Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (52547 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by muykem: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is not impressive at all for a presidential rally unless we are deceiving ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by wasuka14(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign train of the Labour Party lands Makurdi the capital of Benue State today. Watch as many residents of the city troop out to welcome H.E Peter Obi to the beautiful city by the Niger River.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvawf2Vhu0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIhgA82ViSE

Mumudients, Obi supporters, and obidunce just trying to force Pandora Linus Peter on us. This calamity will never happen no matter ur effort. All of h will labour in vein

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by crixlight2(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
dyera:

The joke is on you urchiins that snap and post photos of venue before people arrive just for the sake of your silly propaganda.
No mind them , please share us area view of the campaign make urchin choke and Dubai landlord choke
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by searchlight: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Coming to where exactly, maybe he is coming Anambra
Can we bet it that Obi will win Southern Nigeria at the expense of Agbado master? That i am sure of bit for north? Na there the battle ground dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jman06:
God abeg, we need wise men like Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti to steer the affairs of this nation from next year.

Let not afflictions arise a second time in this country!

Vote wisely!

Vote Peter Obi!!

Vote Labor Party!!!

Afflictions have been upon us since some people staged a coup in 1966 and in their shortsightedness changed the constitution and killed the leaders of a certain region. That is the very foundation of the problems that afflict Nigeria and will continue to afflict us. It’s too late to be crying over spilt milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by dyera(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
inoki247:
una no get aerial view or u don go jam anoda Nassarawa type of scanty crowd..

Aerial view of a scanty venue is usually taken before people arrive.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ezechi242: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
temitope27:
Campaign labe igi, under iroko tree grin grin grin grin

Apc did their own in Wembley stadium and still lost in osun state.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Incoming first lady kiss

Obi na better thing abeg...

See wify na... He come fine, get sense, get money...

Everything good na wetyn Obi dey use catch cruise cos say na em grace...

See her beautiful iyawo na

Why Datti head come dey that side of her thigh
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by tomwee: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
So your job is to go to campaign ground to snap picture before the event start just to promote a drug baron ?

PandoraObi:
Abracadabra what they want you to see is what you see

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by onuman: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:
In about 3 months Tinubu will be declared president. Obi and the O idienta have played their role which is to sound a wake up call to the political class…but they can not win the election, he won’t even n come 2nd!!

A drug lord, Tinubu, now old and suffering from Parkinsonism, cannot be president of Nigeria. There are still saner Nigerians. Good thing is more than 80% of Nigeria's voters are not like Tinubu supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by madapcmod: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
casualobserver:
In about 3 months Tinubu will be declared president. Obi and the O idienta have played their role which is to sound a wake up call to the political class…but they can not win the election, he won’t even n come 2nd!!

Why are you throwing saliva everywhere if Obi is not in the scheme?

I don't think you urchins know what is in stock for you and your corrupt principal .

This election is a referendum on rejection of failed parties and politicians

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Ihavefaith333: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
My President come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Guyman01: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Beautiful Calabar woman cheesy
At least with her as First Lady Akwa Ibom woman will be in Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Just like wedding party grin grin
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Allisgud: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
YourMrBoo:

My people

Before obi came into the contest, I've always wondered if there is hope for Nigeria with the daft old politicians with questionable education and money...

Nigeria may we get it right this time. Shun tribalism don't let them serve you poison from a tribal cup. Be wise and do one single right thing for our country and be proud of yourself.
see neutral woman who is not power hungry,or high in power like ogogoro

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by san316(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Looks like a village meeting where they are holding a drinking competition.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by inoki247: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
dyera:

Aerial view of a scanty venue is usually taken before people arrive.

You people shuld keep looking for excuse the other day na Environmental sanitation una use du excuse....
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
NIGERIA is better without APC
Just assume that APC is not contesting, do you even think Labour can win PDP? How do you guys reason self? Labour can not even second in this race, it's a common sense.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by zionstaar75: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Advocate500:
Obi will pull surprises,the good thing about LP party supporters is that,they are organic .
Let's be honest this guy cannot win the election. I'm voting for him o but I'm happy still because I won't vote for a party that has ruined our economy. Pdp is out of it because I never vote for another fulani man but from this northern campaign picture of obi,its obvious datti is just a waste of space. Even me will pull more crowd than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Emir01: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Another flop from LP. Mobilization is a marketing on its own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by 07kjb: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
trutharena:
Peter Obi supporters using Obi supporters money to board private jet lol.

This FS Yusuf the broke rat is flexing on Obingo donation.

At your age u can't think maturely

Dollar is heading to 1k
Subsidized fuel #250
No good fish of 1k
5 pieces of meat 1k
Still Idiots are still shouting APC/PDP UP AND DOWN
Seems u are a f**l
SUFFER NO DE TIRE UNA

VOTE PETER OBI FOR YOUR SANITY
VOTE L.P

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Emir01: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
Let's be honest this guy cannot win the election. I'm voting for him o but I'm happy still because I won't vote for a party that has ruined our economy. Pdp is out of it because I never vote for another fulani man but from this northern campaign picture of obi,its obvious datti is just a waste of space. Even me will pull more crowd than him.

They shud have gone for Christian VP. Election should be calculated not by emotion. Election is a science not an art.
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by novaris(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Coming to where exactly, maybe he is coming Anambra

he is coming to restructure you mentally
Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by eyeforeye(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
temitope27:
u say?

grin grin grin who be this thing with tiny voice?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
onuman:

A drug lord, Tinubu, cannot be president of Nigeria. There are still saner Nigerians. Good thing is more than 80% of Nigeria's voters are not like Tinubu supporters.

Call him all you want he is your next president. All of us making noise speaking English together are not up to 20%. The people that will determine elections farmers market women bus drivers etc don’t know or care about all these things. They don’t watch arise news or use Twitter. All this noise you people are making is just to make yourselves feel good. Elections are about numbers and you do t have the numbers!!!

Curse all you like!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

I don't think you urchins know what is in stock for you and your corrupt principal .

You don’t have the numbers….simple as!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by fk001(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol grin

Portable concert had more crowd than this embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi is a big disgrace to humanity and ndigbo.

It is not by force to contest for president.

Shame on obedient and ipob.

See campaign rally lije birthday party.

Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by casualobserver: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
madapcmod:

Benue is as far north as your reach can take you and even then 1) Benue is traditionally one of the smallest voting states. 2) you can’t even pull an intimidating crowd…… You don’t have the numbers….simple as!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Lol some wedding ceremony go pull crowd pass this nonsense I swear obi is going no where
aswear bro, even freedom ceremony for oshogbo go pull more crowd than ds thin..

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
with this type of funny crowd
this photo in Benue state campaign for OBI=TUARY is compared to a man pooing in the public
without cleaning his yansh and dancing without remembering to wear his undies

the question that is very clear here is;
who is the vice=presidential candidate of LP?
IS It Obis wife?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) by onuman: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Behold PO's wife, the First Lady material gift from Cross River state to Nigeria.
Labour Party heading to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.