Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue (660 Views)

Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by OsunOriginal: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
What's going on? We haven't seen any pictures and no videos. PDP has just wrapped up its rally in Borno... When is Obi starting his own in Benue?
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by lhordspy: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
My guy chill. I am gathering the pictures grin

I wan make e plenty. Make i post am.

The rally be like People wey dey watch match for football-viewing centre. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Naira20: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
OBIdient 2.0
Even Tinubu pressmen are jostling for seats to report it

I can just imagine myself trying to watch TVC to hear what abeg?

Awomoju la'die n wo agbado inu'go

Obi carry go...go on soun

1 Like

Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by OsunOriginal: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
My guy chill. I am gathering the pictures grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gathering pictures... we didn't have to ask before the pictures and videos of Atiku's campaign were shared.
This your own campaign get k-leg
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Glink2018(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:
What's going on? We haven't seen any pictures and no videos. PDP has just wrapped up its rally in Borno... When is Obi starting his own in Benue?

How.many eligible voters are in Benue....though Obi might have majority votes there if Atiku hasn't done his work....but ObiDENSE people are all jokers....we want to so satisfy ourselves and still lose in the general election...
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by PandoraObi: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Almost 2 pm
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Naira20: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
He is APC calm down
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gathering pictures... we didn't have to ask before the pictures and videos of Atiku's campaign were shared.
This your own campaign get k-leg
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by PandoraObi: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/itzz_blitz1/status/1590318959399956480?t=8XDT2ejypWk6eTVkNWB_Cw&s=19

Enjoy
Baba people are complaining the scam video is not clear, nothing to enjoy
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by OsunOriginal: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naira20:

He is APC calm down

I didn't know he is a comrade... thanks bro
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Baba people are complaining the scam video is not clear, nothing to enjoy
So what should I do?
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Almost 2 pm
The rally has to be done on the evening. The sun is blazing hot
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by OsunOriginal: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/itzz_blitz1/status/1590318959399956480?t=8XDT2ejypWk6eTVkNWB_Cw&s=19

Enjoy

Is this a local government chairmanship campaign or a presidential campaign?

It is clear now the election is truly a 2-horse race between the APC/Tinubu and the PDP/Atiku.

Any serious minded person should stop spending his/her on this candidate. He is a social media creation
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by PandoraObi: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

Now I understand, but supporters should also pay the price of hot sun
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by OsunOriginal: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mynd44:

Night will be better... so you can enjoy the soothing effect of the moon grin grin grin grin grin

since Benue is hotter than Borno...
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Naira20: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Meanwhile, OBIdients are doing fine and wary of Atiku's antics.
Ortom's "to hell with Atiku" statement shook Atiku and his marauding herdsmen so they want to wreak havoc but OBIdients are enjoying themselves

OsunOriginal:

I didn't know he is a comrade... thanks bro
Re: We Haven't Seen The Pictures/videos Of Obi's Campaign In Benue by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is this a local government chairmanship campaign or a presidential campaign?

It is clear now the election is truly a 2-horse race between the APC/Tinubu and the PDP/Atiku.

Any serious minded person should stop spending his/her on this candidate. He is a social media creation
Dont discourage people. It is actually good to see people get involved in the political process. It will improve political awareness and make our democracy better

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Useless Traditional Rulers Attending Political Rallies? / [PHOTOS]: Few Days After Meeting With Tinubu’s Son, Kcee Shows Up At Peter Obi’s / Do You Believe Kwankwaso Is Doing 10/15% In Southwest States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.