Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) (34472 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mirasteel: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Old news, why is this forum so outdated and slow?
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Randy100: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2022
hammerT:

DONT MIND ALL THIS WANKERS.

THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THIER HANDS, ME I LIKE BIG YANSH WOMEN.
Glad to see we both like big nyash grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Probz(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2022
An 18-year-old is far, far too young for me personally to sleep with but so long as she’s mature (and girls do mature faster than boys, in fairness) no-one can legally tell you no. What does make me worry is when 1996-born lads expose their barely 20-year-old wives and out that there’s four kids between them and sex. balls rolling 2 weeks after delivery. That’s when there’s a big, big, big problem.

As for the girl in this video all I can say is she’s 18. If she wants a sugar-daddy, she wants a sugar-daddy.

Sorry, auntie, but it looks like she’s old enough. She’s not exactly 15.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by yahoodetector: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2022
She's a stúpid woman!

She said "You want to sleep with my 18 years old daughter"...

Is someone who is 18 years old not considered as an adult?
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mirasteel: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

You know women can also get pregnant without a man, right, and bring forth new life? Can a man impregnate himself and bring forth new life?
If this is really possible, alot of women would have been pregnant without men, so my dear stop believing this hogwash.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by charlesdinho7(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
englishmart:
Your teenage daughter that has experienced more sex than you?
Shey you dey whine mii?
Girls of these days, from 18 years, they already have 6 years knacking experience. 21 years olds with third degree tear.
Bunch of nakademuses.
BTW, The old man is only useful for a bad example.
my bro, you are right. i have a useless cousin sister who is 14 and already having series of sex. she is like a possessed inbecile.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mirasteel: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2022
yahoodetector:
She's a stúpid woman!

She said "You want to sleep with my 18 years old daughter"...

Is someone who is 18 years old not considered as an adult?
She's jealous because the man is pursuing her daughter instead of her.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by yahoodetector: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Mirasteel:

Most likely!
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by yahoodetector: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

my bro, you are right. i have a useless cousin sister who is 14 and already having series of sex. she is like a possessed inbecile.

Jehova! shocked shocked
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Mirasteel:
If this is really possible, alot of women would have been pregnant without men, so my dear stop believing this hogwash.

What makes you think it's not happening, and the blame goes to whomever they are having sex with, only for the man to find out he is not the father when they go for DNA test.

Moreover it happens more often in the wild because the animals eat living food and their systems are optimized, unlike we that eat dead cooked food, and immunize our body right from birth which destroys a lot of happenings in our body.

The animals in the wild don't smell or have bad breadth without bathing or brushing their teeth. Do you know you can achieve the same if you change a lot of habits, but that is gist for another day.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Mirasteel:

Do you know a man is a mutation of a woman, that is the Y chromosome is a mutation of the X chromosome? Man came out of woman, not the other way round as the bible states.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Hangulsaram: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2022
toobusy:
Humiliation only?she didn't call the cops on him.
Call the cops for what? She is 18 already.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mrtaye: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

She should be dating her mates. Don't you know the prefrontal cortex does not fully develop till she is 25 or so. That's how you old men will be damaging all these young girls up and down, and then start screaming Nigerian women are this and that.

Go and research this. Spread it to your fellow old men and stop the paedophilia.
Prefontal cortex bawo go tell them for north......18 na 18
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by gabbytabby: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2022
A woman after my heart.

post=118269939:
Nice one.

He got served a very hot and delicious breakfast,
then left with his tail between his legs (pun intended
wink
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by highchief1: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Commendable
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by nkpommpko(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
toobusy:
Humiliation only?she didn't call the cops on him.
no be only cops, she for call the caps. Is the girl in question not up to 18years. SARS ni FBI ko.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by nkpommpko(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
yahoodetector:

Most likely!
gbam!
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by nkpommpko(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
This has just put better petrol on the Love. The guy is going to collect woto woto, from the girl next time they meet.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by planetx: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you have a teenage girl fetish, just travel to Africa regularly. You can't do stuff like that in Western countries common bro.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shameless disgusting old man.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Remii(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

How?
is she not 18? if he came in a brand new Ferrari we nor go hear Pim
so 18 is the ultimate age to do everything including fending for herself? even if he came with airplane, he should learn how to come respectably, asking for the parents and not for a girl that is still under her parents.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
hammerT:

SHARAP THERE!

AT 18 YEARS, SHE IS OVER PACKAGED AND READY.

U KEEP WAITING FOR 25, WHEN YOUR MATES ARE ALREADY IN HUSBAND HOUSE AND STARTING FAMILY.

THEN U WONDER WHY U TURN 30 YEARS AND NO BOYFRIEND, NOT TO TALK HUSBAND.

BEFORE YOU NO IT, 40 YEARS AND MENOPAUSE.

U PEOPLE, THAT KNOW MORE THAN YOUR ANCESTORS ARE CREATING ALOT OF PROBLEMS AND DETROYING LIVES OF WOMEN THAT WILL NEVER MARRY OR HAVE KIDS BECAUSE OF YOUR OPINION.

LEAVE THINGS TO NATURE AND STOP TRYING TO BE MORE WESTERN THAN THE WESTERNERS, U ARE AFRICAN.

And what has being African got you? Shameless pedophile.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
charlesdinho7:

Do you see how you described her as useless and possessed slowpoke? That's what this mother is preventing.

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
HenryWilliams:
Make she cum marry the girl na..
For the man to come visit.. they've been sexually active .

She set him up.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Probz:
The girl (young woman, even) is 18, to be fair. So long as the sugar-daddy business didn’t start more than two years ago he’s committed no crime.

Would you like your 18 Yr old daughter to be dating an ugly old man?

That man looks like a father of 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mirasteel:

nkpommpko:
This has just put better petrol on the Love. The guy is going to collect woto woto, from the girl next time they meet.

The girl set the man up to be ridiculed.

If she was interested in the man, she wouldn't tell her mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by SaLongs1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin His file has finally been opened
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by Mirasteel: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

Do you know a man is a mutation of a woman, that is the Y chromosome is a mutation of the X chromosome? Man came out of woman, not the other way round as the bible states.
Whatever dear, I still don't believe what you posted, it's impossible.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by nnol(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
From the accent, it seems this happened in a southern african country, probably south africa.
Re: Mother Humiliates Man For Visiting Her Teen Daughter (video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mirasteel:
Whatever dear, I still don't believe what you posted, it's impossible.

Ok. Believe whatever you may, but the scientific facts are there. Nature will point you in the right direction. Have you ever seen a male animal give birth? Even that alone should clue you in, at least if not anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.