Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please Advice Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me! (520 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good day everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm here seeking for you advice on my future endeavour and every inputs will be highly appreciated. Firstly i wanna use this medium to say a very big thank you to frozen70, you literally saved my life a few days ago by giving me something to eat and thereby giving me energy to think more straight.
Without wasting much time, let me go straight to my point. So yesterday, i was able to meet up to one of my distant uncle, even though i knew nothing might come up from his side but i made up my mind and went anyway. So after talking, pleading, begging, everything and all, he has promised to assist me with 100k by month end or early next month. Now my reason for coming here is to seek for advice from different sources about what to do with the 100k, something reasonable that can multiply the money in folds, i promise to be very dedicated and extremely serious if i find a good business plan. Not that i cannot think for myself but I'm just so scared of losing this money and that's why I'm here, please advice me well.
Re: Please Advice Me! by sunnymighty(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
PapiSAYDOR:
Good day everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm here seeking for you advice on my future endeavour and every inputs will be highly appreciated. Firstly i wanna use this medium to say a very big thank you to frozen70, you literally saved my life a few days ago by giving me something to eat and thereby giving me energy to think more straight.
Without wasting much time, let me go straight to my point. So yesterday, i was able to meet up to one of my distant uncle, even though i knew nothing might come up from his side but i made up my mind and went anyway. So after talking, pleading, begging, everything and all, he has promised to assist me with 100k by month end or early next month. Now my reason for coming here is to seek for advice from different sources about what to do with the 100k, something reasonable that can multiply the money in folds, i promise to be very dedicated and extremely serious if i find a good business plan. Not that i cannot think for myself but I'm just so scared of losing this money and that's why I'm here, please advice me well.

Get the money first.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! by Frawdboiy: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Don't plan on money you haven't received, money you might not be sure of getting.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me! by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Get it first..go for Shiloh and make a sacrifice there grin grin grin grin oh boy..the favor dat will land on u will be too weighty
Re: Please Advice Me! by frozen70(f): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
PapiSAYDOR:

Thanks once again for thanking me

I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel for you

I think you can look around for a POS business to start with

If you don't start making enquiries and getting a good location

Once the money arrives, feeding will reduce it

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks once again for thanking me

I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel for you

I think you can look around for a POS business to start with

If you don't start making enquiries and getting a good location

Once the money arrives, feeding will reduce it

Thank you for your kind advice again ma! So as to make good use of the money properly is why i decide to ask for advice on time. I'll definately look into the POS business
Re: Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Get it first..go for Shiloh and make a sacrifice there grin grin grin grin oh boy..the favor dat will land on u will be too weighty

You're very funny
Re: Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Frawdboiy:
Don't plan on money you haven't received, money you might not be sure of getting.

I'm so sure of getting it sir

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me! by Frawdboiy: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
PapiSAYDOR:

Alright then.
Re: Please Advice Me! by frozen70(f): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
PapiSAYDOR:

Thank you for your kind advice again ma! So as to make good use of the money properly is why i decide to ask for advice on time. I'll definately look into the POS business

Ok Naw
Re: Please Advice Me! by slan87(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
PapiSAYDOR:

Good you have a positive mind of getting the money but also have it at the back of your mind that nothing in life is 100% sure.

Death alone is the most certain thing on earth, just be prayerful that God should favor you through the said uncle. I pray it works out for you as you expect

(1) (Reply)

What Was The First Big Asset You Bought With Your Hard Earned Money A Single Lad / A Funny Encounter With The Customs At The MMIA Departure Last Week / Can Life Get Any Lower Than This For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.