Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community (282 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa / Drunk soldiers kill three, injure five on Lagos border community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community by DamnnNiggarr: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Terrorists reportedly kill three in Plateau community

Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia on Tuesday at 9.30pm, reportedly killed three persons and destroyed property worth millions of naira in Makabat Batura District, Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State.

A resident in the area, Mr. Yohana Madaki who narrowly escaped, said the gunmen came from the back of a hill to attack residents, molested some who were caught off guard and subjected them to all manner of humiliation.

He said the gunmen who laid siege to the community killed a woman, her son, and another man in the village.

He said the community was surprised by the attack which happened despite all efforts by the government and security agencies in the state, adding that security operatives are already mapping out strategies to arrest the perpetrators of the evil act.
He said it was not long the community called for a peace accord between the natives and Fulani in the area but wondered why the killing by suspected Fulani militia

He appealed to security agencies for protection, adding that the attacks on innocent people have become a daily occurrence in the local government

The Plateau State Police Command, DSP Alfred Alabo, did not pick calls to confirm or refute the situation.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/09/terrorists-reportedly-kill-three-in-plateau-community/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668001930

Mynd44
Oam4j
nlfpmod

Re: Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
RIP
Toast to the dead

Can this world come to an end already

As hunger wanted to overboard a grown man like me I decided to sell my fB (I no kuku need am) found a buyer on here!! You know the rest of the story

That dude I sold my Facebook account to na god go bless you I won’t curse you

I won’t be frustrated I would rather smile cheesy smiley

These people that are dead now got no hope but me I still get hope

I am grateful
Na just stomach food no dey and thank god the stomach ain’t transparent
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community by DamnnNiggarr: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
shocked

Chai!
Lives no longer mean anything in today's Nigeria.
To survive in Nigeria this time is a course that really needs to be studied in all the ivy league universities in the world.
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community by Naira20: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
They'd do more to scare people from changing the leadership BUT they'd fail.

Thank God for those who had decided to end this wickedness.

May God strengthen the OBIdients to rescue Nigeria
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Kill Three In Plateau Community by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
The more reason Plateau people have to vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack Report / Fake LASTMA Official Who Makes At Least N40k Daily Arrested In Lekki / Bolanle Raheem: Husband Gives Account On How His Pregnant Wife Was Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.