Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience (658 Views)

See The Classic Benz Car Spotted Today At Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos / Two Planes Collide At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Muhammad Awwal Sets Self On Fire After Theft Accusation In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience by dforestfox: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2011
I was travelling out of Naija in 2007 and needed the Gents before check-in, when i got to the Gents i noticed there was a guy standing by the door,i wondered for a second what he was doing there but kinda ignored him, so that was me minding my business doing the 'Major', and realised there wasn't a toilet roll, i was like  s**t what am i going to do,then i heard the 'heavenly voice' from the guy i saw by the door 'Oga you need toilet roll?!!', i was like Yes oo, he said you go pay ooo, i was like pay!!, he said yes and that 1 hand roll is N10( that's if he does a circle of the roll in his hand once )lol, i was like is this guy kidding me, i was like just give me the all the bl**dy toilet roll and i will pay him that i dont have the time because i have a flight to catch, and he said money first oga because hin Oga dey count the toilet roll and na the airport management tell them to dey charge for the toilet roll!!I was so shocked, i ended up giving him around £250 so i dont miss my flight!!.

Has anyone had the same experience?
Re: Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience by r231(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2011
dforestfox:

I was travelling out of Naija in 2007 and needed the Gents before check-in, when i got to the Gents i noticed there was a guy standing by the door,i wondered for a second what he was doing there but kinda ignored him, so that was me minding my business doing the 'Major', and realised there wasn't a toilet roll, i was like  s**t what am i going to do,then i heard the 'heavenly voice' from the guy i saw by the door 'Oga you need toilet roll?!!', i was like Yes oo, he said you go pay ooo, i was like pay!!, he said yes and that 1 hand roll is N10( that's if he does a circle of the roll in his hand once )lol, i was like is this guy kidding me, i was like just give me the all the bl**dy toilet roll and i will pay him that i dont have the time because i have a flight to catch, and he said money first oga because hin Oga dey count the toilet roll and na the airport management tell them to dey charge for the toilet roll!!I was so shocked, i ended up giving him around [b]£250 [/b]so i dont miss my flight!!.

Has anyone had the same experience?

from N10 to 250 pounds. . . . hmmm how did that work out

how many toilet rolls did you take from him

and it took you 4yrs to come and tell the story on NL undecided undecided

well its changed now. . . . they have toilet rolls grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience by dforestfox: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2011
I told him to give me the whole toilet roll and couldnt be bothered arguing about the cost cause i am yet to check-in and might miss my flight!
Re: Nigeria Murtala Muhammad Airport Experience by Croport: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2011
heavenly funny.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Are You Afraid Of Self? / Jobless Doctors / Abeg Who Know Were Dem Dey Sell Niaja Food For Ottawa Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.