Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award (2314 Views)

"I Will Confess"—Peoples Gazette's Journalist Behind Obi&Oyedepo Fake News Says / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Nigeria's 2022 National Award: List Of Awardees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by gly(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

The truth is they are dynamic and teachable they are always open to new ideas ...most of this ideas came from random people and they bought it ...that's the mark of a great leader

You nailed it!!! That is the truth. This is why I HAVE HOPE IN OBI-DATI because a leader that is opened to all can get idea that can turn things around for good!
Nigeria will be great again!
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by slivertongue: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
onez:
I never knew Doyin Okupe can be resourceful. He keeps creating new dimension to campaign. Looking at Obi campaign, you will think you are following an American election. New concept all the time. From Walk rally, to interaction with diaspora, foreign interview, empathy with flood victims, campus rally, car rally, free bus ride, free medical etc. A new dawn is here. God bless President Peter Obi.

I'll give it to LP, alot more of them are vertical thinkers breaking away from traditional politicking
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by mejai(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
1+1-2=0
1+1= 0+2

Therefore,
2=2 grin tongue
Re: The Brain Behind Obi Campaign Deserve A National Award by basketballseek: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Can anyone here delivered me fjb shirts i need it in my upcoming rally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 / Letter To The Igbo People By A Fulani Man. / Gov.Of Rivers State, Sim Fubara With His Supporters Walking In The Streets of ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.