Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) (34468 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Exceed15: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
I love d way he left immediately

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Ijb11: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Rhozabeth(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
And Regina Daniels mum did not do the same. embarassed
Regina Daniels mum actually did the opposite by encouraging the man when she see money! Hers is different.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mirasteel: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ok. Believe whatever you may, but the scientific facts are there. Nature will point you in the right direction. Have you ever seen a male animal give birth? Even that alone should clue you in, at least if not anything.
Still. a female can never impregnate herself, it's ridiculous. believe that hogwash at your peril.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Probz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
1Sharon:

Would you like your 18 Yr old daughter to be dating an ugly old man?

I wouldn’t but by rights this young woman can sleep with whoever she wants. Only if she was 15 or below would it be a completely different story.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by izubext007: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's is what I called good mama

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
salbis:
Maybe the ''old man" no get enough money.
haahaaaa,I doubt if she will reject him if he came in a Lamborghini,
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by holocron: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
hammerT:

INSTEAD THE WOMAN GO SAY SHE IS JEALOUS HER DAUGHTER, ATRRACT THE MAN SHE DEY FIND.

SHE DEY MAKE THREAT.

WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS COBWEB AND THAT THING HAS NOT SEEN A MAN IN YEARS.

SHE COULD NOT HOLD THE JEALOUSY.

Gbam!
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by revolt(m): 2:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Franzinni:
These hoes are deep ...10 toes.

The mother has scattered the man's fantasy...but she has just increased her value now becasue the girl will begin to bill him in a big way now...

It's strange how men are wired to chase pussy when you can just curl your left hand into a fist with some vasiline and you are in action.

fooooooooooolll looooooolll
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by revolt(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2022
For chasing an 18 year old girl... llloolll... the girl s mum is angry the man didn't come for her loooollll
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 5:09am On Nov 11, 2022
nenyewrites:

And what has being African got you? Shameless pedophile.

Pride, the kind you Nwa LGBT can only dream and rant about but can never have because. we know u are the real shameless paedophile sicko. COCOCANDY!

EZIGBOTE EZI! PIG! PSYCHOPATH!
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2022
nenyewrites:
Shameless disgusting old man.

Yeah! coming from a shameless disgusting old woman.

who listen to an old haggard retired prostitute?
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Adebowalay(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2022
That na REGINA DANIEL, Husband brother....them resemble wella, only say this one get shame...and he respect himself
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Probz(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2022
1Sharon:

The girl set the man up to be ridiculed.

If she was interested in the man, she wouldn't tell her mother.

That’s probably it. But either way she’s 18 so unless the messages go that-far back it’s not a case of getting the legals involved. The man was obviously ugly but within technical rights as far as we can tell straight-up. It’s scummy as hell but not illegal.

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
hammerT:

Pride, the kind you Nwa LGBT can only dream and rant about but can never have because. we know u are the real shameless paedophile sicko. COCOCANDY!

EZIGBOTE EZI! PIG! PSYCHOPATH!

Pride of what? Sleeping with underage girls when your mates are inventing ground breaking technologies? What a slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2022
nenyewrites:

Pride of what? Sleeping with underage girls when your mates are inventing ground breaking technologies? What a slowpoke!

USE YOUR REAL MONIKER COCOCANDY.

U ARE THE WORST slowpoke.

I COULD IGNORE U BUT I CHOOSE TO FACE U AND EXPSOE U FOR THE RETARD, U TRUILY ARE. RETARD!

I KNOW U GET WET ARGUING WITH ME, JUST KNOW, I WILL FCUKK U UP THE ASS FOR THIS. grin
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
nenyewrites:

COCOCANDY, U DON RUN ABI?

READ THE BELOW AND COMPREHEND, THAT WAS MY FIRST POST HERE.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE MOTHER SHOULD HAND HER DAUGHTER OVER?

JUST KEEP HAVING DIRTY DREAMS ABOUT ME, I GOT THE MAGIC STICK. cool

hammerT:
SOUNDS AS IF, SHE IS JEALOUS OF HER DAUGHTER BOYFRIEND.

A PERSON CAME TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND INSTEAD OF RECIEVING HIM LIKE A CIVILISED PEOPLE.

TELL HIM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR DAUGHTER EDUCATION AND IF SHE IS STILL INTERESTED AFTER GRADUATION, THEN NO PROBLEM.

RATHER, SHE IS SHOUTING AT HIM, NO WONDER MANY WILL JUST STAY FAR AND BE CHOPPING THE CAKE.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
hammerT:

USE YOUR REAL MONIKER COCOCANDY.
U ARE THE WORST slowpoke.
I COULD IGNORE U BUT I CHOOSE TO FACE U AND EXPSOE U FOR THE RETARD, U TRUILY ARE. RETARD!

I KNOW U GET WET ARGUING WITH ME, JUST KNOW, I WILL FCUKK U UP THE ASS FOR THIS. grin

hammerT:

COCOCANDY, U DON RUN ABI?

READ THE BELOW AND COMPREHEND, THAT WAS MY FIRST POST HERE.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THE MOTHER SHOULD HAND HER DAUGHTER OVER?

JUST KEEP HAVING DIRTY DREAMS ABOUT ME, I GOT THE MAGIC STICK. cool

You really think I’m this person?
Wow you’re slow slow. Indeed.

You think I’m in Nigeria running a cleaning company and recruiting models for events?
Indeed slow grin

Sorry she sees you for the perv you are. It doesn’t mean that’s me. It’s obvious to anyone who observes you jumping from thread to thread trying to make excuses for old men who sexually desire teenagers. It’s disgusting and it will always rub well meaning people the wrong way. If they call you out, it’s not cococandy’s doing. You’re just attracting that reproach to yourself

Now I’ll go back to ignoring you

3 Likes

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
cococandy:

You think I’m in Nigeria running a cleaning company and recruiting models for events?
Indeed slow grin

Sorry she sees you for the perv you are. It doesn’t mean that’s me. It’s obvious to anyone who observes you jumping from thread to thread trying to make excuses for old men who sexually desire teenagers. It’s disgusting and it will always rub well meaning people the wrong way. If they call you out, it’s not cococandy’s doing. You’re just attracting that reproach to yourself

WELL, DO THE TEENAGERS DESIRE THE OLD MEN?

THAT IS NOT A CRIME BEFORE MAN OR GOD.

99% OF ALL RELATIONSHIPS ARE BETWEEN PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT AGE GROUP.

99%
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by hammerT: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
cococandy:

Indeed slow grin

TEENAGERS ARE WITHIN THE AGE OF DATING AND HAVING RELATIONS.

GUESS WHAT, IT IS NOT ALWAYS WITH THEIR AGE MATE, AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEIR IS ALWAYS SOME AGE GAP BETWEEN THEM AND THEIR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND, SO DO WE JAIL HIM/HER?

I'M A VERY REASONABLE PERSON, DONT GET IT TWISTED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.