Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? (1517 Views)

Pype’s Top Ten Footie Moments Of 2014. / First Nigerian To Play Professional footie in England? / Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches (2) (3) (4)

How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
Quote from BBC live update: -

"Disgraceful booing of the German national anthem at Wembley. Poor. What would Shane Warne make of it? Prime Minister Gordon Brown must be shifting uncomfortably in his seat next to German Chancellor Angela Merkel."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6948799.stm

How shameful can English footie fans get?

It's the same thing they do to even their best players when they feel they 'under perform'. See what they did to Frank Lampard. angry

Must English fans always show the whole world what hooligans they are? Why are they so racist? When last did they even win the world cup anyway?
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
Germany is leading 2-1. cool

Thank God for that. The English need to be taught a lesson. angry

These German players would be a disgrace to Germany if they don't win this match with a wide margin. It would serve as punishment to the English fans for booing their Anthem so shamefully. angry
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by somze(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
Are you German?
What is your interest in the matter?

Abeg let me go on my sabbatical jare tongue

Meanwhile you must be new here and i see you support manscum angry angry

Down with you and all the other reds grin
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Somze,

Its a facade.
U know this gurl like the back of ur hand.
Remember the gurl that lured LORDIMPAQ with her CHESTICLES?
Once again, do the math.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
What are you guys talking about? Who is Lordin paq?

Please let us discuss the racism of English Fans. sad
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
NO WAY

the girl who lured Lordi with her chesticles is an abramovich babe, which this one isn't

Jackal your hound nose is wrong on this one.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Debosky,

Look beyond the mask.
Analyse the txts, her comments, the way she puts herself across and her profile.
Sniff like Jack Bauer and not like Saint Obi.
C'mon . . . . . .Dont tell me this puzzle is big enough for u to tackle.
Dont u solve SUDOKUS?
The Jackal has got 6th sense and can smell scents and odour.
DNA has 100% match to the gurl that lured LORDI with her CHESTICLES.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
Yes please tell Jaccal he is wrong. angry He's been hounding me all over the place. I don't understand.

Please can we all stick to the topic at hand? Thank You very much.

I love you all. I think this forum is quite good. Very lively. wink
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Razorr,

Why dont u just quit the acting and come out clean?
Who do u think you are fooling?
Your profile gave u away and ur lesbianic flirting with ur twin in GAMBIA.
That cant fool people like me so quit the acting befor i do some bitch-slapping.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2007
you are right Jackal

I've put on my JB nose now and I smell a gap toothed girl with alluring chesticles behind this poster wink

I just didn't peruse the evidence closely, that ruskie smell shd've st the alarms ringing from afar grin
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by mukina2: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2007
English fans  are a disgrace . am sure the ones boo-ing must have been scummie supporters angry grin
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2007
Kina baby, thank God for you.

But I disagree wit you on this one. They are not Man United fans. They must be Liverpool fans. Even UEFA has confirmed that they're thugs. angry

United fans are angels. kiss
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
I could smell the rancid smell from 2000 miles away.
You know how bloodhounds smell the scent of an intruder invading a private property.
All ma alarms got ringing as i saw her posts. It was too obvious.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
Jackal angry angry

I've heard enough of your bitch ass. Get off me p'ussy before I pounce on your head like a liger! angry angry angry

If you w'anna make any comment, talk about the topic and stop deviating or leave my thread! angry angry angry
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by mukina2: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
they are scummies . angry angry tongue . mixed with liverpool fans angry tongue
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2007
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is the CHESTICLE chic we all know.
So why are u tryna masquerade as a Manugirl before now?
Who u fooling? U know what . . . . . . . .Come out and say i got banned but i am back with anutha handle.
There's no stigma in that instead of tryna act like a bitch-ass mongrel.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
What do you mean by 'banned'? How is someone banned around here and why?

Let Germany score two more goals! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by somze(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whats going on here?

Razorr? She is manUgirl? Na, she hates manU
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ ManUgirl,

Ask your twin how people get banned.
Why are u denying what u really are?
Babes, u disappoint me . . . . . . . You mean u will just let your old handle DIE like that?
Even 2pac announced he was gon' be MAKAVELI.
So why wont Razorr say she's now ManUgirl?

@ Somze,

Look inwards.
This chic is tryna wear a mask.
Use ur church-mind to solve the puzzle.
Her profile, her lesbo moves and the way she puts herself across.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by ManUgirl: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
Jackal, I am asking you again - Who is this Razor?

Please explain, I'm really confused and worried. cry Don't you guys want me on this forum? What have I done to deserve this treatment? cry
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by mukina2: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
ManUgirl wink

i want England to lose too angry serves them right angry tongue
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by somze(f): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
jackal
There is only one lipsrsealed on sports thread. . . except we have a new one wink
I think we are heading somewhere grin
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2007
We love u on this forum if u own up.
Razorr is You . . . . . . . Stop acting/playing dumb.
Ya profile gave u away and your penchant affection for a Gambian.
Bring out Razorr's old comments and compare it to urs and u will agree with me the 2 of u share the same pussy and clitoris.
Unless you're her siamese twin or her clone . . . . . . I am 200% sure YOU IS RAZORR.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by toshmann(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2007
who cares about 2 racist people playing each other. for the gunners who want lehmann dead, hope u guys saw that at least he is better than paul robinson grin grin

anyway, i'm always happy when england looses tongue they make too much noise. and most of the noisemakers are chelsea and arsenal fans(with help from west ham fans) b/c the match was played in london. tongue
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by dinozzo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
toshmann whats your take on Lampard today. Do you think he'll fit with Gerrard or they should just go for Hargreaves and Gerrard in the midfield.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by toshmann(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
i'm sure i'll prefer gerrard and heagreaves. then lampard can substitute heagreaves in 2nd half.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by toshmann(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
lampard was not as bad as he usually is though cool
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by dinozzo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
toshmann:

i'm sure i'll prefer gerrard and heagreaves. then lampard can substitute heagreaves in 2nd half.
thats what I prefer too. They should try it. Gerrard and Lamps isn't just working.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by DisGuy: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2007
English fans boo everybody what's da big deal?
they boo Lampard, he's english aint he?
they boo Robinson, also english
they booed mclaren on his first day

if you are not performing they boo you!

never heard anyone boo arsenal though, they always clap for us home and away grin grin
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by Jackal(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
Lampard was shyte.
He was lucky to score a goal and he went dead.
The fans booed him and he was trying to prove em wrong thus getting selfish.
He had a chance to pass the ball to Owen, Smith and Joe Cole but the plonker blasted the ball against the Goalie.
Lampard should be relegated to the bench . . . . . He's not fit to wear the 3 LIONS SHIRT.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by dinozzo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
I concur, Lamps is a one trick pony. Gerrard and Hargreaves would be perfect.
Re: How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? by somze(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
woteva rubbish u want to believe tongue
Anyway hargreaves was superb against man city, did not know he was that good.

How To Fund Ladbrokes Account / Messi Just Ahead Of CR7 As 'world Best Goal Scorer' Of First / Fotballers And Their Age