Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nairalanders What Are You Afraid Of Self? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders What Are You Afraid Of Self? (671 Views)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? / Anonymity: What Are You Afraid Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Are You Afraid Of Self? by AmeboAjela(f): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ever since I posted that "The Actress husband-to-be is a wanted fugitive in Italy" more than 400 people from nairaland has visited the blog to read the story and only 5 commented but the annoying part is that they commented as 'Anonymous"   Out of 400 people that visited none is a blogger or have a gmail account? My question is what are you afraid of?  I beg make we dey come out and speak the Truth. As for me I no send, The Guy is a wanted guy and if this actress that is planning to Marry him (despite all the warnings) no take time, Olokpa for Abroad might grab her with him someday and that's the honest truth.  http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/actress-husband-wanted-in-italy.html

(1) (Reply)

Why The Chase Of Gaddafi? / Rumour: Greece To Leave Euro Zone! / Abeg Who Know Were Dem Dey Sell Niaja Food For Ottawa Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.