Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (29542 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / We Will Make Sanwo-Olu Jobless, Lagos PDP Tells Wike / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:

You need to start from okrika then move to ogoni .. then Eleme .. down to ahoada .. back to Ikwerre land

Where is 100 times better than Anambra again ?

Online better..

Ijaw man .. you no go develop your mosquito infested environment with hungry and angry cultist controlling your parents and dia life

If no be say I get ekeremor blood .. I for give you very well

Like say e get one thing special about ijaw in rivers state

Ijaw wey no fit be governor for rivers .. and have to drag Wike idiot as ijaw man to massage ego

Get the fvck outta of my mention

Rivers state develop with those tiny roads and brown zinc lazy youths

Wake

Yiu Dey sleeep for bike..

Na to drill your brain jazz
Cries of a pained wailer grin

An Ijaw man will rule Rivers in 2023.

Wike will work for Asiwaju, and Asiwaju will win Rivers State. Your tears won't stop that. cool

The poorest State in the South is located in the South East, which is Ebonyi state.

Cure your people from poverty and UGM, Ebube Agu and Army wey dey burn down your geopolitical region and stop crying about Ijaws, we no need your tears grin

Safe your tears for the dustbin called Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Orukomeno: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
It will be add selling Muslim Muslim ticket.Asiwaju is not the problem but Shettima.Most people they see him as sponsor of Boko Haram that spoilt GEJ tenure.U know how love Gej is in Rivers State??
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State, I have no issue with Muslim/Muslim ticket.

I also have family and friends who don't give a fvvck about it.

If Wike choose to work for Asiwaju, Asiwaju will get majority of the votes in Rivers State.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2022
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

All I'm just telling you is that there are consequences for every action you take.

You don't talk too much when power never enter your hands.

Let Atiku bear the consequences of the action he took period.
all of them, including wike are thieves

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Odin13: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Cries of a pained wailer grin

An Ijaw man will rule Rivers in 2023.

Wike will work for Asiwaju, and Asiwaju will win Rivers State. Your tears won't stop that. cool

The poorest State in the South is located in the South East, which is Ebonyi state.

Cure your people from poverty and UGM, Ebube Agu and Army wey dey burn down your geopolitical region and stop crying about Ijaws, we no need your tears grin

Can you please stake your funds .. that Apc will win rivers state

And stake another that Tinubu will win 2023

I Dey Abuja like this we can get to any bank you wish and discuss with the manager

Any amount

I’m with you

No need to shalaye online
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
MNDY:

grin grin grin
You dey mind am?
Mass defection of northerners from APC to PDP dey deceive am.
He really thinks he can win in 2023 based on that alone.
Wey Kwankwaso dey to share votes with am.
And Tinubu go get ein own small share from there too.
With northern Christians behind Obi too.
Then, the big SOUTH
LOl

You are a monumental failure if you think Obi will win the coming election and succeed Buhari
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Orukomeno:
It will be add selling Muslim Muslim ticket.Asiwaju is not the problem but Shettima.Most people they see him as sponsor of Boko Haram that spoilt GEJ tenure.U know how love Gej is in Rivers State??
Can you bring out evidence Shettima sponsored Boko Haram that has been existing even before Shettima became the Governor?
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Ttalk: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2022
MNDY:

If Peter Obi no beat Tinubu in Lagos, make I know wetin cause am.
80% of Lagosians are not Yoruba's.

Comedian
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Orukomeno: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2022
The facts is he is better than your state Governor and if he contest any post in River State he will win without stress
seguno2:

Does it mean that you have zero governance outcomes for Wike to share
Interesting.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Odin13: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Ttalk:

Heeeeeee, you don turned to Anambra person today? You this Almajiri. Take your time Asgard

Me na Nigerian naa.. grin
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by forayfleo(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It's obvious wike is acting like an Emperor and custodian of Rivers vote which he is not, but it's highly delusional for Atiku to think that rivers people will vote for him.. Even with wike he's not sure of rivers vote
Wike decision is our vote else our PVC will go for Obi or Tinubu get it now I am a son of the soil.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:

I Dey Abuja like this we can get to any bank you wish and discuss with the manager

Any amount

I’m with you

Nah you dey cry about Wike and Rivers State.

I can see how dull you are, even after telling you I live in Lagos, your dull sef still dey tell me make we enter any bank for Abuja grin

Asiwaju will not only win Rivers with the support of Wike, he will win in the South South and Nigeria in general

You can make use of snipper after Asiwaju becomes the president, nobody send a lowlife like you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:
Atiku will get only 8 votes from Rivers

Why?!! The Rivers people are now zombies and puppets under the thumb of Wike?!!

You people should be calming down abeg... The only thing that will slow Atiku down in the South after clearing the North is Peter Obi's influence! Not Wike at all!
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by zoedew: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2022
What is the sum total of Atiku’s take expressed by him to the electorate? Is it ALSCON that he sold for a pittance as VP? Atiku should be rejected at the polls.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by asanausana91: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Ttalk:

Your head is paining you. Audu Ogbe is a Southerner?
Vincent ogbulafor and another man are southerners.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:

Any amount

I’m with you

You are shameless for talking in public forum

You're from south east? That barren and unproductive region? A region whose kindred has sold their Destiny for a litre of kerosene and #500 for postnatal care? The poorest region in South and second poorest region in Nigeria? The most criminal minded region? The most terrorised region in South and second terrorised region in Nigeria?

You are from the dot in a circle region and you still dey put mouth for naija politics. Don't you know your kindred can never rule this ZOO again?

Lol

You go get sense after the election no worry Nwanne

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2022
byteem:

Keep dreaming .. u are still talking of Apc are u not ashamed dollar is almost a thousand bag of rice is 50k u have the nerve to still mention apc. Shame on u
I no get power for mumu talk

I'm sure you're either supporting Atiku or Obi, can you tell me how much is a bag of rice in 1999 and how much it was in January 2015.

Make we know if suffer no tire you too for supporting the PDP
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Orukomeno: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2022
I didn't say he sponsored ,I said they feel.U have forgotten Wike sent a letter to Shettima too close the schools but he refused before the Chibok Girl was kidnap.Shettima is a known Boko Haram apoligist.APC is not an option in Rivers State.U think say they know dey feel the hardship in this country??.With a Muslim Muslim ticket and Asiwaju the master minder of GEJ removal from office . Wike won't make that mistake
Parachoko:
Can you bring out evidence Shettima sponsored Boko Haram that has been existing even before Shettima became the Governor?
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Polchiz(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

200,000 Political Special Assistant to Governor Nyemsome Wike would be the one to answer Atiku

The 200,000 have been given a target of 5 votes each making 1m votes. That is over.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by SHNAYAJO: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2022
I won’t want to believe this comment is true!!
But if it’s true then someone need to tell the unifier the capabilities of Nyesom Wike
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Odin13: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah you dey cry about Wike and Rivers State.

I can see how dull you are, even after telling you I live in Lagos, your dull sef still dey tell me make we enter any bank for Abuja grin

Asiwaju will not only win Rivers with the support of Wike, he will win in the South South and Nigeria in general

You can make use of snipper after Asiwaju becomes the president, nobody send a lowlife like you grin

Oga location no be problem for me.., give your word I will be in Lagos tomorrow morning.. flight is 70k +

When na a million bet .. na still profit..

I can also pay your coming .. you take care of return ticket

Stake a million above

I don tire for online noise.. with back na forth

Bet if you’re too sure

Me don make am easy for you
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Odin13: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You are shameless for talking in public forum

You're from south east? That barren and unproductive region? A region whose kindred has sold their Destiny for a litre of kerosene and #500 for postnatal care? The poorest region in South and second poorest region in Nigeria? The most criminal minded region? The most terrorised region in South and second terrorised region in Nigeria?

You are from the dot in a circle region and you still dey put mouth for naija politics. Don't you know your kindred can never rule this ZOO again?

Lol

You go get sense after the election no worry Nwanne

k
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Lekozy(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
who cares? I'm not a fan of Atiku, but I love the way he told Wike to go to hell. No man should allow any other man to dictate to him what to do in life. Wike is just a state governor, while Atiku was once a VP, he can't be pushed around by a mere governor. You won't say because you want to eat goat and then start calling the goat "brother" . Once again Wike should go to hell
pls understand what wike is saying..you argreed to give the mandate to the south 2023...ok now it's the north..now the national chairman to resign so it goes to the south ..ayu said no...that till after election. .pls if they can't even keep there promise to the party how will they change nigeria...I don't have problem with atiku. I am just saying .. people must learn to obey commitment..dats all...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Ttalk: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:

Me na Nigerian naa.. grin

No, you are a slave to the north

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Ireportlive: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2022
Polchiz:

The 200,000 have been given a target of 5 votes each making 1m votes. That is over.

That's an easy target considering they have families spending out of the monthly payment Wike is offering

Real Game over

1 Like

Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Odin13: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2022
Ttalk:

No, you are a slave to the north

Haba!

But am not Yoruba
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Orukomeno:
I didn't say he sponsored ,I said they feel.U have forgotten Wike sent a letter to Shettima too close the schools but he refused before the Chibok Girl was kidnap.Shettima is a known Boko Haram apoligist.APC is not an option in Rivers State.U think say they know dey feel the hardship in this country??.With a Muslim Muslim ticket and Asiwaju the master minder of GEJ removal from office . Wike won't make that mistake
Bro, please speak for yourself.

Anybody who feel Shettima is sponsoring Boko Haram should come out with evidence. I've been to Rivers State numerous time and I have never seen anyone who feel Shettima sponsored Boko Haram. I have lots of family members and friends in Rivers State, and no one don ever open their mouth say Shettima is sponsoring Boko Haram.

I doubt any major politician from the North East will fund Boko Haram, apart from it leading to an end of such a politician, he will likely end up in jail too.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by jameshow: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Parachoko: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:

Oga location no be problem for me.., give your word I will be in Lagos tomorrow morning.. flight is 70k +

When na a million bet .. na still profit..

I can also pay your coming .. you take care of return ticket

Stake a million above

I don tire for online noise.. with back na forth

Bet if you’re too sure

Me don make am easy for you
Should I send you an account you will send me 250k make I come Abuja?

I no fit dey economy class com Abuja.

I don only fly inside economy class once, and nah my first time wey I comot Nigeria.

If you can't send 250k, when will you be in Lagos, I go wait for you at Ikoyi Club.
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by mudolak(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/09/presidency-youre-not-custodian-of-rivers-vote-atiku-attacks-wike/

Atiku aspect southern vote while aspect northern not to vote for southernia
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by Ttalk: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
Vincent ogbulafor and another man are southerners.

'Another man' is that a name of animal, plant or thing?

Why are you making bogus claim you can't defend?

That doesn't speak well of you
Re: Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike by StrongandMighty: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2022
forayfleo:
Wike decision is our vote else our PVC will go for Obi or Tinubu get it now I am a son of the soil.
Personalize it..
You specially, a man without the mind of his own!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.