, Shettima is Boko Haram sponsor.

Ok bros thank for the information...

Pls can you tell us the causes of PETER OBI father's death ?

For your information...

Peter obi father died through the drug deal of obi with drug cartel

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Babysho(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Naira20:
wink

Dear father,
Please forgive him.
He told us his mother taught him NOT to talk when there is food in his mouth.
He has food in his mouth but we are not sure whose food.

The important thing evident to all is Reuben has learnt there's a difference between being intelligent with the pen and broadcast journalism.

Watch NTA interview and see how they conducted themselves even though they are under immense pressure to protect the FG. See professionalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QkCmv10u64

Reuben needs to go back to school...period

Labour Party’s spokesperson is SOUND! She just kept going and going. I can’t wait for us to collectively change this country for better.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by EmekaA125(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
dam2000:
This father most be a fool
Watch your tongue.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Obi will never grace that nonsense TV station again

So Arisetv is now "that nonsense TV station"? Wonders shall not end. Learn principle, learn to work with principle only and eschew Expediency.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by EmekaA125(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Arrest and prosecute Tilumbu for drug trafficking now.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by EmekaA125(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Okealaaye:

So Arisetv is now "that nonsense TV station"? Wonders shall not end. Learn principle, learn to work with principle only and eschew Expediency.
E pain you. Obi will never grant interview to AriseT.V
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Babysho(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

My guy I understand u....

But we can't vote in an enemy of nigeria flag....as a president of this beautiful country....

Ipob is an enemy to Nigeria flag and Peter obi the labour party aspirant is one of their apologist

Why are you being so inhumane. Clearly, those who are agitating through Ipob or UGM feel like they’ve been cheated. They feel like they have no voice in a country they share their resources with.
Even the insecurity in the north, if you watched that BBC documentary, they interviewed the gunmen and they all explained that the reason for their behavior is hunger, that they feel neglected by the govt.
Down in the southwest, people that engage in ritualistic activities do it for money, they do it for food.
These are all different forms of agitations and there are many more.

As much as I don’t support any of these sort of activities, I believe we have to look at the bigger picture. Don’t fall for this tribal game our politicians play through media. Let’s stay united and vote wisely.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by GoodLife4live: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2022
EmekaA125:

E pain you. Obi will never grant interview to AriseT.V

Tell your principal to go and look for is original certificate...

So dis Cambridge , Harvard , London business school no give certificate...why him no summit Dem ?

Abeg we can't vote that furking pathological lieing aspirant

Certificates are not as important as wisdom.

Really?

Is Giringori’s media aide telling us this or was he quoted out of context?

When did they realise this? When did they recover from their age long insan+ity? Who treated them? With what?

How did they forget that a man can not become a General in the Army without being educated?

How did they forget that Chicago State University wouldn’t have ever admitted Tinubu if he didn’t meet their admission requirements?

How did they overlook the fact that an illiterate was never going to work for GTE, Arthur Andersen and Mobil Oil Producing as an Accountant, Auditor and Treasurer at different times?

Oh, now, wisdom matters?!

Really?

Now they want us to accept that their GCE Emeritus can deliver without any formal university education?

This wisdom you now appreciate and suddenly place above paper qualifications, does he even have it?

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Misterone: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
“You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” —Catholic Priest Sends A Message To Reuben Abati On His Birthday

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ykXg2Kmu8iawNsge7ZsF7JqBQShd1c4nF4eHEGi5gTjPEhrtBvghmfHnfS6JYbzkl&id=100047214812954
Oga pastor are you a member of LP? Are you a political pastor? I beg you follow you lane, face front and mind your business busy body.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by DesChyko: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2022
plaindealer:

Even Tinubu and US Ambassador and government official dey catch cruise with you pandora sit at home losers..

See ya life

grin grin

Okay. So which of them was the judge that presided over any of those documents in public?

If you need the names of the judges or law enforcement officers, I have that too.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by DesChyko: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

How did they forget that Chicago State University wouldn’t have ever admitted Tinubu if he didn’t meet their admission requirements?

Chicago is a city in Illinois.

It is clear why Tinubu identified an accountant with 'Mobil' in 'Chicago', Illinois grin

Man even denied his uncle when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar grin

You can Google Judge Nordberg. He's real and Google will give you his ties to this criminal proceedings. Unlike almost every personal identifying information about Tinubu.

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by obyno82: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing about igbos is that once anything doesn’t go their way it must b pulled down,they believe everything must always move their direction or else it must b condemned

These same people were praising Reuben some few weeks ago but now he’s their greatest enemy n many of them are even saying he must b killed on social media

Just imagine d level of toxicity from people who claim they want to rule a multi ethnic country

It took just one question from rinu before they could see she was a monkey

Reno was an angel when he was releasing back to back singles for buhari but d moment he questioned their pandora him tu lie he became d devil

You are a very stupid person honestly. The priest made a very salient point without any bias whatsoever and you now decide in your deliberate act of foolishness to lump tribe into it. Oga i dare you to bring up the pandora stories and hear again how Obi defended them. In the last post on the certified true copy of Tinubu's drug case you disappeared from that post. It is only to abuse anything igbos. Oga look if you made any tribal incitements anymore mark my words your IP address even though you mask it with VPN can be easily tracked and you would be dealt with by the appropriate authorities.
Enough is Enough we need to have sense and behave well in this country. If you go abroad and you shout racism, but you are practicing something worse than racism here. Please i am ready for you and your IP will be tracked and i will ensure that you are sent to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by HOD74(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2022
dam2000:
This father most be a fool
You are the biggest fool.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Misterone: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2022
jamace:
APC damaged Nigeria and Tinubu is the national leader. So, APC failed and Tinubu failed.
with what are you measuring the economy? How do you know that the economy has failed? You people lik spewing trash on the net.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by Bromax: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
You are very correct. Abati had never had respect for PO. He should stop being biased and face his journalism.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Buddha3:

I am not a Muslim as you think but I believe church and politics should be separated. The same thing goes to lslam too. I am just looking at the concomitant effects.
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by MNDY(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has fulfilled all constitutional right to become the president, and does not in ANYWAY owe the electorate a debate or interview. It is at his own personal discretion that he will grant such.

So what's the fuss about? and why make it look like a crime!

Fulfilled which constitutional right?
Age? Questionable. Education? Questionable. Origin? Questionable etc
Or you mean he fulfilled helping a northerner into power
And now it's his own turn. Emilokan.
Is that how things should be done?
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by FuckOsuPigs: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2022
AdamuKD:
Tulunbu is a drug pusher

Agbari Ojukwu grin

Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by samsam2019: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Fr isonu. Shit your mouth and face your call
Re: Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” by MNDY(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing about igbos is that once anything doesn’t go their way it must b pulled down,they believe everything must always move their direction or else it must b condemned

These same people were praising Reuben some few weeks ago but now he’s their greatest enemy n many of them are even saying he must b killed on social media

Just imagine d level of toxicity from people who claim they want to rule a multi ethnic country

It took just one question from rinu before they could see she was a monkey

Reno was an angel when he was releasing back to back singles for buhari but d moment he questioned their pandora him tu lie he became d devil

Do you know that you and your Yoruba brothers and sisters are very big mumus? undecided
How can someone that is sane think that Peter Obi's supporters are Igbo's only? Is that not stu.pi.dity?
Let me tell you the truth about you Yoruba's - The good ones are very good and the bad ones are very bad.
It's always extreme for any side a Yoruba falls to for him/her - Wisdom, Foolishness etc. No midway.
I know what I am saying. I've lived in the West long enough to know this.
Even when Rinu and Macaroni have declared their support for him, you still think all Peter Obi supporters are Igbos.
I am not an Igbo but I am supporting Peter Obi.
This Rev. Fr. talking is an Igbo yes. But many non-Igbo supporters of Peter Obi are saying the same thing he is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return / Amaechi: I Could Have Been Killed By Ken Saro Wiwa's Killers Because Of Buhari / Olusola Oke Final Mega Rally In Akure(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.