Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account (351 Views)

My Former Company Refuse To Acknowledge My Pension / How Do I Retrieve My Pension From My Previous Employer / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account by horlartayor(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good day everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this into, but i have a question about my pension if there's someone that can educate me on it.

I started working in the finance department of a company a little over two years ago, Since i joined i never opened a Pension Account and pension was never paid for me even though provisions were made in the company Accounts for both Employer and Employee contributions.

So, recently i started working on relocating from the country and everything has started falling in place, and now I'm working on collecting my pensions from the company which they are willing to pay, but i have a concern with remitting that bulk sum into a pension Account that will only be used once and then i resign and leave the country.

The reason I'm concerned is because i realized after i resign the pension company will only give me
25% now and the rest after you clock 50 and tbh this does not sit well with me, I want to know if there is someone that knows more about pensions and can advise me on the best way to go, because I'll be needing that money now to help with my relocation than have it in a Nigerian pension for twenty something years where it might even have become useless due to currency loss of value or the company running down.

Anyone that understands my predicament and have on opinion on how to go about it should help a brother out. Your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account by Machinegun91(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Impossible
Re: How Do I Get My Pension From My Company Without Remitting Ito A Pension Account by advanceDNA: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
horlartayor:
Good day everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this into, but i have a question about my pension if there's someone that can educate me on it.

I started working in the finance department of a company a little over two years ago, Since i joined i never opened a Pension Account and pension was never paid for me even though provisions were made in the company Accounts for both Employer and Employee contributions.

So, recently i started working on relocating from the country and everything has started falling in place, and now I'm working on collecting my pensions from the company which they are willing to pay, but i have a concern with remitting that bulk sum into a pension Account that will only be used once and then i resign and leave the country.

The reason I'm concerned is because i realized after i resign the pension company will only give me
25% now and the rest after you clock 50 and tbh this does not sit well with me, I want to know if there is someone that knows more about pensions and can advise me on the best way to go, because I'll be needing that money now to help with my relocation than have it in a Nigerian pension for twenty something years where it might even have become useless due to currency loss of value or the company running down.

Anyone that understands my predicament and have on opinion on how to go about it should help a brother out. Your contributions will be appreciated.

What you are thinking cannot be done.... it is called pension..... and company's only pay it into pension funds account as a law from the government......it is fraud to pay it to you directly

(1) (Reply)

Kiriku First Me Mek Money Still First Me Find Luv” – Fan Reacts Ova New Video / Apply: Free Cybersecurity Training / Akinola Taylor Led Heritage Bank Head Of IT Diverts N49B, Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.